"What doth life"

"What doth life"
>the Sup Forumstard begins to chuckle
"Ooh, frittata"
>the Sup Forumstard laughs out loud, spewing tendies crumbs all over his desk
"Chomsky honk"
>the Sup Forumstard can hardly contain his full bellied laughter as chortles begin to fill the room
*character gets beat up*
>The Sup Forumstard starts convulsing on the floor, gasping for air between spasms of laughter
"TASTE THE PAIN"
>the Sup Forumstard's heart explodes and he dies

>there are still people who thinks anyone takes this show seriously

Didn't you get BTFO enough in the last thread?

*cottons to you*

BTFO? You mean told to go back to Reddot and nobody refuting my arguments? Face it, Xavier is fucking awful. At least Rick and Morty doesn't rely on LE STONER DEEP SHIT BRO

Did you really call your pathetic attempt at a joke an argument? Nobody refuted anything because there's nothing to refute, we can only laugh at how much of a brainlet you are.

honestly fuck you dude
I saw the memes, people here said they liked the show, so I decided to check it out
I marathoned the entire two seasons in one sitting, I thought it was funny as fuck. Great, I thought, this is why I go on Sup Forums, to get music and tv reccs
but no, a week later you retards have to spam hate for a show this fucking obscure
the episodes are 10 minutes long, free to watch online, at the very least interesting
no-one is shoving this show down your throat, no one even gives a shit
what do you get out of this? do you think you're cool? do you think you're somehow better than everyone else here, because you have such patrician, refined taste? you understand opinions are subjective right?
Why do you have to be such a colossal fucking cunt OP? Why do you have to constantly spam hate for a show that people like?
Every post about this show is negative, you're not being a contrarian at this point, you're just being a cunt

>nobody refuting my arguments
>arguments
What did he mean by this?

People on Sup Forums like to say "That looks like a PS2 game" a lot but Xavier literally does. This is what PS2-tier visuals actually look like. And all the reused talking animations, also like a PS2 game. It's crazy.

it looks like a long spiro cut scene
that's part of the charm though, for sure

Yeah faggot keep up the shitposts, no arguments whatsoever but stupid shit like "reddit", "brainlet". If your faggy show is so awesome then you should be able to provide evidence. My arguments have been in the past 2 threads.

Yeah, I'm not saying anywhere that I dislike the look of PS2 games. Plus I can forgive it since it was made ten years ago on a very low budget. It's just, people try to downplay much better looking CGI by calling it a PS2 game. Next time they say that I'm going to show them Xavier.

OP is PIIIICKLEEE RIIIIIIICK

cuck

dude rapid fire jokes lmao

xavier is deliberately like that
xavier is deliberately shit
they weren't trying to do good cgi
showing ppl xavier and being like "this is worse and actually looks like a ps2 game" means nothing

Rick & Morty is a kids show. Xavier: Renegade Angel is for adults.

how much pain did you taste today op

I understand that, but my point is that despite all that it actually visually looks like something from the PS2 era. People who criticize CGI as "looking like a PS2 game" tend to be saying it about something that actually looks like something you could find on PS4. I just don't like this mentality of downplaying the capabilities of video games and disrespecting actual good CGI.

>being so fucking stupid you can't even use reddit spacing properly

As expected from a Xavier fan

Why does this show make reddit so angry?

It just this one redditor that can't let go.

You're damn right. This show is fucking hilarious.

Yo, not him but lets meet at "PS3 graphics", PS4 its too much for that mess

yep, show is that well written, it gets everybody at once in progression. best episode is the one where they flush the drugs before the police find out they have drugs, they're streets ahead