Had you considered what you might be trying to compensate for with these Hostile actions and feelings of inadequacy is...

Had you considered what you might be trying to compensate for with these Hostile actions and feelings of inadequacy is the desperate lack of a Frasier thread in your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pqhEDV7yaGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This cis white patriarchal paternal homophobic slutshaming cultural shame? inmy life? sweetie...

>it's a 'character overhears an out of context snippet of conversation and immediately assumes the conversation somehow applies to worries they've been having'

>It's a Frasier or Niles is mistaken for a homosexual episode

Pure kino

>mistaken

>it's a 'Frasier plays along for perks' episode

The Doctor is Out is one of my favourite episodes.

heh

What was the most frustrating thing Frasier ever did and why was it breaking up with Claire?

acknowledging his faggy son

>its also a dinner party episode

Freddie wasn't gay. His whole goth phase was just a misguided attempt to woo a girl.

>Freddie wasn't gay

Dramatic irony was the premise of almost every episode, and I still loved it

What makes you think he was?

We see him chase the affection of three girls throughout the series, one of which he makes out with and he had a long standing crush on Daphne.

did rozz catch aids here

>Frederic Gaylord Crane wasn't gay

Reminder that the only reason Niles is wealthy is because he married into Maris's wealthy family and then divorceraped her for all she's worth by blackmailing her during divorce proceedings.

>man using the divorce system for his advantage for once

Our guy

you mean did Niles catch HIV?

>catching AIDS
>catching a syndrome

urinal cake bourgeois

This was hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=pqhEDV7yaGw

>ywn have a hot boss who walks around in nice skirts who you hatefuck at work

not yet anyway i guess theres time

fuck time flies that ladies 70 now