Black folks

1. Your country
2. Does you country have lots of black people? If so, are they well behaved?
3. Do you have black friends?
4. In your opnion, why is it that black people perpetrate so many crimes?

1. Flag
2. Yes, No
3. Yes
4. Lower IQ

eesti
not many. generally well behaved because they kind of stand out so it's not a good idea to misbehave.
i use to have a black friend (girl) and there was one black guy in my school
no idea

1. Murcia.

2. Most of us are easygoing and just living life.

3. Well yeah. And family.

4. A mix of poverty and nature.

2. 3.5% black, mostly yes, but the media only focuses on the good ones and says it's racism when they're overrepresented in jails
3. no, a black guy said I was his friend when he wanted a beer from me, but he didn't know my name
4. lower iq means the risk-reward of crimes isn't properly considered, most of our white or native criminals have some developmental disability

>1. Your country
Pussia
>2. Does you country have lots of black people? If so, are they well behaved?
No niggers per se but we do have our equivalent of niggers, it's various churkas.
>3. Do you have black friends?
None, I had one 1/4 korean friend while I was the uni.
>4. In your opnion, why is it that black people perpetrate so many crimes?
Low IQ, as a result say suck at education, tht results in high relative poverty and topped with low IQ we get crime rates of 5-8 times higher than that of whites.
Churkas aren't that dumb as niggers thus they aren't that criminal.

>4. lower iq means the risk-reward of crimes isn't properly considered, most of our white or native criminals have some developmental disability
Niggers tend to segregate and are attracted to their kind more than to whites. That leads to kind of social isolation and they fail to integrate into the society properly. It's much easier for a German or a Russian to blend in then for a nigger.

How do you feel about this site?
All of the racism and the such?

Are chechens churkas?

1. Flag

2. Yes. Generally, yes but I tend to find that black populations behave very differently based on where they are. Black people in Alabama/Mississippi appear to commit more crime than they do in places like DC/NY; but maybe that's just because there is a higher concentration of them down there.

3. A couple, yeah. More mixed race than anything else desu.

4. I think it kind of becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy for people in the hood. Parents aren't supportive of education, so kids don't give a shit about it. Because kids don't give a shit about it, they end up broke or unemployed and end up resorting to theft/violence to get by. Certain communities legitimately believe that becoming a rapper/basketball player is the only way to become successful. Having went to a 50% black public school and having seen the day-to-day behaviors of most of these kids gave me a much better sense of perspective.

How much mind can you genuinely pay to a bunch of losers?

When they completely ruin a board and pretty much make it a toxic shithole it's a problem.

Crime isn't actually about low IQ necessarily but a combination of other factors since there's places whit "low IQ" that have low crime.

No people are racist towards me all I want is to start a family here. I'm glad at least women get it.

>I'm glad at least women get it.
Ahh, nice!
Is Finland a nice place to live?

Yes
They used to be but still mostly are. Theres been problems since racial tensions in the US increased.
What friends?
Im not sure but my cousin did get beaten up and robbed by 3 black kids on his way home at night.

I grew up in Helsinki surrounded by Africans. Somalis used to be a problem but they seem to have shilled over the last 5 years after tje worst ones were deported. Arabs are a big problems while Africans are chill and don't cause trouble.

I hope people treat you well.

There's a hot spot for crime around the 80-90 IQ area if I recall correctly. Must be people smart enough to think they can get away with it but don't.

1. Poland
2. Every bigger city has it's share of blacks. They are kinda timid and submissive. Maybe that's because most of them here are women.
3. No.
4. Haven't heard about any black crimes in Poland. Except for that one nigger who infected few leftist women with HIV. He was a refugee and anti-racism activist and told them that not having sex with him is racism apparently.

i'm sure you are very successful

People in the real world want you dead because you’re black

1. New Zealand
2. A very small amount, some refugees maybe but there isn't a sizeable population
3. Not at the moment, but I was mates with a half Zimbabwean guy in intermediate school
4.a wide variety of factors I guess

Who was the Black parent?

flag
no
no
poverty, no education, racism

Father
Mother was a white Zimbabwean/Rhodesian

That's missing the entire point user.

flag
yes
Yes, several of my cousins, my godson, and my uncle by marriage are also biracial.
Don't know, I live in a nice city.

1, flag
2, kinda
3, mulatto
4, irrational feeling of being oppressed thought to them by manipulative individuals with a combination of being easy to influence.

Did she run to NZ for shaming her family like that?

disgusting

I don't know
He was a doctor so I don't really see anything shameful about it