Thoughts on this kino?

Thoughts on this kino?

>no Zoe Bell

fuck off

Why are Americans so obsessed with this "warrior womyn" thing

>no Zoe Bell

fuck off

Jews I guess.

Perpetual argument. Men vs. women, blacks vs. white, manlets vs my derisive laughter. You name it. Keep the world in a state of perpetual argument, and you can get away with ANYTHING.

>Five basic rules of propaganda

The rule of SIMPLIFICATION: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.

The rule of DISFIGURATION: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.

The rule of TRANSFUSION: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.

The rule of UNANIMITY: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.

The rule of ORCHESTRATION: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.

The Jews in charge of the world know this. They know it back-to-front. Subversion, subversion, subversion. The more you argue, the less you notice who's really fucking you in the ass.

>no Zoe Bell
fuck me

Every all female remake should just have "female" in front of it. It'd be funny.

Who exactly is the target audience for this flick? No man is gonna watch this shit and women don't care for action/fighting movies.

>based Dolph Lundgren
lol they still need a man to carry this piece of shit for them. It's like they knew it was going to be a turd and didn't want to handle it themselves.

>no Zoe Bell

fuck you

>No man is gonna watch this shit and women don't care for action/fighting movies.

Hmmm where have I heard this before? I can't quite put my finger on it.

He said man and woman, not nu-male and landwhale.

Wow, an exception to the rule. You've truly showed those evul muhsoggykneests

>exception to the rule you just made up in your head

Lol ok bro.

>Wow, an exception to the rule.
yeah and also all Resident Evil movies with Super Alice

Retard.
Highest gross out of the 7 movies is 312 million worldwide. Barely anything in comparison to male-led action movies

and male lead movies gross can be barely compared to female lead movies such as TFA and Rogue One ;^)

>No Ronda Rousey

Because of the women or because of the franchise built up by men for men being hijacked by a woman who blew herself to the top? Go back to tumblr roastie

haha you got totally btfo

>yes Zoe Bell

fucking radical

>Forgetting to replace the placeholder name
I love it when this happens. What does the tagline say, Lorem ipsum dolor sit?

Resident Evil movies are clearly aimed at the RE fanboys and they only include one female main character. Not a dozen. And a black on top of that.

>Resident Evil movies are clearly aimed at the RE fanboys
t.someone who knows fuck all about RE fanboys

and they only include one female main character.
Yeah they really loved when Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine, mainstays from the games, had to take a backseat to Alice.

Stop talking like you know anything about the series, moron.

>manlets vs my derisive laughter

You caught me off guard

>tfw no Female Fight Club II starrig Chloe Moretz as Ronda Rousey

>hey remember that one film?
>let's remake it but with an all female cast
>GENIUS

How can all movie studios be so stupid?