was he a Chad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fcZBgDkPQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was badass

The First Chad.

The Chad from which all others spring.

The Proto Chad

In my experience, Chads are much kinder than Stifler was.

Was he actually that good with women? I feel like for all his big talk, we rarely actually see him close the deal in any of the movies.

It's insane how one movie can change my entire opinion about someone. I hated this cunt for so long and then Goon came out. I absolutely love him now.

I think he banged a grandma in one I saw years ago, if it was even him.

you must be very weakminded

but that's actually accurate of IRL encounters too

Goon is a pretty meta movie when you think about it. It's about a guy who's only known for one joke role, trying to take on a legitimate role.

t. Stifler

Oh yeah, he fucked the grandma in the third.

He drank cum. Definitely a Chad.

He was a brad.

>he peaked in high school according to american wedding
Yep, he was.

And he excels at it. He's hilarious in it.

Not a Chad. Something better than that. He was too dumb and crazy to be a proper Chad.

yes

A very flawed Chad. I think I agree with this guy Brad would be like a tier lower than Chad

I always use Chet as a lower tier Chad. I've known too many Brads that were the opposite if Chads.

no he was a chet
a wannabe chad

what went wrong

chads are often chad because of their people skills. ""Only"" in the deep waste of texas will you find retarded bully chad that are complete inbred retards and the school and community only care about muh football team so they get away with anything.

22 jump street honestly nailed how the popular kids are at most schools now.

How do I into people skills bro

So this is the power of the Chad...

he was an absolute mad man

youtube.com/watch?v=Z1fcZBgDkPQ

Lovely guy

actually a pretty good actor

He had a 3 some in the 2nd movie

>mfw my gf has her ex's name tattooed on her lower back

just

test

user, I...

yeah

you know the drill

pump and dump

So... do you cum on his name?

lmao

He was actually agoraphobic and terrible shy. If anything he's a Sup Forums fag.

This Chad terminology is a borderline mentally retarded notion. Also stifled was not an ideal man, he was depicted as pervert and a pest, he was a fucking loser lol. Your "Chad" you're looking for was this guy. OPs a dumb motherfucker along with you all lol.

What even happened to that guy

Idiots

He obtained a PhD at Harvard in Whoreology.

>""Only"" in the deep waste of texas will you find retarded bully chad
>thinks 22 jump street was an accurate portrayal of modern day high school
t. shut in neet

*horology

There is no Chad you fuckin retards. You just made up a category for someone who has qualities anyone can have + good looking, are you all fucking retarded?

just be yourself

Only a NEET would consider Stifler a Chad

These kids need to be quarantined, sprayed, and rehabilitated. Fuckin disgraces.

Do you look and cry?