Shoul afro americans get their own state?

Shoul afro americans get their own state?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/black-us-citizen-kyle-lydell-canty-denied-refugee-status-in-canada-1.3396511
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They have one but won't go.

they should kill thsemveslv xd

They get their own welfare state

No programs in Liberia

It's called Liberia Han, and it's a shithole.

It's called the Great Lakes

Maybe this time on American ground. Something with many blacks already. Atlanta could be the capitol.

They can go to Germany. Ihr schafft das.

They will and we will call it Auschwitz again.

Our former President Monroe funded their repatriation to Africa where freed slaves established Liberia, on the backs of plantation style slavery. I find it odd how "horribly" slaves were treated yet turned around and did it to their own people once no one was looking.

Hypocrites.

In Liberia.

kek

Yes they should. Not part of the US anymore and the wall is 10ft higher than the one to mexico.

They gave them Liberia, and niggers turned it into a niggerhole ghetto in like 2 weeks.

Fuck off, we're full.

They already have a whole continent

They are already in America, you just redistribute them in one place and give them foreign aide instead of welfare. Might be even cheaper for in the long run, because they would have to distribute welfare themselves and you could cut government that way.

Yes, in Africa.

They'd just fuck it up then demand everyone give them reparations

No they can't be trusted with running a modern democracy

fpbp

All talk about reparations begins and ends with Liberia.

I'm saying Atlanta is full and they keep to specific sides of town so the rest of the city is actually really nice and up scale.

They have one, it's called Liberia.

So just call the foreign aid as reparation. Give a specific number of what you owe them, let it run out, and when they are a failed state roll in with tanks. After they attacked you first of course.

Why not fill up the other half of Atlanta with somalies from Minnesota and send the whites from Atlanta upwards.

bump

Or

They can fuck off to North Dakota or Alaska that's nearly empty.

Yeah, Quebec.
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/british-columbia/black-us-citizen-kyle-lydell-canty-denied-refugee-status-in-canada-1.3396511
Racist syrupeans

They should go into gas state in ovens

They would all just ruin nature there.

Aren't those cops killing prove that afro american are hunted sytematically?

Why don't we send them to Germany then. I hear "refugees" are welcome. If we force them to leave they become refugees.

We already gave them their own country, Liberia. They ruined it.

Can I come to America then?

If the ghettos and most african states showed anything it's that if niggers are left to fend for themselves everything turns to shit