How come boys didn't like her? She's sort of attractive and only ever stank when she had her perfume on

How come boys didn't like her? She's sort of attractive and only ever stank when she had her perfume on.

Because people don't want to fuck animals

But there are other animals.

Hamton actually asked her out to the prom and she accepted.

Because she's underage, just wait until she hits puberty

She's 14 and chasing boys, pretty sure she's already hit puberty. Plus her chest looks pretty big compared to the other girls.

Who says the Tiny Toons were 14? I thought they were more 9-10 years old.

>She's 14

No way...

They often mention being 13-14 years old.

>only ever stank when she had her perfume on.
No, she stank whenever she got excited. So whenever she popped a girlboner she started to stink, and that's what scared boys off.

they're in middle school

ya know that sounds hot

>NC: "14 YEARS OLD!"

If it's not on the clock, etc, etc.

Because girls have cooties and are icky.

Yeah but it's a hard 14.

I'd bang her.

I'll say she's what gave me a musk fetish back when I was a little kid

What was with cartoons like these having two different animal species in a romantic relationship with each other? It seemed really weir-

>Executive Producer: Steven Spielberg

Oh.

Ohhhhhhh.

What are you getting at, user?

You know what I'm getting at. :^)

She's annoying and her accent is worse than nails on chalk board.

She shoulda just killed herself T b h. S m h.

That's rude, even by French standards.

Because no man wants to be chased

I was kidding.

But the smell is a deal breaker. Sorry frog friend. The accent is adorbs though. But I could never bring myself to date a French person for reasons. Idk about you desu.

She smelled like rancid piss and rotten ovaries. Also, she was too good for the likes of Hamton. She deserved better.

She gave me a fetish for skunk girls, fart torture and musk play. Why do you think I don't like her? She fucked my head.

I thought Babs once said she was 13.

Go back to 8gag you attention whoring piece of shit.

people compared anime characters age to real people age.

Because she was underdeveloped in the show. The writers did not write a lot of episodes centered on her.

I know that wasn't what you asked, but I just wanted to say her personality was not that well established.

The Amazing Three was brilliant and set her up with a man skunk worthy of plowi- ... loving her tenderly. To this day scene 43 of the episode still gives me goosebumps.

That guy is my hero.

Babs says she's fourteen in the pilot episode. They're all in the same grade so you can assume the same age, give or take a year, for everyone else.

My Nigga.

>skunk girls, fart torture and musk play.

The holy trinity

I'm conflicted here

>between Babs, Fifi, and Shirley, Fifi was the only one to get any action and the other two just split them up
but
>pervert chasing that underage tail

No, I don't.
Did Steven Spielberg do that a lot? Name three examples.

he's insinuating about a Jewish conspiracy involving racemixing

But you are mixed race yourself: one third jew, one third bitch, one third faggot.

Only Furball is best match.

>Only Furball is best match.

This.

Fifi's single, solitary gimmick was that she chased boys that were scared of her. Giving her a steady boyfriend in Hamton effectively eliminated the one-note that comprised her character and she pretty much just became "Babs' other friend".

The smell.
Most guys seemed more then fine with her until they smelled her.

Seriously, isn't that bad