I can't believe people actually went apeshit over a literal ape getting shot

I can't believe people actually went apeshit over a literal ape getting shot.

Why is the human race the most cucked on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tP0awqth0XI&t=5m30s
youtube.com/watch?v=PCpZyVkHRBw
youtube.com/watch?v=CQCOHUXmEZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It was a nice ape

Nobody actually cared, it became a meme because it was a literal dindu gorilla unlike the ironic dindu gorillas like Michael Brown

Gorillas are relatively intelligent.

is the justice for harambe meme subtle racism?

i sort of get that feeling. like it's mocking BLM

The monkey dindu nuffin

The best thing was nigs ooking about muh white privilege and saying the child should have been left to die. Then the complete 180 when they discovered the kid was a niglet.

most people who take advantage of social programs are nice "people" but that doesnt mean their lives are valuable and that we should care about their well being.

fuck that worthless animal

Mhm... you maybe onto something here...

I hate this meme.

>hurr they're as an intelligent as a four year old! They're actually really smart!

No, they're not. Four year olds are retarded.

You got that hilarious tumblr correspondence?
The one with the BLM nigger saying something like "that train has already left" as an excuse for not showing remorse

Still more intelligent than a nigger.

#dicksoutforharambe

In America is very common since 40% of us ar gorillas.

Well that ape was certainly nicer than you

Meh. They cry when niglets get killed and they cry when gorillas get caught.
If that isn't one profound statement in itself, I don't know what the fuck else to say.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Touché.

*get killed
brb, brewing some coffee

But it played a Ghostbuster.

He's a meme

That giraffe that got butchered in front of kids in Denmark was actually sad

FUCK YOU Denmark, FUCK YOU

reminds me of the Guardian today

#JUSTICEFORKINGKONG

HE DINDU NUFFIN

Because Trayvon could have been any of us

Not sure which you're referring to exactly bu I remember this.

>I don't understand the meaning of the word relative, yet I am the arbiter of what is intelligent and what is not.

>Hood """""""intellect""""""""

my sides!

Because his value is worth more than some nig whose parents are stupid enough to even let this kid out of their sight.

There is like a few of these apes left in the world. A dumb nigger is a dime a dozen.

What's so hard to understand

Well he was Obama's son so...

Have your chileans jimmies been rustled?

To be fair the ape dindu nuffin. But an ape even trying to help a child could easily kill it. So the keepers did what needed to be done.

Parents should be charged with child endangerment. Retards.

They are literally comparing gorillas to themselves?

Shove your relativity up your arse. I'm sick every animal being called intelligent because it's as smart as a four year old (and even that's fucking debatable).

Yes

Stop killing the dolphins too please

Because there was a choice to be made and they chose to kill the more intelligent one that was just doing what gorillas do.That's why people flipped their shit.

Why the fuck niggers are so ugly?

but the kid was black....

The show must go on

You are the one bringing up this hypothetical 4 year old, you crooktooth.

Calm down, drink some tea and find a thread that doesn't rustle your jimmies.

Monkeys masturbate

Africans rape

Kill yourself you irrelevant Dutch faggot.

DICKS
OUT
FOR
HARAMBE

>what is virtue signalling

Well, the ape did drag the kid around quite violently. He could have easily drowned.

#BLM #RIPHARAMBE

Cute animal died due to nigger stupidity, how can you not be mad?

Exactly this! look how triggered it makes didndu's when Harambe gets more attention.youtube.com/watch?v=tP0awqth0XI&t=5m30s

*tips*

I liked that gorilla, if I were the zoo keeper I would've shot the nigglet and let the endangered gorilla live

I would have been like
"I don't know which one to kill, I don't want to discriminate" and would've left it up to Bureaucrats, leading to the ultimate death of the niglet

thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=PCpZyVkHRBw

Based character from a based movie.

>le 9gag meme

Gorillas can learn to communicate with humans through sign language. Gorillas are bad at human sign language. Gorillas adapt sign language to fit their needs.

Gorillas can fully understand and communicate with humans through living and evolving language.

Gorillas can express thoughts and feelings beyond muh dick through art and music.
Gorillas take care of pets.
Gorillas feel sad at the loss of a loved one.
Gorillas feel regret.

Gorillas taking IQ tests have scored higher than niggers.

Harambe was a dumb demi-human.
The nigger child that was gassed by this fascist ape would never in it's life qualify as sapient.

R.I.P. in peace, Harambe.

>jumanji
>monkey acting like niggers

I feel ya bro

Its a meme you dip

endangered species killed for a child thrown into it's territory by stupid irresponsible mother and rather than tranq it they murder it for the sake of a baby that is apart of the tribe that overpopulates this planet.

The math doesn't up. They should've waited for an opportune moment for distance between the african and the ape then shoot it with tranquilizers.

Instead they murdered an endangered species animal for no fucking reason of it's own doing.

That literally looks like an african druglord.

the gorilla died because of a niglet

people prefer the gorilla over the nig

>I can't believe people actually went apeshit over a literal ape getting shot.
>Why is the human race the most cucked on the planet?

7.4 billion humans ... one ape is worth more (rarer) and probably was smarter than the kid parents nigglet

I thought mugabe died

BLM, you fucking racist.

Not only that, the father came out and made some fucked up comments about it that rightly pissed people off even more.

A niglet literally thought it was his dad, jumped to him, Harambe then adopted it... for this he got shot

It is. As it is also a way of mocking the way msm and normies get over-emotional over mundane things

JUST ICE FOR HARAMBE

I find it funny that blacks are the ones who try to relate with it the most on twitter/fb

Never forget youtube.com/watch?v=CQCOHUXmEZg

Because gorillas are the kind of animal that looks cute and doesn't get in the way of our regular lives i.e. jump in front of cars, tear up gardens, etc.
It's the same reason people get upset about whales and seals being killed.