Why are many millennials so left wing?

Why are many millennials so left wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg
youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
nytimes.com/2016/08/12/business/how-much-does-donald-trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html?_r=0
politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-no-taxes-224498
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because our education system has heavily encouraged the behavior that goes with the ideology.

is that..Idubbz?

Because they have grown up in a society which makes them entitled swine

Because of the education system

i have not idea turk bro

Jewish subversion of the educational system.

This a thousand times and more.
youtu.be/WHyvRHrYYBA
youtu.be/SZnkULuWFDg

It gives them a sense of moral superiority for being complacent and accepting of everything; in other words, it doesn't require any principles or intellectual defense, and you get all the benefits of being recognized as a good person.

Why do we have this thread every day?

I don't know but I'm really worried for when my generation are the leaders of the world as much as I hate boomers they stand against even bigger bullshit millennials stand for.

Feminine sexual strategy dominance caused by female emancipation which itself was caused by decadence.

No dads to call them out for being faggots.

They're not. SJWs are in their death spiral on campus. They're as much of a vocal minority as they ever were, and people are getting sick of their shit.

Universities themselves don't give a fuck either way, they just want your money.

Entertainment giants have dabbled with trying to court lefties for about a decade now to ever diminishing financial returns; that's for the chop too, then.

youtube.com/watch?v=SLEdsI731J4

>K-12 education has a liberal bias
>University has an extreme liberal bias
>Most media and popular youtube personalities have a liberal bias
>Science advocates have a liberal bias
>Conservatives are seen as a theocratic authoritarians and warmongers
Before I was redpilled I thought liberalism was just correct. If someone didn't randomly post a Kraut and Tea video I would've never figured out there were conservative viewpoints. I'm sure most people have never even heard a conservative viewpoint.

Wonder how many of those people went into some social or art degree.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fz50hqWrHUY

If you're a conservative before you are 30 you have no heart

If you are a liberal after you are 30 you have no brain.

Something like that. Youth are passionate and often hold naive innocent views on the world, thinking they can change things with muh protests and safe spaces.

Ecclesiastes 1:9:
>That which has been is that which will be, And that which has been done is that which will be done. So there is nothing new under the sun.

I was like you as well I thought conservatives were idiots stuck in the past why couldn't they just accept that it was CURRENT YEAR was basically me in my high school life in year 12 when I dropped out I finally took the red pill conservatives weren't these idiots stuck in the past they were the ones trying to preserve the future. Most conservative could blow Liberals the fuck out with facts.

>in year 12 when I dropped out I finally took the red pill

hmm

Ideology. If you took even one non-stem course in university or community college here you would see how slanted the bias is towards leftism. If you, however, decided to rebut leftist ideology in your papers or in class, you'll find yourself ostracized and your grade will get docked points because they'll look harder for mistakes that they wouldn't normally find. How do I know this?

In almost every social science or English class, we've had to critique each other's papers in groups. Many times paired up with blacks and mexicans, I saw the quality of their writing next to my own and it made me want to vomit. Even with the help of a word processor, they lacked the most basic grammatical skills necessary for composition, making it abundantly clear to me that there was systemic bias in the way my professors graded work.

I found out the best way to take college courses here was to simply keep my mouth shut except for the required in-class participation and avoid visiting my professor at ALL costs so they don't realize that I'm educated. Every time I tried to get to know my professors, I received lower grades because they thought they had to grade me differently than the niggers and spics, and I've had two confirm this to me when I made inquiries into my grade. Jokes on them, though, despite the fucking obstacles they put in front of me, I made it through all of their classes.

Because it makes them feel they're mature and 'tolerant' than everybody elsse

Yes, they grew up in society where they have everything

Because they don't lift weights and take vitamin D

Conservative and 23 here, work in a guitar shop surrounded by musicians to boot. My power level is too great for this shit.

Public schools have become heavily left-wing. The folly of the Middle East wars and the failures of market regulation in the 2008 economic meltdown has shown them how terrible the right-wing ideologies can be for our future. At least, this is what has been beat into their heads.

be me
be millennial
be right wing in a sea of meme leftist blue pilled fags
be sad for even trying

It's pretty common here in Australia you drop out and do a trade I'm becoming an electrician.

>marxist jews running universities and the education system

How did the marxists running the universities become marxists in the first place?

They are young and therefore their heads are filled with pleasure and entertainment.. At the same time they may feel they are living in a colossal trainwreck of a time period..

They do what they do because they are very fearful.. Their generation has been directly attacked to deliberately cripple it..

>jews

Indoctrination through the educational system. They're also called 'highly educated' by the same people who indoctrinate them so it's unlikely for them to even consider that they could be wrong.

fucking loser

Every ones a liberal until they start paying taxes

Only such guys as you are can save the USA from European tolerant shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

>he fell for the uni meme

by your logic Trump is a liberal

>your grade will get docked points because they'll look harder for mistakes that they wouldn't normally find. How do I know this?

They don't even try this shit at my school, though I thought they would. I subtly reveal my power level at every turn, now. So why don't they fuck up my grades? Because I follow instructions, source my material and can actually write the English language. If they fucked up my grades for bullshit reasons it would be too easy to call them out and have them go back and review all the shit papers with shit grammar and spelling that they slapped a passing grade on simply because they were good little Marxists.

>using literature to make a point about "the left"
you realise that arts & culture fully belong to the left, right?

I would love it if that were true, but the truth is that I know a lot of adults who still believe in progressive bullshit.

Most people stick with their political opinion for their whole lives.

Lack of strong male figures.

Ask any liberal about their family and this will immediately become obvious.

The current media makes it seem like the left are the "good guys" while the right are the "evil ones".

Because the times, they are a'changin'.

I don't get what you're saying, can you explain this a bit more?

[citation needed]

This.

Let's also not forget about the whole "gotta save the planet from evil corporations" brainwashing, also courtesy of our public school system.

generally better educated and less prejudiced than previous generations

nytimes.com/2016/08/12/business/how-much-does-donald-trump-pay-in-taxes-it-could-be-zero.html?_r=0

politico.com/story/2016/06/donald-trump-no-taxes-224498

If you look at poverty rates by state before and after TANF, red states have pushed an incredible number of family below the poverty line compared to the blue states. PRWOA was the reform Clinton needed to get traditional conservatives on his side. When "the right" are unilaterally, unequivocally supporting increasing the number of children in poverty, is it any wonder that people say they're the "bad guys"?

Quads of truth

Institutes of education are heavily left-wing because educated people lean heavily left-wing. It's as simple as that.

You can run but you can't Hyde.