Mexico becomes white.

piiinches hambrienitnos AHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
VIENEN AQUI A MEXICO A TRABAJAR DE MESEROS HAHAH

Moriremos todos

this

Nothing happens, he wins and gets blocked by the senate controlled by the PRI

que bien

can I get a quick rundown on that guy?

wad if i tell you he's the biggest figure of the far left, and he allied with the most right wing literally-evangelist party, would you fall for my ruse?

He's a leftist populist who wants to end the drug war (and instead hug the cartel leaders no I'm not memeing), deliberalize the economy, and stop selling oil the US (the only country that can profitably refine mexioil).

He combines the worst aspects of Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, and Ted Cruz.

Hopefully...corruption takes a big hit

In the worst of cases...We become Venezuela 2.0

The old fuck dies

hes been running for president for 18 years but this time its "his turn"

good memes

I'll pee myself desu

fuck off amerimutt, you dont know shit about AMLOVE, literally everything you said is fake news

It’s about time Mexico got with the program of the rest of North America in electing a novelty meme leader.

Literally nothing.

Maybe some changes here and there in how shit works but I don't he'll be able to do much in 6 years.

I mean let's face it, all parties at this point are just PRI with a mask.

EPN is already a meme leader, we beat you to the party.

Worst case scenario nothing happens because prez has no power at all but party leaders.
Maybe a slight crackdown on corruption and take away benefits from politicians in a media centered war against the senate.
He's by far the least corrupt politician out there and that's more than enough reason for me to vote for him

We rebuild Tenochtitlan, and crown him the new emperor

CHI

Nothing, I thought Mexicans were cultured civilized Ibero Americans with identity, integrity, and values but no, just trashy degenerates.

We need to start over.

Peru has potential.

Who wants to make w bet that no one will improve the lices of the people in any signifixant manner?
I bet my lufe savings.

no shit what tipped you off

>Trashy degenerates

Says the guy from the land of degeneracy

Literally nothing, since he isn't interested in strengthening our institutions, the congress doesn't like him and our presidents can only serve for 6 years with no possibility of reelection.

He is simultaneously allied with the far right religious nutjobs; giving 0 fucks about gay rights, abortion, and other stuff like that. (his party is literally named after the "apparition" of the Virgin Mary that "happened" in Mexico - "La virgen morena / la virgen de Gudalupe")

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_Encounter_Party#Policy_positions

As well as the anti-science left nutjobs (hurr durr, muh GMOs are causing cancer, muh nature, muh pacha mama).

Also pic related

>tl:dr
He is a fucking moron, but people misunderstand the extent of his ideas and power. Things will not change much if at all.

Kys