Post your """""spring""""" weather

Post your """""spring""""" weather.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/02/27/collapse-polar-vortex-arctic-melting-winter/#1d84d24939cd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Comfy :)

Guess where i live

Clue: I am a manlet

Upstate NY, 20 inches/50cm of snow incoming :)

it's actually not that bad today. Now it's -12. I can live with that. Yesterday was -20.

It's not spring yet

Mexico

the weatherman said normal airflow in the northern hemisphere is fucked so spring will not come for a long time and probably it's snowing in june too. such cases

basically only two weeks to till spring, but not by the looks of it

There's no spring weather.

>the weatherman said normal airflow in the northern hemisphere is fucked so spring will not come for a long time and probably it's snowing in june too. such cases
He lied, there are no such things as accurate weather forecasts for over a week or so.

the currents of air high up in the atmosphere are not the kind of things that change rapidly if at all

here's what it is. polar vortex! sounds cute huh? :D
forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/02/27/collapse-polar-vortex-arctic-melting-winter/#1d84d24939cd

Pretty warm actually, especially since there's practically no wind today.

>early March
>spring
When will you faggots stop repeating this bullshit it was never true

1. December is autumn
2. March is winter
How hard is it. It's never been any different (and I'm born 1990) so what the fuck
Not even in the 70s-80s was it any different apart from a few exceptionally cold years which is a natural anomaly

>forbes.com/sites/trevornace/2018/02/27/collapse-polar-vortex-arctic-melting-winter/#1d84d24939cd
Guys relax, you will not have any snow in summer, all media across all over the world is exaggerating and always fishing for attention, at max your weather would be close to absolute minimum registered in 50-80 years or so. Spring could be a bit late but not as much as predicted.

dunno about polan, but here the average temperature in march last year was +11C and i clearly remember there was only a couple days of cold in the east making everyone go "oh em gee where muh summer sun at"

and in 2016 it was +14C
2015 +15C
2007/2008 +18C

we had snow in june last year and i know finland had too

>1. December is autumn
>2. March is winter

This makes no sense unless you live somewhere with a significant seasonal lag.

It does make sense though. Winter begins on December 21st and ends on March 20th if you live in the northern hemisphere. The majority of December is in autumn and the majority of March is in winter.

That makes March more of a winter month than December, even though December is colder than March most places in the northern hemisphere, so no, it doesn't really make sense. Astronomically, December 21st is midwinter and it's considered midwinter in many cultures. That makes more sense than it being the beginning of winter.

it's ok

>we had snow in june last year and i know finland had too
For real? Thats damn fucked weather you got.

December has some of the shortest days of the years while by March, spring is approaching and the sun is getting higher in the sky. Extreme cold becomes much less likely and snowfalls are shorter and melt more quickly.

Its not spring until April fucknut

Which is exactly why it makes more sense that spring starts March 1st instead of 21st.

>Which is exactly why it makes more sense that spring starts March 1st
Never understood why would one claim that spring starts at 21st of march

spring^(-1)

Comfy 6pm temp

Laugh at us all you want, but major cities in the UK never see any snow. So the high levels of snowfall we're getting we are completely unprepared for, a lot of places are in a complete standstill right now. Any nords here have any advice for dealing with the snow/cold?

At least you have an actual army you can call in if a national state of emergency is called.

Phänologisch beginnt der Frühling mit dem ersten Blühen regional unterschiedlicher Pflanzenarten.

Auf der Nordhalbkugel tritt dies für gewöhnlich in den Monaten März, April und Mai ein,
auf der Südhalbkugel dagegen im September, Oktober und November.

In Mitteleuropa beginnt demnach der Vorfrühling bereits mit den ersten Blüten der Schneeglöckchen, der Vollfrühling ist aber erst mit dem Blühbeginn der Apfelbäume erreicht.
Frühlings-Tagundnachtgleiche gesehen von der Pizzo Vento[1]-Site bei Fondachelli Fantina, Sizilien

Dieser Zeitraum, in dem die Natur erwacht, wird im deutschen Sprachgebrauch auch als Frühjahr bezeichnet.

Meteorologisch beginnt der Frühling

auf der Nordhalbkugel am 1. März,
auf der Südhalbkugel am 1. September.

Sorry I don't speak Hunnic

lucky devils, it's been sunny and warm all month

Daily reminder that new year starts in January instead of march because of the chad numantines

Comfy.

>-9°C
Wtf I thought this weather was supposed to be "extreme"
Coldest it's gotten so far is around -20°C

>-8°C
Thanks to the bloody wind in the open places it feels like -15 at least.

>Actively raining
>Only 85% humidity

What part of Finland do you live in?

Southernmost part with all the fennosw*des