Why do right wingers hate California so much?

Why do right wingers hate California so much?
Note that this is not a Sup Forums banter, this is Fox news. They declared CA the worst state in the union with the lowest quality of life and attached this picture as a proof. Even though it is nothing new. Poor people and bums always flocked to liberal places. But CA has technology and science and the highest GDP in the nation.
WTF?

Inb4 I am not in Cali but who the fuck believes that they can be worse than Alabama and such

Other urls found in this thread:

sacbee.com/news/state/california/article136478098.html
mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html),
bostonmagazine.com/health/2016/09/02/massachusetts-obesity-data/)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, it used to be a majority red state for 70 years.
so seeing it change so dramatically in just 20 kinda breaks the heart.

I used to work quite a bit in Cali. I've never been to Alabama, but I'm certain it's better than California.

California is successful, nonwhite, and (for the past two decades or so) very liberal, they cling on to Central Valley "poverty" (they actually aren't that poor, they're just poorer than the coast, so they look poor on paper) to hate on us, which is ironic because Central Valley is the whitest place in the state
We actually do have a legitimate housing crisis, with poor people not being able to find affordable housing and rich Chinese and Koreans buying up every 4 bedroom home, but it's nothing we can't solve, and pol hasn't seemed to find out this problem exists yet kek

Hmm good point. Fox News is basically Sup Forums now.

Because the rich in California are very rich and the poor in California are very poor.

Is california "la creatura" in state format?

>We actually do have a legitimate housing crisis
>but it's nothing we can't solve

Then why haven't you solved it yet, CHI?

>hasn't seemed to find out this
Seemingly hasn't found out this*
my bad, semantics.
In terms of white percentage, yea, we are 65-70% white but that includes "white" hispanic people, so it's actually more like 40%

high taxes, shitty crime rates, shitty gun laws (less guns = more crime), shitty police, shitty traffic, shitty people, shitty jobs

I'm not chi, it's a recent phenomenon, current legislation is about to be passed in LA meant to fix it, as far as San Francisco is concerned, it's mostly just programmers who have to drive into work in freemont because they can't afford the bay, so it isn't as big a deal
The Chinese buying our homes has to be fixed on a federal level

Theres no way shitty jobs is true is it?

I should have said "shitty cost of living" instead

red pill me on their trade unions. i heard there is like a pacific port mafia from vancouver to san diego, and they make a shit ton of money? also, literally a fireman can make half a million a year? or that's a meme?

well, alot of the companies that were once domiciled in california are moving to other states like texas, ohio, virginia, missouri, and new england.

>who the fuck believes that they can be worse than Alabama and such
Lmao you commiefornians are so ignorant it's not even funny

Also, don't you dare come to my state or I'll scare you off with the fact that we conceal carry without the need of a license
t. Arizona

Why would I go to a sub 0.95 HDI p**phole?
Also cringe

California is awful and there's a reason they're all fleeing to Texas. t. texan

Pic related

Is that whole "steers and queers" thing true, user?

...no homo

fleeing to texas and turning it into the same beast that they were trying to escape... see Austin

>120F on average
>no grass no trees no green just one big dust ball
>deadly bugs
>snakes
>guns
>black widows
>mexicans
>none of the major sports teams ever won anything
Don't worry mate

>Also cringe
I can't fucking stand California English, you lot sound like feminine un-American faggots. If I wasn't a respectful person I'd smash the windows of every California license plate I saw here. You move away from the brown parasites yet try to vote them in here. Fuck off
Every C*mmiefornian should be stripped of their citizenship for treason and sent to Mexico, since that's what your degenerate state will look like in 50 years.
>>none of the major sport teams ever won anything
Imagine caring about other men accomplishing things

which state do you live in? because at least half of those apply to california as well

I don't like california either (live here) but your whole post is emotional tribal gibberish, literally leftist tier

HDI should be really broken down by county or at least highlight major metro areas.
>mfw Illinois is dark green
solely thanks to Chicago. the rest of it is one big meth town.

Give me your address, let's settle this like men with a fist fight.

Republican states literally ship homeless people with mental illnesses to Cali.

I am in Chicago.

Highland Park, IL. I won't give you the exact address. But we can meet near the cook county jail. This weekend?

maybe you're just attracting those kinds of people

>lives in niggerville and still things gun control is a good thing

Oh shit, it wasn't address to me. lmao.
I take that back

Do you even know anything about Chicago? It is a huge metro area, and there is literally a 2 hour drive depending on traffic from the North to the South side. I just read in the news about them, just like you.

First Arizona, and now Chicago? Too scared to throw hands? Where do you really live? Arizona is one night's drive, let's fight.

But you posted a picture with trees in the background.

>I don't like california either (live here)
I reckon you have aids and still sound like a fuckboy
If you lived here you would understand the "literally leftist tier emotional tribal gibberish" or whatever that soyboy diarrhea you typed is

That’s false, but California sending poor people to Texas is true

sacbee.com/news/state/california/article136478098.html

Kek, not him, I replied to a wrong post. But if you want to fight me too, bring it on fucker. Like I said, near the Cook county jail this Saturday at noon?

I just told you that white people live in the burbs, dumbass. Who gives a shit?

I don't even know why I posted that, but fuck chicago

yes, my town even has a gay bar

we'll deal with Austin in due time.

Honestly the only horrible thing about California is how fucking annoying californians are

There is a gay bar even in places like Lubbock, so yes.

Alright bro, I'm at the gas station filling up, you'd better be in Arizona tomorrow, no way you accidentally replied, and. I way I'm driving to chicago

>and. I way
And no way*
stupid phone

>3.75
Holy shit. Is that in pesos?

I can't think of a single nice thing to say about California.

It has some cool state parks I guess?

sexy latinas

I'm not even Californian.

California's national and state parks have some of the highest concentrations of missing people in the world.

Commie gas tax, pays for the newly paved road my nice rich community just got last week, I can be on the CA 2 in 10 min, give me an address to punch into my nav

>going to one over spring break

Avoid Yosemite, there's a lot of really awful things that happen in Yosemite with no correlation to how far someone is from civilization.

What kind of name is "Gregg Re"?

Gregg REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Let's give it back to Mexico

This. Small town USA is usually either really good or one big meth lab.

Alright I'm gonna come clean. The reason why California appears poor in every statistic is because illegals don't report their real income in fears of getting deported. An illegal contractor or mechanic makes 50 grand easily in a year. Don't ask how I know

I am in South Tucson. I am a chi and my mexican brothers will fuck you up good. Let's meet at this Mcdonalds. Text me when you are close.

Give me a single good argument as to why california and other border states shouldn't have large mexican populations.

hmm how do you know that?

What do you mean shouldn't? Do you mean by law?

undocumented
uneducated
untrained
too many kids
nobody above the age of 19 should actually give a fuck about them being mexican, but they're a saturation of people unable to properly contribute to society

We won the fucking war. We wanted the border states, not their undesirables.

>we

Yes, my dad

If it weren't for such a high rich-poor disparity then maybe I'd change my opinion but then again I don't want to be a coward and get out of California, I'll just go down with the ship if I have to. Our transplants ruined Arizona and Colorado; states I've considered moving to at certain points, I'd rather not add fuel to the fire.

La creatura isn't just race, it's intellect and attitude towards the nonwhite problem. Texas is la creatura in state format, because Californians know their state will never be "white" again, Texans have strange delusions of them being culturally white despite being less white than California on demographics.

Almost moved after graduating college as I went to ASU, but decided not. I'm here right now because my Angels are training in Tempe though :^)

Th*y hate us cuz they ain't us.

Corrupt as hell
Surprised Pelosi, Feinstein, and Harris haven't tried to make the state forcefully disarm semi automatic rifle owners here

>they cling on to Central Valley "poverty" (they actually aren't that poor, they're just poorer than the coast, so they look poor on paper) to hate on us

That's not what gives CA a bad image, it's the rich liberal hipsters in San Fran and LA.

I'm a liberal and I hate California. And my reasons pretty simple:

Hypocrisy - Between the movie industry and the tech industry, you hear a lot of bullshit trying to placate every group and trying to protect the powerful. They don't actually care about people, they care about money and the power that money brings and nothing more. Meanwhile they are more then happy to preach at the rest of us, not just the US but the world, how we should be doing things.

Self-Aggrandizing - Look at the award shows and such that these people put on on almost a monthly basis. This is specific to the movie industry, but I'm sure it effects nearly every industry. It's mutual masturbation taken to a grand scale.

NIMBY - If there is a state that exemplifies Not In My Back Yard, it's California. The state has so many issues, desperately needs so many upgrades to infrastructure but every possible change is fought against so hard and then when something massive happens usually with people dying, they freak out and scream like a pig under a gate. This goes back to the the hypocrisy of the state, but it's bad enough that it belongs under it's own category.

"I want it all, I want it now" - During the massive drought where people were instructed to cut back water usage to near deadly levels, the rich just kept using water like it would never run out and there was no problems at all. And instead of going in and shutting off that water save for one day a week or even just slowing the water down, they kept the taps open and going. These people were allowed to do whatever they wanted to at the expense of those that couldn't afford to.

That perfectly describes New York. Shove it up your ass, faggot.

how is the water issue a rich people thing? poor people didn't stop their water either, at least not indoors. we had to stop our water outdoors on certain days or else we'd be fined

>"I want it all, I want it now" - During the massive drought where people were instructed to cut back water usage to near deadly levels, the rich just kept using water like it would never run out and there was no problems at all. And instead of going in and shutting off that water save for one day a week or even just slowing the water down, they kept the taps open and going. These people were allowed to do whatever they wanted to at the expense of those that couldn't afford to.
Like for example Barbra Streisand keeping the lawn on her mansion nice and green when everyone else was required to have water rationing. And then telling you that you can't have air conditioning because of global warming while she has a separate climate-controlled storage room just for her fur coats.

I hate New York as well. Check mate, atheist.

How many reports did you see about poor people with lush green lawns and full pools?

The cletus fears the californian chad.

Also the governor (who can't run again--thank you, term limits) is a senile motherfuck who was elected by nostalgic old hippies who wanted to relive his first tenure as governor back when they still had working penises.

Yeah and you act like California is exceptional to this all when it's not at all true. All states have those four points you laid out, it's just shown in different forms, you won't find any exception to what you just pointed out. That's America for you.

I did no such thing. The question was asked why right wingers hate California. I, as a liberal, hate the state and explained my reasons why I hate California. They didn't ask why right wingers hate America, and I hate Americans for those game reasons. Most states have those issues, as you say, but in California it's completely in your face because they export their BS not only to the rest of us here in the US (I live in Virginia, btw) but also around the world. Just because you desperately want to protect your home state from criticism doesn't mean I will stop.

>meth lab
Maybe in the 90s. Today they're all on smack and Xanax.

The entertainment industry is centered in CA. This gives them almost god-like powers to shape thought and you can see how dangerous this is.

Isn't it obvious? California is the center of American cultural exports, has the best weather, the best food, is the largest and richest state, has one of the highest HDIs and median incomes (mapscroll.blogspot.com/2009/05/human-development-index-by-state.html), has statistically the fittest (bostonmagazine.com/health/2016/09/02/massachusetts-obesity-data/) people,and so on. It is literally the chad state vs the virgins in the rest of the union. They can't compete.

There's also a huge case of projection; assuming, for instance, that Californians are unjustifiably arrogant and leech money, because that is what the VIRGIN states (like West VIRGINia) do, and thus what they expect others to do, not aware that Californians are a superior breed that actually act like human beings.

Very much so. Which I find funny as hell because they go to Canada and other countries now to film because California is too expensive for them to film in.

I think Mao Zedong said something like "Actors are engineers of human souls".

I am living in California and I know why. They do not want to believe that Ca becomes successful by only liberals. Before 90s, It was a state that was popular on the conservative side. Now california only supports liberal and hate conservative group. And this also causes Califronia independence campaign after trump got elected.

Of course. The psycho leftists in Marin County didn't build CA or make it into the Golden State, they came there in the 1960s because the rest of the country wouldn't have them.