There are Brazilians on this board right now who think they are white because they are not as black as Wesley Snipes...

There are Brazilians on this board right now who think they are white because they are not as black as Wesley Snipes..... How terrifying

In Brazil being white is prestigious.

Rlly? shit, i could be your king... make me a sopa scumbag.

>how terrifying
You sound pretty fucking retarded desu.

Who are you tring to fool cousin

Shut the fuck up dumbass, i'm your king now.

Pathetic
I wish all wh*Toid wannabes would die

Its not funny

Enjoy my cock down your white throat

KARA BOGA

I find it funny because it hurt your wh*Te boy feewings

People in Brazil think I'm wh*te, but I know better that I am KARA BOGA.

In korea and most of the asian countries, looking like a westerner alone is enough prestigious.

Post pics

Look at them, do you really care if they're white or not?

what if you look like a dark western? do u still get the bitches? Im asking because I look like the guy in the pic

>this nigga gonna get a sopa de macao

Not at al

OP here , I honestly find any race of woman attractive, I just find it pathetic as fuck when mulattoes, like in my picture think they are not part african. Brazillians literally think that because they are not as black as Michael jordan they have nothing to do with africans or africa even though they have wide noses, curly hair, light brown skin

only the fake blonde with the black top and white pants looks good. The first 3 are disgusting.

>
>OP here , I honestly find any race of woman attractive
Uh-huh. Go downtown Atlanta, to abboland in Australia or neech-ville in Canada and we'll see about that.

The average brazilian knows he's mixed, if he ever says he's white it's because he's AFRAID of saying he's black and no one wants to admit they're mixed

>dark western?
That's an arab from Andalusia.

Most people embrace their KARA BOGA heritage tho.
>Devo ter algum antepassado preto/indio, todo mundo tem
etc etc
Most people who aren't descendants of recent immigrants say that.

Agreed, Argentina posters and other south americans who think they aren't mixed or indian need to fuck off

some black girls are fucking amazing looking even the really dark ones. but yeah youre right I've never seen a good looking abo from aus

both centered blondes are hot
so sad

dude is actually half dutch and half basque from his dad's side. I have no idea why he came out looking like an arab, since basque are the whitest spanish

pic of his mom, she's dark for a germanic person but still very germanic looking

>very germanic looking
We can see the square head.

kek thats what I mean,

and agreed bro