You guys are literally the worst

You guys are literally the worst.

So, any guesses what they are talking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/4z60f1/harambes_zoo_has_deleted_all_of_its_accounts/d6t81nw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Catsouras_photographs_controversy
encyclopediadramatica.se/Porsche_Girl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Goback

The weak fear the strong with the muslim boys

Zimmerman?

Sup Forums BTFO!

No idea, but Sup Forums is a board of peace and they shouldn't be so 4chanphobic this is just ignorance and bigotry!

No, not Zimmerman, and I don't know how this website would be responsible for that anyway.

When we joked about harambe?

mind posting the link

idgaf, but ive never said this unironically before and meant it but fuck reddit

LEAVE HARAMBRE ALONE!

I guess not.

reddit.com/r/news/comments/4z60f1/harambes_zoo_has_deleted_all_of_its_accounts/d6t81nw

based leaf

Shit I think I know who it is but I forgot the girl's name

Nikki something iirc

>based
>leaf
Are you drunk ahmed

drank too much petrol because I didn't get my refugee bux

>reddit.com/r/news/comments/4z60f1/harambes_zoo_has_deleted_all_of_its_accounts/d6t81nw

Ok, so let me see if i got this, parents don't give a fuck about daughter, daughter kills herself with high speed machine while endangering lives of others, Sup Forums doesn't buy into the pity and taunts them?

Jessie Slaughter?

>high speed machine

I may be a bit out of my depth here, but are you referring to an automobile?

>WERE NOT RACIST
>ITS THE INDIVIDUAL NOT THE WHOLE GROUP!!!
>we just broadly generalize all of 4channers because a few harassed a girl who killed herself being reckless

Everytime

>This guy doesn't know about high speed machines.

Jesus christ it doesn't matter how fucked up it was these guys are massive faggots. Are you cherrypicking the worst comments or are they all like this?

>automobile

I may be a bit out of my depth here, but are you referring to a vroom-vroom-ride-and-go-boom-boom?

Used to go on reddit sometimes for funny stories but left the site when i realised how cucked it is... it's basically full PC

Watch it bro, you might get back traced

OP's reddit link says ED calls her Nearly Headless Nikki

You tell me.

Also, what's the deal with the "tough to read" and "nausea" comments.

Like, I get sometimes maybe a sad story can make you cry or something, but reddit comments?

And even then, it's not even "hard to read". I genuinely don't understand.

>I genuinely don't understand.

I think they are imagining the parents on the next birthday getting cards and phone calls from Nikki, with the cards showing her head split open in the wreck photos.

they are talking about the guy who shot up that collegel in oregon was on Sup Forums and said "you guys are cool don't go to school tomorrow" and a bunch of guys were callin him a pussy and encouraging him to do it lol

>People like this exist

Jesus Christ what happened? Young adults weren't at this level of faggotry 10 years ago right?

tbf /r9k/ is special. They don't really represent the majority of this shithole, but good luck convincing a redditor that.

The shit about the car accident was taken way out of hand to the point it's disgusting, but I think these redditors are just virtue signaling, I doubt any of them are shedding real tears.

Quick poll,

How many of you would:
a) think jokes about nikkie are funny
b) share and propagate the photos and memes
c) call the parents pretending to be her

id do a and b, c is kind of a dick move and I cant see a lot of people doing that

literally a knuckle dragger who thinks 'aint it some shieeet when x does y' is funny. black women are the lowest of the low.

Oldfag here. They are talking about the Nikki Katsouras death pics, specifically how they were sent to her parents. She was some dumb lil hoe who wrecked her dad's Porsche and the cops leaked pics of her brains splattered all over the dash and pavement.

WHATS THE FUCKING THREAD ABOUT

>Nikki Katsouras
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikki_Catsouras_photographs_controversy

its just virtue signalling (look at how humane i am!) and the extreme banality of the average redditor. ironically they tend to be very self repressed ppl.

None desu

I wouldn't do any of it because frankly I can't be bothered to. I hate leftists as much as anyone but I never derived pleasure from "le trollin online". I'd rather read a book.
Le redditors who're calling this [spoiler]EVIL[/spoiler] are exaggerating though. Frankly, whenever someone uses the word outside of the Bible I roll my eyes.

The nearly headless moniker was kind of smirk-worthy.

But I wouldn't waste my time sharing the pictures, I only do that for pretty girls. And call the parents? What am I, compromised mostly of long distance plans?

the only time I ever called america at all I think was when I had a question for Trump Tower.

Wow a bunch of fucking effeminate closet faggot reddit liberals don't like us, excuse me while I go cut myself to Linkin Park and Skillet.

>when I had a question for Trump Tower.
And what was that?

A gore thread a day keeps the redditor away.

I needed to know whether or not Trump Grill and Trump Cafe, both eateries in Trump Tower, had separate kitchen spaces for each establishment, or just operated out of one kitchen.

That was a funny conversation.

>why are you asking this?

>This call is expensive, so I don't really have time to explain

I'm imagining that too but Nearly Headless Nikki is such a work of pottery I just can't stop laughing.

oh shit I troll because I love upsetting people
pretty sure im not a sociopath though

I wouldn't do any but I'm not gonna go out and post a bunch of bullshit ok Reddit about how offended I am cause a bunch of autists and sociopaths did.

Shit happens. I feel bad for the family and their personal tragedy, but where I live people die in car wrecks every day. There are kids dying of cancer in the hospital down the street. I don't have time or energy to spend worrying about everyone else's personal tragedies.

Admonishing trolls is just about the most fucking retarded thing you can possibly do and is a sure sign of a double digit IQ. The whole point is literally to get a rise out of people and yet these retards talking about "how sick and evil these people on Sup Forums are" are actively encouraging this behavior by even responding.

>reddit.com/r/news/comments/4z60f1/harambes_zoo_has_deleted_all_of_its_accounts/d6t81nw

holy shit, hahaha

Well, you're on Sup Forums, so you must automatically be evil. I guess people getting annoyed amuses me, but I don't go around saying stupid stuff on purpose.

I just say what I think, and everyone loses their minds, on both sites.

>leafposter

And on reddit, I've been on that subredditdrama sub like 5 times.

Post pics plox!

pretty sure Nikki was all coked up and drunk I believe before the accident

You mean like this, or what?

Enforcing immigration laws and guarding the borders ?
I agree, we shouldn't do that, immigrants and refugees are a treasure to be cherished.

Reddit can be stupid too.

Well, they were pretty quick to explain away that boston bombing thing.

>we had good intentions so it doesn't count

I'm not omniscient, maybe the 4channers sending letters had good intentions too.

This is in reaction to incredibly degenerate behavior.

encyclopediadramatica.se/Porsche_Girl

Seems to be all it can do, honestly.