Crooked Trump!

YESSS I, DONALD TRUMP, AM PERFECT!!!! NO FLAWS AT ALL!!!!!!

KEEP BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE FACTS STATED BELOW:

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate

> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers

> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university

> Said he was a democrat

> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great vice president only 3 years ago

> Flip flopped positions on isis

> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe

>Said he might nuke isis

>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made

> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise

>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage

Btw in case you are too lazy to google sources:
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University#Lawsuits_in_federal_court

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

hrc.org/2016RepublicanFacts/donald-trump-opposes-nationwide-marriage-equality

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/jh7nf0
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/01/donald-trump-lawsuits-legal-battles/84995854/
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/06/09/donald-trump-unpaid-bills-republican-president-laswuits/85297274/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear
youtube.com/watch?v=pjdL777SdEI
haaretz.com/keeping-israel-jewish-and-pure-and-democractic-if-there-s-time-1.330129
businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6
linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0264410X14006367?via=sd&cc=y
autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-vaccines-and-autism
skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/yes-autism-rate-rising-vaccines-caused-vaccines/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>sees flag
>bins post

Fuck off Schlomo

My flag doesn't make the facts different, user.

He's a fucking idiot and sucks balls. They hate mexicans and muslims more than they hate the idea of a stupid white person in charge.

Hillary is bad, really bad. C'mon though. Trump is terrible. Absolutely.

>facts

>still no idea why Sup Forums allows Israelis to post here

>pic and green text disproves

>this kike again

oy vey at least change your name everytime you spam the same post over and over

>flag

Lol

Turd Ferguson was funnier. Even your sense of humor is stunted as embarrassing. Don't support kikes.

Obviously Turd Ferguson is way funnier. You get Turd Ferguson on a good post. All your posts have been terrible. Why would I post Turd Ferguson?

>Ad hominem

Gas yourself Paleostain.

The day Trump's elected is the day Netanyahu gets the go ahead on The Final Solution of your people.

לא נמאס לך? כמה מרקל משלמת לך לשעה?

Seriously man, how much are you getting paid?

poal.me/jh7nf0

Funny.
You basically are trying to tell me trump is a jew.
And you are jew.
And this post's idea was to make me hate trump.
Really makes you think.

user i merely informed you about facts.
The origin of the information doesn't matter if its true and factual.

Nah, the point was that even a jew knows that the worst insult is calling someone a jew.

No, the point was to show donald trump is a massive liar, corrupt, scammer and on top of all of that also a huge retard

So you are trying to tell me he is a jew.
And you are a jew.
So you are a liar, corrupt scammer and a huge retard.

SHART

He's an Arab LARPing. Just ignore him.
Or, if you must, respond to him with pictures of his dead relatives.

I did not say jewish people are like that.
I said trump specifically is like that.

And btw, even though i was born to a jewish family, i refuse to identify as jewish because im atheist and i dont want any links to religion

And i thought Sup Forums was a jew free safespace

>t.b Chaim ShekelShoahStain Harambe-Dinduwitz

זה כי אתה הומו, איך אתה מסוגל להגיד שאתה אוהב את המדינה והעם בזמן שאתה מתכחש אליהם?

Think about it man

>says he flip flops on isis
>next two points are about what he's going to do with ISIS

You can't have your cake and eat it to merchant.

You're right! Everyone vote Hillary Rodham Clinton now!

I never said i liked this country, and i don't see myself as belonging to the people in here.

I'm an individual with my own ideas, and i have 0 nationality to this country. if i could choose where to be born, i would have chosen Canada, not a place in the middle east.

Wow. They evolve

Bump

See pic related.

Oh look an IDF thread and an American politics shill thread at the same time.

bump

>IDF

Nothing he wrote here has anything to do with the IDF

אז אתה דוגמה ליהודי הנצחי.

אם אתה פה למה אתה מצביע מרצ? למה אתה רוצה להרוס לכולם?

מה שאני באמת מציע לך זה ללכת לקנדה איפה שטרדו הווידמן ולעזוב אותנו בשקט יא יהודון מניאק בוגד

1. I'm not jewish, i'm atheist.

2. I don't want to "ruin for everybody", Meretz are genuinly what is best for the region, part of the reason i hate being here is because people here don't understand what is good for them

3. We are not a herd of sheep, user. we are all individuals with different opinions. having a different political position than yours is not "treason".

Fake and Gay.

It's actually all real.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/290217-scarborough-trump-asked-about-adviser-about-using-nuclear

youtube.com/watch?v=pjdL777SdEI

אתה יהודי בדם

מרצ רוצה לזיין את ישראל בתחת ולמכור אותה לאויב הערבי. אנחנו לא צריכים שתחליטו מה הכי טוב לנו שמלאנים חלאות.

אתה אתה חושב שאתה מאוד חכם אבל אתה בובה של השמאל הבינלאומי חסר הגבולות המרקיסיט

In short; get the hell out of my country and go to Canada or whatever liberal bullshit hellhole you want to and leave us alone.

dhang you for gorrecding my regord greadesd ally :DDD

No i'm not. Judaism is just a religion. ethnically im half Romanian and half morrocan, but even that doesn't matter.

I don't follow any tradition and i don't fucking care what gene-pool i belong to. i'm just myself, an individual, with my own opinions.

I don't belong to any "tribe" just because of fucking gene-pool relations, i'm not a sheep that follows traditions just because of genes.

הרומנים והמרוקאים לא רואים אותך כאחד מהם, הם רואים אותך כיהודון זי'ד בדיוק כמו כל אחד מאיתנו.

כולנו באנו פה ואנחנו כולנו בני אותו עם, אתה לא רומני ואתה לא מרוקאי. אתה יהודי.

עכשיו עוד פעם, אם אין לך נאמנות כלפיי העם שלך זאת אומרת שאתה מרגל פוטנציאלי אז בפשטות - לך מפה ואל תדרוך רגל בחיים

Please stop writing to me in hebrew and change to english.

Also, i don't care how i'm seen, you don't get it? i do whatever i want and tihnk whatever i want to think, i'm a person for myself.

I don't try to belong to any "group" just for the sake of "belonging". if people agree with me, that's great. if they disagree, it's their fucking problem, im not going to change any of my opinions just for the sake of fitting in because that's retarded.

>Tfw this is a real tweet
Trump confimed not only corrupt, but also having the mind of a 13 years old girl

Holocaust Thread

Thank's for correcting the reccord

Could it be you're just angry he's going to Make America Great Again?

Didn't see you complaining about Bill Clinton's sex scandals. And he actually flat out raped women (he raped Brodderick twice in a row) whereas you're only alleging Trump was sexually aggressive towards this one woman, then stopped.

By making america great "again", how back does he want to revert time back? back to the bush era where he started the iraq war which destabilized the entire middle east? back to when bush caused an economical crysis in 2008?

About the bill clinton cases - they were never proven either, user. it was only allegations as well.

Also if you were watching the interview with her, she said trump wanted to rape her but her resistance prevented him from doing so

Answer this then.
If you're really not a Paleostain, what's keeping you there? Why haven't you left the country?

You think everyone have funds to leave to another country?

As far as his co struction or contracting stuff goes, he's a total scumbag, paying "what he thinks he should pay." He put many contractors out of business because he didn't pay them what he owed.

Hillary is the worst candidate for president ever.
Trump isn't perfect, but he's pretty great compared to the options in washington.

Oh wow, you were offended by that banter?

Well as you said in previous posts you don't like the country and that you don't identify with the people - at least not Zionism and Judaism.

So why would you want to fuck it up for the people that do? You also brought up Meretz - are you fucking that selfish to vote for a party like that?

Israel is for Zionists and Jews (other minorities that have a similar mind-set there too) - religious or not.
It's finally a safe space for people like that.

If you really have such a problem with it, get a job and save enough money to leave. We see plenty of people from 3rd world countries (Africa, Asia) work their asses so that they can leave their countries for better places. What's stopping you?

Imagine the bush era, except without bush as president.

Sounds pretty great to me.

>Choosing Hillary over Trump
>You are literally from Israel
>Soros owns Hillary

Are.. are you a traitor to your own country? What the fuck is wrong with you? You are a disgrace.

>tfw you remember that the Sup Forums mod used to ban merchants on sight

Many of the things posted in this board about hillary are actually lies or twisted facts.

There are people with huge political interests to make up lies against her. she is actually alot better than what the lies in Sup Forums make her look like

Many of the things posted in this board about hillary are actually lies or twisted facts.

There are people with huge political interests to make up lies against her. she is actually alot better than what the lies in Sup Forums make her look like

Trump is even worse than Bush, which is incredibly bad. he is far more reckless than what bush ever was.

Oh vey, goym! Here's 12 sktels for you to buy a black slave for HC. Now go support shills every where with you shilling, shill mcshill. Good goym fall for the media.

> has over 3,500 lawsuits in his past, more than any previous presidential candidate
He's an entrepreneur, of course he's going to have a lot of lawsuits.
> one of them is a woman who sued him over a sexual assault, and he made a deal with her to drop the case. theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/20/donald-trump-sexual-assault-allegations-jill-harth-interview
Innocent until proven guilty
> Many of the lawsuits are due to him not paying in time to his workers
> Scammed people for tens of thousands of dollars in trump university
> Said he was a democrat
Political beliefs can change.
> Said Hillary clinton is terrific and a great vice president only 3 years ago
political beliefs can change.
> Flip flopped positions on isis
Political beliefs can change
> Said he will keep nukes in the table even when talking with europe
Don't really get this one.
>Said he might nuke isis
I will be the last to use nuclear weapons. It’s a horror to use nuclear weapons. The power of weaponry today is the single greatest problem that our world has, and it’s not global warming like our president said. It’s the power of weapons, in particular nuclear.”
“I will be the last to use it. I will not be a happy trigger like some people might be. I will be the last,” he said. “But I will never, ever rule it out.”
Fuck you. Here's the real quote.
>Said he wants the US to be involved in Libya back when decision were needed to be made
This one is worded poorly, I think deliberately.
> He still thinks vaccines cause autism even though every single study proves otherwise
This isn't true. He said he wanted smaller doses of vaccines at a time.
>Wants to revert the court decision in regards to gay marriage
This is the only point I'll give you, and I didn't check it. I'm assuming it's true only because he's running as the Republican candidate.

I think it is probably a good thing to look at records of the candidates and not ignore what has been done in the past but being a president makes a big difference from even in the past when they were in another profession but that also includes with hillary. You could look at both examples of behaviour but that was people who never knew they would be president and sometimes misjudgment or sometimes things said not as serious as people think.

If you look at just one person it may be misleading, but rather you should look at who surrounds or funds people and where that really leads to. People say about the clinton foundation and this is concerning and you also look at trump and there are people from sensationalist news outlets who are interested. They may not be about the truth as much as you may think and may have another reason for supporting him that is to do with money, either money that was given to them or money that they could make with reduced taxes and say stuff the rest. But this is all speculation on my part. It is however best to keep in mind who surrounds them and not focus as much on big stories of the week that arent as serious as you think but focus on long term what they are promising and probably will do.

Starting to get scared now aren't you, asshole.

Even for a businessman this is alot of lawsuits. and he WAS proven guilty for not paying his workers, did you even read the articles i gave you? HE WAS FOUND GUILTY.

Also user, its not just "political beliefs can change". its that he is not being genuine about his "beliefs". he just says what he thinks will bring him more voters.

Also user, even if he will apologize for this statement 1000 times, saying that "If isis will attack the US, will you not nuke them?" is not a forgiveable statement. its fucking insane and psychopathic that he even made it.

Also user, what i said is true. he thinks vaccines to children cause autism in the current way they are implemented, which has been proven wrong multiple times in every single meta-analysis of studies.

Thanks for at least acknowledging one point of true though, even though you delude yourself about the other points

Why do Jews fight against multiculturalism and diversity in Israel while using every means possible to push it on white people everywhere else in the world?

haaretz.com/keeping-israel-jewish-and-pure-and-democractic-if-there-s-time-1.330129

businessinsider.com/these-6-corporations-control-90-of-the-media-in-america-2012-6

I did not say i support the positions of my country.

Like what?
That she materially supported isis?
That she comitted perjury several times about benghazi and emails?
That the clinton foundation gets over half its funding from donations within months of state department decisions regarding those actors?

Also at least bush got congressional approval before toppling sovereign governments

>Trump is even worse than Bush, which is incredibly bad. he is far more reckless than what bush ever was.

No he's not. He's anti-war and wouldn't have gone into iraq. He's much smarter than bush despite the way the media twists facts to make him look bad.

>There are people with huge political interests to make up lies against her. she is actually alot better than what the lies in Sup Forums make her look like

Even without the lies, she's the worst candidate for president we've ever had.

Yet you stay and pay taxes that support those positions. Can't fathom how anybody in the history of the world would mistrust a Jew.

I genuinely don't understand the Trump=Hitler arguement.
What parallels are there to Hitler? I guess the stuff on this list.
>racism to rise to power
I don't think so.
>proposes mass deportations
Of people here illegally? Heaven forbid!
>promises to make America great again
It's just a powerful message. People typically have fond memories of their childhood/"the good old days"
>Anti-Muslim Facist
I dont think so. Trump just doesn't want a ton of Muslim refugees in the country, especially with ISIS as prominent as it is, I don't see this as an issue.
>Blames immigrants for America's problems.
I don't think he blames only immigrants. I think he may blame Illegal immigrants for some issues, but that's justified.
>Thinks Muslims should wear special ID's
If I remember correctly, that's a misquote.

oy vey 6 gorillion

>That she materially supported isis
A good example of a completely twisted fact. the truth is that no weapons were sent to syria up until september 2013 - before that it was all non-lethal aid sent to rebels. Isis was already militarized in 2006, they just had a different name.

Also, Hillary did not lie about Benghazi, she did not say the video caused the terror attack but she speculated it since it was a logical conclusion to make at the time. She did lie about the emails as far as i know though.

The clinton foundation conspiracies were NEVER proven, and all of the claims against the foundation being a "bribe scheme" was invented and orchestrated by people with political interest. see pic related to see what the foundation truly is. movies like "clinton cash" are full with unproven claims.

Only because im literally forced to pay taxes, doesn't mean i support those positions. whenever there are elections i vote against them

Why did you engage with me and then all of a sudden ignore me when I posted ?

Well i'm in general agreement with you that i need to get money and leave, i did not have much to say about it other then that

Jews were to blame for Germany's problems.

Jews should wear special ID's so people know not to trust them.

Yeah, too bad the Jews refused to fucking leave and forced his hand. Maybe next time they'll take the hint and go leech off another group of hard working honest white men.

He didn't use racism to rise to power, people were sick of the fucking kikes, as is everyone, and decided to do something about it. Too late, too little, but at least he tried.

Science always have some oddball scientists that say things that are wrong and against the consensus. but they are such a tiny minority it's not even significant

linkinghub.elsevier.com/retrieve/pii/S0264410X14006367?via=sd&cc=y

autismspeaks.org/science/science-news/new-meta-analysis-confirms-no-association-between-vaccines-and-autism

skepticalraptor.com/skepticalraptorblog.php/yes-autism-rate-rising-vaccines-caused-vaccines/

Then shut the fuck up.

You're going into Trump Generals too and posting this shit.

At least remove your flag, because for the most part Israelis actually like Trump (and want him elected) and have generally preferred republicans in the past too.

Either that, or start using a proxy so that you can get a Palestinian flag instead the Israeli one.

>Even for a businessman this is a lot of lawsuits
Well I would need to see an average number of lawsuits for a entrepreneur then. Maybe you're right. And I know he wasn't found guilty of the sexual assault charge, but good job avoiding that.
>he just says what he thinks will bring him more voters
First of all, all candidates do that, I can certainly cite instances where Hilary has done just that as well. Second, I'll need some examples if you're gonna make claims like that.

I don't really understand your third point? Who are you quoting?

Even if he does wrongly think that vaccines cause autism, he's not against vaccinations, so what the fuck do I care?

1. Eh? what the fact i don't like being israeli has ANYTHING to do with me telling people facts about trump?

2. Actually Hillary has a slight lead among israeli-american voters, despite having a republican history. but that's not related to anything

Yes sent to "moderate rebels" that the emails prove were known to be associated with isis at the time

She lied about the time she had to respond and the resources available

You should care because he is a candidate that refuses to listen to scientists.

Where's your source on this?
Last I saw, on Israeli TV, they showed that majority of American-Israelis - ones in Israel now - are pretty much all supporting Trump.

1. Some of the weapons did end up in Isis hands, but no weaponary was ever sent to them directly.

2. the weapon aid was so miniscule it barely had significance. most of the aid was non-lethal aid. only in september 2013 onwards some weaponry was given, and that's way WAY after the war in syria started

Completely brainwashed and purple pilled.

So just the Bush era? Or do you actually think Bush was in charge...?

The innocent until proven guilty defense can be used to clear Hillary of all her faults, including her health problems, as it is all speculation. Either give new reasons for most of those, or admit Hillary is a fine candidate, and you have been brainwashed.

There is an article in CNN right now about israeli trump supporters.

>CNN

>CNN

I've said once; and I'll say it again: Gas yourself, Paleostain.

you've been posting this same thread every single day. you seem confused when nobody wants to debate you on the facts and just insults you instead. let me explain...

you've never told us what your stake in this election is - in other words, why do you give a fuck? how do you expect people not to think you're shilling when you have a huge hate-boner for trump and you're not even an american citizen?

i mean seriously, what is this about? did trump say he would reduce israel's welfare allowance or something?

>associated with ISIS

Protip: the Syrian civil war is such a clusterfuck mess, everyone has associated and allied with everyone else at some point.

>purple pilled.
lmao that's new.

No, I'm not swayed by your pill invention technique.

>So just the Bush era
Really it was just a rhetorical flourish to underpin the faultiness of jew-anons comparison.

You're saying that hillary's only bad if trump is believes she is bad?

No, i'm saying that the only reason Trump shits on Hillary is because she is now his political opponent.

They were good friends b4 this elections

>They were good friends b4 this elections
So you don't think trump had an ulterior motive to be friendly with the former president?

Trump noted this himself at the beginning of his campaign.
He was friendly with them for the same reason everybody else is friendly with them. To get stuff.