Luke Cage drops in 15 days

Luke Cage drops in 15 days.

Are you going to watch it?

Stop it man, just reading the word is enough to turn me on

Probably. The netflix shows are the only decent thing marvel seems to be capable of doing.

DEKCALB

Yes. Thank you for asking.

Hell yea

BLACKED CAGE

Yeah but Iron Fist should have come sooner
>inb4 too ''comic book-y''
>inb4 whitewashing

Would you please fuck off back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or wherever you come from?

Do we know anything about the general plot?

If they don´t include the line
"Where´s my money, honey!?" , then no, I wont.

This isn't your board.

At this point, it's honestly more his board than it is ours.

No, I'm not going to watch any more live action movies/series until they actually do something interesting with them. Or until Green Lantern Corps comes out, whichever comes first.

Agreed. Even then, I'd say their quality is inconsistent past the start: Daredevil season 1 faltered off towards the end, S2 had GOAT Punisher action, Jessica Jones had a great first episode then lost me halfway through and I never bothered to finish watching.

I am moderately hyped for this, appears to have a lot of things I like: street level, melee fights, hip hop, fun.
At least judging from the trailers, the style's kinda different from DD and JJ, which in theory isn't a bad thing, but they will have to know how to handle it.

what I'm most hyped for tho is the Punisher series, but i'm a huge frankfag.

>Jessica Jones had a great first episode then lost me halfway through and I never bothered to finish watching.
It was the opposite for me.
It was hard as fuck to get into, but once Killgrave became more of a focus, it was more tolerable

fuck

*GOAT Punisher action then fucked off into ninja sitcom.

Kilgrove himself was the best part, I agree, due to based Tennant. But having one good actor isn't enough to make me keep watching a show.

Yeah, though I'll probably end up stopping part way through like with Daredevil S2 and JJ. These shows really need either more material or less episodes.

got bored really fast with Jessica Jones and Daredevil(didn't finish it ) , so probably won't.

What exactly is whitewashing about Iron Fist?
Iron Fist/Danny Rand is a white man in the comics.

He's a master of Asian martial arts and is the chosen one of a group of Asian monks.
People see that the Chosen One being white is an example of white superiority (which it legimiately was when he was created) and that he should be Asian

People think that's racist and that he could be asian so it's whitewashing that he's not, apparently.

Stop posting. You are arguing against literally no one.

It's b8 and falsefalgging by Sup Forums users to derail the thread and it's gonna work.

Daredevil season 1 > season 2

if they didn't have Frank in season 2 i wouldn't have continue watching.
The ending pissed me off though.
Frank finds a mother load of weapons and dons his signature skull all this hype to just kill a single baddie, a henchman.

at least i have hope in the punisher series though.

Why would they want to cast an Asian in the role? Wouldn't that be stereotyping?

Should be great and im hoping based danny shows up in costume

Damned if they do, damned if they don't

>mfw Luke reading Walter Mosely in the trailer

If this show is even half as good as Devil In A Blue Dress then we're in for a good time.

Yeah, hope its better than JJ was.

Probably the one Netflix show I'm least interested in. Daredevil already did the street vigilante thing, Jessica Jones had Purple Man that kept me watching and Iron Fist will have loads of mystical kung fu stuff. Not really sure what Luke Cage's show will offer other than retreading JJ and DD while throwing in some BLM rhetoric. But I'm hoping I'm wrong and the story is enticing, it just hasn't won me over yet.....

>These shows really need either more material or less episodes
Both seasons of DD began hype as fuck and petered off around episode six. Jessica Jones was so low on ideas they repeated the same plot three times and had an ending that only needed maybe three of the episodes to work. I'm all for full seasons but I'd rather five great episodes than twelve meh episodes

I'm guessing that Luke Cage will be about an escalation in response to his straight forward tactics.
None of that surgical stuff DD does, but just straight barge through the front door and muck basic criminals about.

Then they escalate and all that business, thus leading to the necessary creation of the Defenders

So he'll be less of a hidden hero like Jessica and Daredevil are? I could see that being more interesting. Jessica was a reluctant hero, Daredevil lives in the shadows. Luke going in guns blazing would be a change I guess. We might see even bigger threats in response to that hopefully, given he's indestructible we can see more than a few powered beings maybe?

Hopefully it isn't just mediocre like DD season 2 and JJ.

>we can see more than a few powered beings maybe?
Wasn't Copperhead revealed in set photos?

I still have yet to watch Daredevil or Jessica Jones.

>Hopefully it isn't just mediocre like DD season 2
You mean the second half of DD Season 2.
The Frank stuff was amazing

Yeah I think so, but given how powerful Cage is I'm hoping we'll see more than one or two villains for this show. JJ and DD usually only had one legit villain. It'd be cool if they put a price on his head and all the super criminals come to Harlem to take him out.

BBC-the series

What caused this site to go so downhill that the sight of a black person instantly triggers hundreds of retards?

Sup Forums

If he does it will be Hobo-mode.

Diamondback.

Looks like discount Robocop

You see they call him Diamondback because he has a diamond on his back

How are they gonna film this scene, without it looking really fucking corny?

I liked what we saw of Luke in JJ I didn't get hype for this series until they released that ol dirty bastard trailer. If that's setting the tone for the show I'm all in.

This shit can't get here soon enough.

I have trouble believing they'll manage to keep it entertaining enough to justify 13 episodes, but I'll give it a try.

>ninja sitcom.

Oh man

I am just trying to imagine what an episode of Daredevil would be like if you added a laugh track to scenes

It is shown in the trailer that he goes public which I think in itself is an interesting aspect.

I know that the hidden identity hasn't really been played up in the mcu movies, but it has in the Netflix series. Really looking forward to Cage just fucking shit up.

Will he claim to be the scariest nigga ever?

JUST