Please explain to me how is bad to marry a non virgin wife

please explain to me how is bad to marry a non virgin wife.

as far as I can see, it's only bullshit what you say about the topic.

pic not related
but somehow kinda related

>thought catalog
sage in all fields

"I'm done whoring it up so I'll settle for you until about middle age when I fuck the pool boy you'll be rich enough to provide me with."

Is this related?

The article shows why american women are a mess.

The fact she cant comprehend love songs or why people cry during the notebook
Shows she is a mentally ill person

This. Entire article summed up in a sentance

used
goods

Please reply something along the lines of nice guys are over sluts like you. Have grown cold, hardened and will never take an ex whore such as yourself.

So... your pussy is now beat the fuck up so bad it looks like a badly made ham sandwich... every Chad in the county has busted his nut in your eager well used holes... there are 34 guys that remember you as the biggest skank they ever met... and NOW you want a NICE guy to settle down with... I will gladly feed you my throat yogurt, but why settle for you when there are are younger less used women?

Anyone want a bruised, mushy dusty apple the entire grocery store staff threw around?

Let me translate the article for you.
>I've been riding the cock carousel for all my youth and have nothing to show for it
>I'm aging and no longer attractive but have no future prospects because I wasted my formative years
>now I need you to step in and give me money because I don't want to be responsible
>by the way you'll have to work for the
pussy that I gave freely to all the chads
>also I expect you to be completely faithful to me and despite my sexual looseness I (((promise))) to be faithful back (no guarantees)

>please explain to me how is bad to marry a non virgin wife.
If I were to offer you a can of soda, would you prefer an unopened can, or one that's had several penises inside of it?

is this a joke OP?

d-do you actually...is this not a troll?

The guy in the left is fucking ugly.

Wow
So Dear Nice guy.

Remember when I was hot, young, exciting and sexy? Remember me when I was in Highschool or College? When you totally wanted to bang me and I was attractive to everyone so I got the pick the most alpha males? Yeah thats now over.

Can I come over and fuck you now that I've been fucked 20 times or more? I mean wasn't it always your dream to fuck me? All the guys before earned 20k a year. You earn 150k a year with your STEM degree why not try me? I'm still as fresh as ever!

>a non virgin wife.

you say this I hear whore, if she had like up to lets say 6 boyfriends I don't mind, but if bitch had 124 like one girl I know (she keeps a diary about that) that my friend is and always will be whore

As a general rule of thumb promiscuity in women is a sign of a lack of self respect.
A lack of self respect is always accompanied by a lack of confidence, a constant need for external approval, and a deep seeded unhappiness.

Now explain to me which if any of those traits is desirable in a mate?

Its not a matter of marrying a non virgin wife. Its a question of marrying a slut whos had 10000 cocks in her mouth.

>20 times
weeeeeeew boi you seriously don't even know

oh boy here we go again

Most women fresh out of high school are still virgins, by their mid 20s they've slept with no more than three or four guys if any. If all the women you find are whores then you're likely a piece of shit for hanging around and being attracted to people like that and you probably don't deserve any better. "Western women are whores" is nothing more than a meme created by LITERAL autists who browse r9k, read Return Of Kings and watch Aaron Clarey.

The only people who have such ridiculous standards that they will only accept virgins are the ugliest and cringiest irl, they'll either lower their standards or die alone.

If you don't have a girlfriend it's 100% YOUR fault. Stop acting like a nigger and blaming everyone else for your own failures. Grow up.

>t. bitter sour grapes virgins who belong on /r9k/
get the fuck out of here you disgusting betas

>up to lets say 6 boyfriends

Based leaf. If you are promiscuous and you fall in love with another promiscuous person then you won't feel so bad. Most of you betas are just resentful that you missed out on all the three ways and gf swapping most well adjusted semi attractive people get into in their twenties. If you are so afraid she will leave you then get a dog instead because people are free no matter what and a virgin or semi virgin is probably more likely to ditch you for the first BBC to come along out of sheer curiosity.

No you misunderstand. Girls who sleep around and then realize they cant anymore so they settle for beta nice guys are still degenerate. Its the bitter virgin responses that these cucks responded with that expose that they are no better than these sluts.

Well maybe I did misunderstand but I still contend that since I slutted it up I lack the ball shrinking fear of reality that most shutin fourchinners seem to have. Satisfying your desires and respecting others for doing so is in my opinion not degeneracy but rational hedonism

it's not

it is bad to marry a women with "no regrets"