Shart in Mart Meme

Can we all agree that 98.3% of Shart in Mart pics are shooped...?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KEeeEdUc7Is
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying shart in mart isn't a slide spam tactic

I don't even understand this stuff

They aren't shopped, but faggots think that the scum in Walmart is representative of all US citizens

Can we all agree that 100% of Walmart shoppers pants are pooped?

Buthurt meme against burgers by the rest of the world

DESIGNATED SHARTING MARTS

*Butthurt me

I just returned from a Walmart.
100% clean pants confirmed

nop 98.3% isnt shooped
you have a shitty country. may we tell to murifats :"POO IN THE LOO"

It's a fad shitposting fad. Remember when the Pollacks beat the Auzzies in some competition and Sup Forums shat all over them for a couple weeks? Didn't last.

Friendly reminder that Shart in Mart is a forced meme designed to shift the burger's attention away from more important happenings

No doubt.
Just pointing out the shoops

>Denying

You a good boy, no poopy pants today no sir-eee! Who's a good boy?!

It's literally nothing, delete your account.

Thanks dad.
I can't promise tomorrow tho

The only thing I realized is that americans can't handle the banter

Shart in Mart is a Jewish plot to make everyone in the world look at us and laugh because we're not filled with sand people. It's clever, I'll admit. They want everyone to realize the affect of not having 2 billion Muslims does on a country. You heard it here, first.

Insecure countrymen of mine being bothered by insecure foreigners who scour the internet for pictures of people who have shit themselves in order to say it's representative of every American somehow.

Fat people on scooters I understand but in my 30+ years here the only humans I've seen shit themselves publicly were babies and one 90+ year old man in line at the bank who did so right before he had a stroke and died.

Now you know.

>because we're not filled with sand people
Well I guess being filled with beaners and blacks is much better.

Sharting in mart is literally your duty as an American. Freedom ain't free, The aisles of Walmart gotta be littered with the feces of proud shatters.

At least they have the courtesy to shoot us instead of behead us

This is shit tier banter Britain you can do better

WE CAN GO HIGHER

No. They're real you butthurt mart sharter.

THIS

Or run us over with a truck

>SHART

This. Even the fucking turks handle bantz better than this. Also pic related fuck you guys.

>F O R C E D M E M E

The fuq you talking about, wall builder?
Murica invented the bantz

explain how Americans can't handle banter, WITHOUT using "They replied to a post" as an example

I agree we should all stop the
>A FUCKING LEAF
meme. It ruffles my feathers.

Americans can't handle it when people rip on them for banter.

But they're fine laughing at everyone else!

HOW ABOUT:NO?

Kek.

Here come dat shart

Oh shit my pants!

PLOP IN SHOP

Easy, look at these replies.

It's been proven most all of them are shopped, won't stop them. Who even gives a shit? I know for me at least I live better than 99% of any yuropoors out there. Might be from inherited money, but fuck it I still make my own too. Murrica > Europe in every way possible.

LEAKING BROWN RANCH IN THE AUTOMOTIVE BRANCH
NO ANAL RELENTER IN THE HOME & GARDENING CENTER
BROWN INSURGENCY IN THE PHARMACY
VERY SMELLY IN THE DELI
POP A SQUAT IN THE PARKING LOT
CONSTIPATION DEFEATOR NEAR THE WALMART GREETER
VIOLENT SHARTS NEAR THE SHOPPING CARTS
FECAL EJECTION IN THE ELECTRONICS SECTION
BROWN STAIN IN THE CHECKOUT LANE
ASS EXPLOSION NEAR THE SCENTED LOTION
BROWN MILE IN THE FROZEN AISLE
SAUSAGE NO BUN IN AISLE 1
DOODOO IN AISLE 2
ANUS IS FREE IN AISLE 3
TURD ON THE FLOOR IN AISLE 4
ASS COMES ALIVE IN AISLE 5
PICK-UP-SHITS IN AISLE 6
SPHINCTER GOES TO 11 IN AISLE 7
DEFECATE IN AISLE 8
THE WHOLE PLACE IS MINE AT AISLE 9
SMELLS LIKE A MEXICAN IN AISLE 1O
BACTERIA HEAVEN IN AISLE 11
SHIT YOURSELF IN AISLE 12
FINNISH CUISINE IN AISLE 13

A
FUCKING
LEAF

COMMERCIAL DEFECATION THROUGHOUT THE NATION

they get excessively mad at shart in mart and act all butthurt when it appears. also shartmart threads dissappear very quickly, while nobody deletes "how can hwite mails even compete" thread

We may shart in the mart, but at least we are free.
>inb4 Brexit
Your country will end up making an excuse and you'll get cucked and all of us mart shatters will laugh at you while the aisles become stacked high in oily runs.

>shopped
youtube.com/watch?v=KEeeEdUc7Is

There are some American exchange students at my university and I couldn't figure out why they always shart themselves on campus and acted like it was a normal everday occurence. After reading through Sup Forums the last couple of days it all makes sense. I will now be culturally more aware around americans.

Tbf freedom to shit yourself in public with no social consequences is ultimate freedom.

You burgerclaps are pathetic.
We start the meme poo in loo and all indians on this board laugh about it and the second we do shart in mart you all get upset and whiny.
Stop being so butthurt you cunts. Seriously, how long have you been on this board?

calling a meme shit = can't bant now. Good to know.

that's the hot pockets problem, not ours.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

Because in America they are in their confort zone, where they can socialize and do stupid shit all they want. No wonder why they shart themselves, is not seen as something bad there, is something common that everybody already accepted.

Yeah, some of us burgers are getting super butthurt about this meme, the only time I actually think it's annoying is in threads where actual "discussions" are taking place and someone's whole argument is "SHART IN MART" or "POO IN LOO"

SHART
IN
MART

Poo in loo has a factual basis to the meme. That's why it is funny. Shart in Mart has no factual basis other than 20 shopped photos of people in walmart.

Says the Germans who cry when their country is referred to as a Muslim country.

SHART
IN
MART

Sorry we didn't know it was supposed to be invisible.

As well as causing sharts, Walmart food full of high fructose corn syrup apparently causes autism.

>trashing on people with IBS.

Lowest of the low

DESIGNATING SHARTING MARTS

Yes
Its like the turkey hate threads. All the pictures of turks are shooped they are all white

SCOOT IN WALMART
AND BRING SPARE PANTS
MY ASS IS LOOSE
MY SHART INTENSE

These constant threads with OP trying sheepishly to get others to help him "disprove the meme".

This is like when the poo in loos try to get on here and cry out that they are being picked on.

This shit is making us look like she boons, eagerly refuting monstrous negresses.

Might as well make a movement about this "discrimination",

#ShoppersArentSharters

S H A R T
H
A
R
T

I I
N

M A R T
A
R
T

DEFILE THE ISLE

Nervous shart shill

>implying indians didn't attempt revolt after poo in loo
>implying Americans can ever be mad when the government puts flouride and estrogen in our water to keep us pacified

Okay, this one is pretty good.

DISABLED SHARTING CART

>tfw whenever I post my opinion on Sup Forums I'm bombarded with SHART
I never asked for this...

so is it only walmart that americans shart in or other supermarkets too?

atleast admit that you shart your pants

You miss understand, brown kraut.
If the meme were remotely true we murricans would have a great laugh at ourselves.
But it's literally 72 people out of a nation of MILLIONS.
C'mon world, you can bantz better than that

>shart in mart
becomes
>just shart anywhere my dude

if you're going to meme at least meme right
mart is part of the meme they have to be in a store

idk why I'm even putting the effort in, this whole thread screams >reddit

#NotAll-IBSers
#shartLivesMatter

PLOP IN THE SHOP
SHEIITT ON THE STREET
SHIT MYSELF WHILE LOOKING AT THE SHELF
POO IN AISLE TWO

Do you think Trump has embarrassingly sharted his pants in recent weeks? I would think he did after seeing the poll results

Question: why did you go to Walmart? Check your poverty privilege!

Saved.
Thanks abbo cunt

You already did that with Ireland, m8

Thank you for correcting the record.

>post cherrypicked (edited) pictures
>omg guys Americans all shit their pants
>hurr hurr so funny, let's keep laughing at them and pretending that their country isn't better than ours and that their military wouldn't completely annihilate us in a matter of days

Seriously the worst meme that has ever gone up on this site, and that's saying something. I hope all the eurocucks, spics and curry niggers laughing at us get their shit pushed in by China someday after we're no longer around, then they'll realize that we weren't really so bad after all.

Idk, I feel that some are of poor folks who didnt check the floor before they dropped their pants and sat on the toilet, and their pants dipped between their shoes and soaked up some nasty shit.

Some are probably authentic, and some of those probably arent even Americans.

A silly meme, either way. Where's the shart is spacesuit on the moon pics?

You burgers can't handle banter.

IF YER GOTTA GO YER GOTTA GO

sharting is a national tradition over there

#RapeOurChildren
#MuslimLivesMatter
#JustIgnoreRotherham

Fixed it for ya m80

This particular forced meme is years old and has failed to launch for years now. How fucking new are all of you?

I don't know what this was supposed to be but I sang it like "power of love" by huey lewis and the news

Go jack off to avian creatures

Nice blog SHARTboi

That is the most smug pepe I have ever seen... I hate frogposters but you get a pass.

Jews did 9/11. Now I don't feel bad for shitposting.

>If the meme were remotely true we murricans would have a great laugh at ourselves.

perhaps, but I disagree with your strategy of fighting bantz with logic and facts.

I prefer the opposite approach. I'm currently creating a USA map of walmart locations where you can color code marts where you have shart, and marts where you plan to shart, and marts where you would love to shart but it's unlikely.

after all, it's in the bill of rights: "A well regulated sharting mart, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to shart in mart, shall not be infringed."

HAHAHAHHA americans being so overly defensive and irritated because of "muh country"

dear god.