So who would win in a 4 way fight between these guys?

So who would win in a 4 way fight between these guys?

This guy fights people like batman

BATMAN

Deadpool and the rest kill normal humans, and deathstroke is a prepgod

>So who would win in a 4 way fight between these guys?

Hawkeye out of nowhere with the assassination

Slade and Wade. Idk who would win between them though

Deadshot has fought Batman before and is a better marksman than Slade so he would win.

>Deadshot has fought Batman before
If by "fought" you mean having his arnaments torn off and knocked out in 3 seconds. Floyd isn't a fighter. That said, I have no idea why deathlok is even there, outside of the name similarities, it would come down between slade and wade.

turns himself in then gets acquitted

>Deadshot has fought Batman
Batman always humiliates Deadshot, always.
>and is a better marksman than Slade
No, he isn't.

>WALKEYE

Deadpool is unkillable. And o.p. teleportation, unlimited weapons and ammo. Deathstroke gonna throw him into the sun ?

>o.p. teleportation
That hasn't been a thing sine Kelly' run.

They all die, Deadpool dies twice, but in the end DP is the one who will walk away alive.

Are any of these legitimately good characters?

Tie him.
Why people forget you don't need to kill to beat someone? Its like when people think wolverine can't be tied by a pretty good rope.

Just Deadpool.

Remember that time in Villains United when Deathstroke and Deadshot almost killed each other because of Catman?

Depends on the writer.
DP has had the proportionally more good stories than almost any other comic character.

Didn't they both get killed?

Deadshot is

idk who tf Deathlok is

Deathstroke used to be good but has become a OP marysue who can beat anyone now

Deadpool is LOL SO RANDUMB REDDIT XD cancer

And Slade did better against Batman?

Nah, it was a stalemate

>Deadpool is LOL SO RANDUMB REDDIT XD cancer
When written by Daniel Way sure...

Deadshot is only good in team books. All of his solo stuff is complete shit to mediocre.

>idk who tf Deathlok is

basically Cyborg is Cyborg was an anti-hero

For a super soldier, yeah, he did.

>OP marysue
>lol so random le reddit xd

no user, you are the cancer

Deadpool, for the simple fact that he is effectively immortal.

Deathstroke has a healing factor as well.

If he's the cancer, then you're the cancer, and I'm the cancer as well, so you can point that fucking finger up your aaaaaaaaaaaaass.

Doesn't automatically make him the best fighter (though he probably is more skilled by a large margin)

Yes, that would fall under the mediocre category.

Deathstroke or Deadpool. Deathstroke is better and more skilled, but Deadpool is OP with his healing factor.

Deaths head

>That hasn't been a thing sine Kelly' run.
He had it during Way's

Didn't read Way's, but I remember he wanted to get rid of it because he said it made him overpowered, and in exchange, he gave him infinite money. Or something. I do remember him specifically saying he didn't like the teleportation ability and wouldn't be using it.

deathlok is already dead so he's disqualified

Pool and Floyd are. Deathstroke can be. I liked Deathlok in Remender's uncanny x-force

>Deadpool>Deathlok>Deathstroke>Deadshot