Why is this show so damn good? Sure you get garbage like Mother Mae-Eye or Bob every other episode...

Why is this show so damn good? Sure you get garbage like Mother Mae-Eye or Bob every other episode, but the storylines with Slade and Terra were amazingly well done.

Because it able to keep you hooked and interested in the story/characters even when nothing major was happening.

Plain old good writing.

Most of it was good

I think the Brother Blood arc was the weakest

Its too bad that Starfire never got her own arc like everyone else

because you liked it when you were a kid

But hey, at least the most unlikable cunt of the team got two seasons.

slades storyline was butt user
the good parts were pretty much all one-offs

I liked it primarily because of Ron Pearlman's performance.

Whose bright idea was it to make shit like Teen Titans Go?

Brother Blood had such wasted potential.

Fuck that noise.

Sorry OP you're not allowed to like Teen Titans on Sup Forums.

DEATHSTROKE, not Slade.

Fuck I hate how this show seemingly made it normal to call him Slade as often if not more than Deathstroke the Terminator even when it's non-personal.

>Fans kept clamoring for a 6th season
>Exes needed something cheap to replace Johnny Test
>Voice actors will do anything for food
>????
>Let's just make Johnny Test, but with Teen Titans!

>fans are pissed
>VAs don't care
>Exes are all smiles

I'm sad we never got season 6 and the Starfire arc they were planning. The comic book suggested it might have focused on her finding her brother and maybe even the Omega Men.

Deathstroke the Terminator sounds really fuckin' corny, though.

At least Deathstroke. You have to admit, you cringed at how Batman casually referred to him as Slade in Arkham Origins.

Well now Im even more upset that TTG exists

>Mother Mae-Eye
>garbage
GTFO, you plebeian, that episode had fantastic hypno fetish fuel and Raven in a dress.

>BB and Cyborg crying of happiness from seeing up Star's skirt and confirming she goes commando

>Its a Sup Forumsntrol freak episode

fuck this guy

>no delicious wildfire shota
what could have been...

In terms of being a cunt, it was Robin. In terms of being boring, it was Cyborg. BB was fun. His and Raven's episodes are the best.

Don't forget confirmed perv use of X-ray vision

Hey man, I liked those comedy episodes.

Yeah, you're a shipper. Your opinion doesn't really mean for much. Especially since beast boy wasn't fun in any way shape or form. He was just obnoxious in every possible way.

>Your opinion doesn't really mean for much.
And when I say this, I just mean in terms of what characters are good and which are bad, because you're biased. Didn't mean to come off like an asshole.

He has quite a butt.

What do you mean? That channel hopping episode and the horror episode were both a lot of fun.

>holds a shitty opinion
>disregards other people for arbitrary reasons
I didn't even say I ship them, you faggot.

>he looks exactly like that tameranian Starfire got wet for before the bait and switch in the arranged marriage episode
Star is confirmed for brother complex.

It's pretty fucking obvious, son.

batman always does that though, he calls freeze victor, he calls scarecrow crane, etc
he only really calls them by their monikers when hes pissed off, save for a specific few like joker, bane, etc

the "slade" thing in teen tians was pretty stupid though, they were mostly just using his design as a front for their own donut steel and he didnt really function as a proper antagonist because they did a really shitty job of defining his goals and motivations
like you cant really tell if hes supposed to just be a pedophile, or a megalomaniacal father figure, or even some mystical evil force beyond comprehension, his actions dont come off as organic and most of the time the shit he does just seems to serve as an obstacle or mockery to the titans rather than a means to an end or to robins end, more like
they clearly wanted him to be perceived like the emperor from star wars but he came off like a huge faggot, thank god for perlmans performance saving basically everything about him

Even this comic was cancelled before they could finish the storyline about Starfire finding her brother. Why must they cancel everything with Teen Titans on it?! Turns out her brother is a shape-shifting impostor and the real wildfire is somewhere in space, we missed out on galactic Titans :'(

Fetishfags are fucking cancer.

So if you like Robin's and Cyborg's episode, I guess your faggoty ass jerks off to Cyborg's BBC pounding Robin's boipussy?