Whataburger suing Warner Bros for new Wonder Woman logo

bleedingcool.com/2016/09/15/whataburger-fights-dc-comics-over-wonder-woman-logo/

It's over, DC is finished.

Ha! I knew it looked familiar.

Also to be clear, this is only concerning the DCEU logo, not the one in the comics.

>DC

>let's try to sue a near 75 year old company that's a part of a corporate conglomerate!

Are they retarded?

I can see it having a similar feel, but somehow it doesn't really look similar enough to claim it's a ripoff. Hmmm, I could really go for a burger and shake about now.

Maybe they can offer Whataburger a promotional deal. Like with The Airline they used in BvS.

Or the other absurd numbers of products they had in the flims.

>Literallywho Burger suing a 75 year old trademark
Good goy.

whataburger is the best, I hope they win.

Hope they have copyright'd it this time

>Not too long ago, DC Comics decided to sue DC Shoes for trademark breach of their own logo, which also consists of a D and a C and two stars, though they really don't look anything alike

>However, DC Shoes' lawyers looked into DC Comic's trademarks and discovered that, despite the fuss when their new logo was launched, they'd never actually got around to trademarking it properly.

>In fact, DC Shoes discovered they had a case of trademark infringement from DC Comics.

>So Warner Bros had to pay a significant sum to continue using the DC Comics logo

>DC Comics can't use the DC and stars logo anymore

They have to be fucking brain dead. Thats been Wonder Woman's symbol longer than they've been a corporation. I literally don't even fucking know what that fast food place is. Seems like a PR stunt by them to try to get attention.

This is only ove the movie logo, not the 75 year old comic one (which has also changed a number of times.)

Top fucking kek.

Read the goddamn thread.

>he's never had whataburger

Whataburger has always been a bigger and more culturally important force in the world that Wonder Woman ever has or will be. Sorry to say it, but I think they're right here.

>being this much of a shill for DC
>then have the audacity to use the "good goy" jew meme
>On top of everything not even get the trademark right as the one seen is only for the movie
Just fuck off back to Sup Forums

That's hilarious.

They only exist in the south, but they've been around since 1950 and is definitely known in Texas and such

Rian Hughes' designs for new DC Comics logo before they got fucked over by DC Shoes

Thanks Texas.

Texas fag here,

I hope Whataburger wins the lawsuit

~*Burger Power*~~~~

Whataburger is only relevant in the shittiest parts of the country.

So a literal who? No one cares or looks at the south. Unless you are a multinational chain no one is gonna research if their logo looks like your shitty little obscure company's logo. This is pretty hilarious.

They should sue Weezer while they're at it

Shut up

you're jealous because you're forced to eat that White Castle sorry excuse for a hamburger

I would be angry too

>inb4 In-n-Out

what. I'm sorry Texasfag you people are the laughing stock of the nation. No one knows who your shitty little burger stop place is.

All of those are really nice looking, shame they can't be used now

Nah. I live in Steak n' Shake territory, which is top tier.

No, a literally who is Burger House. What-a-Burger is pretty huge in Texas.

Five Guys and get serious.

>eating fast food

Disgusting mongoloid I bet you drink soda too.

>eating healthy

your tofu asparagus salad tastes like ass, and water has no flavor

and we're all going to die anyhow

>ITS PRETAY HUGE IN ONE STATE OUT OF FIFTY ITS NAWT A LITERAL WHO

Wew lad obese people sure get triggered over their ham planet slop.

>Boot leather on a bun

I feel bad for ya.

I think every company has lawyers that just sit there looking for an excuse to sue people to see if they can bring in more revenue.

Five Guys is legitimately better than What-a-Burger and almost everything else

This. Five guys a best

everything's pretty huge in Texas.

Pretty much. Always companies with a few lawyers looking for Trademark and Copyright infringements.

>Five Guys

could they possibly think of a gayer name

might as well call it Homo Buttfuckin

Kek I eat meat you troll I just cook it myself with meat I get from the butcher. Fast food is just pink slime on a bun.

>little man standing to a giant jewish corporation
>DCfags cheers for DC/WB

you guys are disgusting

>27 million people in the state
>

Whataburger is real beef

that's why it gets hyped into the sun

It's not cardboard like you get at McDonalds

another Texas fag here, fuck off. this is a stupid lawsuit.

And a deliciously good Buttfuckin it is.

All I'm saying is that anyone who lives in Texas or the surrounding area has heard of What-a-Burger and others that watch those stupid "Top 5 reasons to visit X" videos. Places like Burger House or Grandy's are literal who's that no one outside of the small amount of towns that actually have them has heard of.

Looks like you don't eat your burgers friendo

This is just yr subconscious trying to tell you something bud

>owner of an american burger store
>little man

>b-btfo whataburgerfags
This is just sad

>ITS REAL BEEF I SWEAR
Oh my god I am laughing so hard right now. Spoken like a true land whale. Just like Jack n the Box is 100% real sirloin right?

I am so glad they got rid of that fucking awful logo where the D is peeling off

It was disgusting

I thought the laughing stock of the nation was West Virginia.

Any chance of DC countersuing them for ripping off the traditional WW logo like a reverse of the shoe company lawsuit?

I don't know why they don't just keep using the bullet logo. It still looks better than any of them.

The biggest obvious problem here is that, quite honestly, the DCEU version of the wonder woman logo is the version that looks LEAST like Whataburger's

>he must be a landwhale because he eats fast food
i wish /fit/ fags would gain some common sense

>fucking retard literally can't tell the difference

You would know if you ever took a bite of a Whataburger

You should read the post til the end

>>DC Comics can't use the DC and stars logo anymore

what does that helmet say

West Virginia is a literal who state. Nobody outside of those who live in it care about, and even they could easily be fucked to move somewhere else.

Texas, meanwhile, is a punchline.

Nah Texas definitely is here in America. The laws they try to pass are hilarious. They tried to outlaw abortions like 2 years ago and the Supreme Court had to step in and tell them how retarded they were being. Not to mention muh succession.

Yeah obvious cash grab/publicity stunt.

kinda seems to me it should be the other way around. I remember the first time I saw the whataburger logo i was like "wonder woman got her own burger chain?"
surely wondy is older, being from the goddamn 30s

The original idea of it being different for each comic was cool. Shame it didn't pan out and just ended up looking like a toilet seat.

They overlap in some areas. I live about the same distance from a Whataburger as I do from a Steak n' Shake.

>Diisneyland

I'm not even from USA and I heard of Whataburger.

Whataburger is superior to all burger joints

they are arguing that they came up with the letter W, more or less

>implying any actual Texan wants to succeed from the US

What about West Virginia University?

Nobody gives a fuck about West Virginia outside of that John Denver song. Texas and Florida are the joke states with the occasional guest spot by the Midwest.

Are you unfamiliar with the universal fact that the best food comes from the shittiest parts?
Mainly because they had to learn how to make palatable food out of the shitty ingredients they had. and then, once they had done so, civilized people came in, replaced the shit ingredients with good ones, and suddenly it's like a liger

This

Her original stacked Ws at least like a What-a-burger but the DCEU looks barely anything like it

It's Ogre
DC is Finnish!

Man, company wars are evolving.

Are we going to have DC vs Whataburger shitposting now?

Yeah making it illegal to murder your baby because you don't want it is so fucking crazy.

How about they just make Gal Gadot eat a hamburger and call it even

I thought they just meant that specific logo. So DC can't use stars in any of their logos now? That's hilariously retarded.

God, I fucking love Whataburger. And Blue Bell ice cream. Don't give a shit about the lawsuit because it's stupid. Just wanted to say that.

lel, clearly their expansion strategy is/was to branch right off of I-10. I can recall eating whataburger at least once in all the Florida panhandle to New Orleans road trips i've been on

>murder meme

I share your opinions friend.

Steak n Shake or go home

>tfw the only place in Cali i can get Blue Bell is some shitty boardwalk on the coast i've never been to

>still eating ice cream
>adult

Pick one

>Are we going to have DC vs Whataburger shitposting now?
God I hope so. Team Whataburger here.

Yup.
Take a look at all the cancelled logos from the 2000s

This is a child's view of what and adult is

Commiefornia cucks and jew yorkers get the fuck off my board.

>implying Whataburger isn't paying the judges to win the case

>DC vs Whataburger shitposting

What we need is a DC/What-a-Burger crossover like the KFC ones. That will get some good will between the two.

you saying this shit on the cartoons message board son

Where my Krystalbros at

>Midwest
>"""top tier"""

>eating dessert is childish
Thanks, my sides needed that.