Why are French people so fucking RUDE?!

>be me in France
>enter a shop after closing time(I didn't know)
>employees talk to me in French but I don't understand so I just stand there trying to communicate
>they start talking among themselves and laughing
>one guy grabs me by the shoulder and leads me outside without explanation
>then they lock me out

How is that rude?

pretty sure that's what would happen to a foreigner with an american shop

chad frogs vs virgin mutt

jokes on them, their entire country will be muslim in the next 80 years

Where is he going to shart if the mart is closed?

>not being more rude to everyone
It’s like you’re asking for it

I guess people living in France can not speak English. Besides, it is because they are the most proud of nationalism and believe that everyone must speak french in France.

Quebecers are the same. It's like all French speakers share that trait.

Why didn't you get mad at them when you saw their rude behavior? I am pretty sure they would say sorry if you do what I said.

the eternal frog doesn't bow down to anyone, it's pointless...

I think canada is different compare to France, isn't it? You guys could speak English and French both at least.

>everyone must speak french in France.
How does that not make sense though?

This. The problem with French arrogance is when they travel to other countries and don't make an effort to communicate in English or the native language of the country. Maybe it's the education in France or simply a remaining mentality their language is still the lingua franca.

>french
>people

>this post
>this flag
self-awareness: none

>t.

I mean it is different in USA and France. You know, English is now become international language and people mostly learn English from school. So, at least, you should know how to speak English when someone asks you in English even if it is not perfect. I am sorry if it seems double-standard.

EL MUTTO

You have "this is america speak english" signs on fucking tourist traps.

I know... user. But, English is international language.... Isn't i....t? Am I too selfish?

>go to French restaurant
>order in English
>"quoi?"

>go to French restaurant
>order in French
>answered in English

To be honest, I'm not sure how I'm stepping on toes there.

You have no idea what you're talking about. We absolutely do learn native languages. France borders many countries and as such it's not uncommon for people to learn the language of those countries out of intellectual interest.
You probably did this at two different restaurants so I don't see what's so surprising about it.

El Diablo...

E....h.... because you live in different environment...?

Hi québec

Hi Maximillian I

Hi other Québec

>us flag
Self-awareness: not found

Why do you speak English like a fucking Japanese immigrant?

Hoe moeten we je anders uitschelden voor domme toerist omdat je niet weet wat gesloten betekend? Het is onbeleeft.

>woaah why won't French people speak my language in their country
get load of those amerimutts

I was japanese anime fans and get too effects by Japanese cultures. That's why. I know it sounds like shit, but it is I am.

French do kind of speak english, they just chose not to because french is superior in any way.
t. Spaniard

Then what should I do? I am borned in an era which thinks English is international language. If I am borned in an era that French is popular, I might learn French language from school.

EL MANOLO CHICANO

you should kill yourself

shut up surrenderers.

shut up anglo

You should finish learning English before worrying about learning other languages.

Le rejeton de Belzébuth...