What do non Asian Americans think about Japanese Americans?

What do non Asian Americans think about Japanese Americans?

Not invited Asian Americans
(only JAs are allowed)

arr rook same

this

t.not a english teacher

They all belong in the concentration camps.

Why no Asian Americans?
If you think it's because we will be very biased, that's not true. Asian-Americans don't have any ill--will with each other like our ancestors back in Asia did.

Never won us a gold medal like superior Korean Americans. Deserve a 3rd nuke.

Meanwhile, Brazilian Japs look like pic.

Other Asians are the only ones who can tell the difference anyway. To the rest of us all Chinese people are the same, including Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, whatever

NGL Nathan Chen is pretty sexy

THere is that hapa guy Ohno or smth.

>tfw no sister with an incest fetish

You are the reason why I don't want you post here.

>To the rest of us all Chinese people are the same, including Koreans, Japanese, Vietnamese, whatever

I bet you are the same person who posted first saying arr rook same. You are very rude, arrogant and uneducated person who thinks there are only 4 types of race ( black, yellow, white and brown) exist in the earth.

He said in a rude way, but what he said is pretty much the reality for non-Asian Americans.

I've only met one nip, but I've met plenty of chinamen and they can go fuck themselves.

It depends. People who have actually lnteracted frequently with Asian-Americans can start to identify differences.

there's literally nothing wrong with newhalfs

If they or their parents were born in Asia then yes. If not then no, not even then, only the difference between SE and NE Asians is apparent

They are okay. BUT THEY JAPANESE PEOPLE NEED TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HAWAII FUCK OFF ALREADY WERE FULL YOU YELLOW BASTARDS

They make good sushi

>THEY JAPANESE PEOPLE
Why do you dare to say that to same Americans like you?

Hawaii has a problem with nips? On the mainland, it’s been chink immigrants largely shitting things up.

So, you basically do not acknowledge yelow race american, right?

I do not acknowledge yellow as a race.

They remind me of Koreans

They tend to assimilate very quickly in the US so I don’t really think much of them

There really aren't that many full-blooded Japanese Americans in America anymore. In fact, I have never met one, only half-whites. They act really white.

振る舞いと考え方はまるでアメリカ人。見た目は日本人。

In my view of them, they are so quiet compared to chineses and koreans. Is it one of you guys cultures(or manners)?

Japanese autism

I didn't know so many people didn't like non-Japanese Asian-Americans... I thought we acted pretty normal.

They don’t bitch too much about us sticking them in interment camps during WW2, so they’re cool in my book.

Can't say I've met them. Philippinos, Koreans and Chinese stand out more imo

Normal people they aren't ashamed of being Japanese. I've met lots of chinese who try super hard to overachieve Japanese are pretty effortless same with Koreans.

There are a lot of Vietnamese in Texas, but they tend to keep to themselves.

It’s just because so many Chinese have been moving to the US west coast and fucking up housing prices.

Okay, there's on Asian group with a specific stereotype. Vietnamese are all really religious, there.
Did the Chinese force you make building houses illegal or did your retarded voters do that?

I've only seen one or two Vietnamese restaurants by me. Koreans are all over the place with salons and their church

continuing this post I am really confused by this thread. I am Chinese and I have literally never seen these phenomena: , I can tell you confidently, Chinese-Americans do not think about trying to overachieve Japanese-Americans, and Korean-Americans are probably similar. We talk at a normal volume except for the first-generation immigrants and politically keep our heads down. We follow the law and raise families and get good jobs? JAs barely even exist anymore because of emigration and interracial marriage.
I have noticed white people have a lot of misconceptions concerning Asian-Americans. I remember a post here once saying that Japanese-Americans were bringing up the rest of Asian-Americans by committing less crime and making more money when statistically that just isn't true...

It's not non-Japanese Asians, it's just the Chinese.
A university near where I used to live was very popular with Chinese people.

Because chinese and koreans still want to be themselves and always think they are superior than other races.
Meanwhile the Japanese Americans assimilate completely into America, so their love and loyalty to America is equal to white Americans.

Jap Americans are so few in number, but they're so much better than Gook and Chink Americans.

>Koreans are all over the place with salons and their church
church?

Koreans are said to be more outgoing and the Chinese are just loud in general.

The highest paid immigrants are unironically Pajeets I think lol. But east asians just work hard and stay out of trouble.

Yes, Koreans are not godless heathens like nips

yo nice post thx bro

They always seem to try really hard to sound like Chad to me for some reason

do you believe in the God?

We brain drain India hard. Anybody who gets rich there just wants to leave.

chinese-americans are very dissimilar from chinese foreign exchange students

the japanese americans I played baseball with were all better than the korean americans I played baseball with. the koreans were better at orchestra, though.

They are chads. They used to destroy everyone at soccer back in school. Not even black kids could compete.

We do, but most Pajeets have been going to Canada lately chinese too lmao.

Yes I'm sure an Asian-Canadian didn't type this post

Most of our immigrants are filipinos now

They were at the top of the class in our school.

I perceive Japanese Americans as pretentious self-righteous losers who failed in their homeland and think they're better than other races/ethnicities because of "superior yamato genes and samurai spirit" bullshit. Stay in nipland.

lol I'm Japanese American and every Asian I know hates my guts.

Is Europe real?

Are you the Japanese-American that browses /sino/ occasionally?

Asian American***

>/sino/
wat, is that the chink general?
no

10/10 wholesome grandpa

Viet/Chink/Gook AAs are cliquey tryhards. Flips/Nips are OK.

We really don't care, we play with each other in school, we wouldn't even know each other's ethnicity if we don't know their last name.
In short arr rook the same

they are a huge k-pop fans

It's a Christian Church that caters to Koreans. It's got Korean on the sign

Who gives a fuck about the approval of wh*toids