Be americAn

>be americAn
>date white girl
>get shot

nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-dad-killed-woman-dating-site-sets-article-1.2762212

that's hilarieous

>americans are synonymous with blacks.

she doesn't look very white

>Burn the coal
>Pay the toll
Oh wait, it's the other way around
>Drink bleach
>Get robbed at gun point then executed, you fucking negroid

>white

> Bustos
> White

Spic chick with 2 niggers and another spic committed murder. 4 more minorities off the street and in jail

>Hilarie was shot in the head
Trump confirmed for president of USA

I love when people say Donald is a puppet to the jews. All of his kids are married or fucking jews except Baron obviously. His whole company is chewy and jewy. Face it, America will never be great again. Europe will never be saved. Canada is a multicultural toilet. The western world is toast. DJT cant save us. Obviously shillary the cunt cant even walk up stairs. The faggy "libertarians" are not even about liberty and Koch heads and the jew jill stein is dipshit dough head.

For some dumb reason they like to classify hispanics as white here.

Ok then kys or move to israel

Or look up the holographic disclosure and know that half of it is right and half of it is false

true but they are not black either... should just call them hispanics. or spics if you will

Checked & MAGA'd

> I miss my daddy because he's with Jesus

She's white senpai

>black hair
>brown eyes
>Bustos
>white

No, she really isn't.

>Bustos
>white

nah m8

yeah, I hate to admit but this is a bad end after all

You mean 5 minorities off the street?

>white

I don't really mind. Hispanics don't cause as much trouble and at least have strong family values. It isn't a problem, even when they're included with whites in crime statistics we still don't make up the majority of violent crime.