So if she can grab and throw around cars with her "magic" why not just cut the middleman and directly grab and throw...

So if she can grab and throw around cars with her "magic" why not just cut the middleman and directly grab and throw the other guys? Iron Man flying a round? Fixate him mid air and take him out of the fight. Why didn't she do that? Instead she tossed around dozens of cars most of which didn't even hit somebody.

Plot.

they were pulling their punches

maybe her hex magic is less reliable on humans and organics

worked fine on Vision

Iron Man offers enough nonorganic shit to hold on to.

Captain America's side was ridiculously overpowered against Iron Man's shit-tier side.

Iron Man needed to draft in Spiderman as no one could do anything on his side.

it's a blockbuster, they wanted a big dumb action scene, her pinning everyone to the ground within three seconds wouldn't be that.

yes it did.
i i wonder why

Like Vision, too OP.
She smashed BP into a plane, tho.

Why didn't Vision fly in to save him? I'm sure he can fly super fast. Dude is the one who shot him in the first place and doesn't even bother trying to catch him. Fucking heartless robofag.

Because of the stone.

Vision shares her hate for niggers.

While carelessly destroying public and private property, and facing no consequences from that even though that's what the movie was supposed to be about.
Got it.

Her powers can go wrong like in the beginning of the movie. BP was lucky

Nobody hurts Vision waifu. Nobody.

>bitch can fly all of a sudden

Stark's team ended up being the government's bitch, and the others incarcerated.

She can lift other stuff, why wouldn't she be able to lift herself up?

she floated at the end of age of ultron

Scarlet Slut: 1) fucked up Tony's mind
2) Then helped Ultron
3) Then become part of the team, and got to live in high-tech manshion.
4) Gone against goverment as if nothing.
5) Destroyed poor german clercks cars.
6) Was freed by Captain as if she's victim.

This character makes sense only because of Olsen's god-like appearence.

because he's not human or organic

Never thought of that

Her being cute does help.

None of those are related to the airport incident, Tony brushes off the call he gets from the goverment showing he still doesn't give a shit and the incarcerated ones get freed at the end.
It's the most cynical piece of garbage I've seen.

Of course not, the government in the MCU is nothing but a layability, plus it was controlled by decades by Hydra.
Tony just plays along enough to shut them up.

>plays along enough to shut them up.
That's not what happens in the movie at all. Tony is shown to be all in, and that's why the airport fight even happens. But at the end they just shrug the whole movie off because they know they have to do a sequel.
It's was the typical "it's all back to normal" bullshit from kids shows back in the day, but somehow this is supposed to be great filmmaking, according to the critics. Fuck this shit.

You'll float too.

Or shit flying at hypersonic speed.

She has some nice funbags.

Half of the Avengers are criminals now

Ha, just wait until they just waive it off in a few minutes in Infinity War. At least they could've kept them in prison and not free them only a few minutes later after they got caught, rendering all the weight of that completely harmless.
They didn't even dare to cripple War Machine for real. I'm not even saying kill him, but hurt him bad. They added a fucking line saying "thanks to Stark technology, he's going to be ok, kids". For a movie that's supposed to be about dealing with the consequences of your acts, there are no real consequences at all.
It's like the movie goes out of its way to render any point it might have been trying to make completely moot, in order to set up sequels.

Hes an A.I he doesnt have a moral compass.

But he feels like shit after he sees what happens, doesn't he?
(honestly asking, I only saw it once)

isnt she like the most powerful being on earth, like in the lore?

Who wins
>1 Scarlet witch
>10 Youndus with whistle arrows
?

10 youndus easily real life people can learn to duel whistle so of course an alien whose main offense and defense depends on his ability to whistle can so thats 20 arows whiping through the air no way she can see and control all of them and even if she does and break them thats just 20 more arrows for the youndu crew to attack with

Notice how whenever Marlels have to do Damage Control and answer stupid plotholes they aren't shat on.
Anyways, she's a shitty fucking actor and looks like a molerat screaming, you faggots worship this ugly hag?

You don't?

No hes just faking it to fool the meatfags.

>Marlels
>DCfriends
Is it a coincidence that people who fight over capeshit type like numales?

nigga u gay

Stark finances a construction/insurance company that goes in and repairs all this shit, and he usually buy the destroyed property with cash out of pocket.

If you had an attention span you'd realize this.