How do rest of the Eastern Europeans feel about Russia?

How do rest of the Eastern Europeans feel about Russia?

Do they look up to them as it's the most relevant Slavic country or do they despise them?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesouthafrican.com/white-south-africans-sign-petition-for-the-right-to-return-to-europe/
suidlanders.org
translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://histmag.org/Moskal-w-oczach-Lacha-czyli-jak-nasi-przodkowie-patrzyli-na-sasiadow-ze-wschodu-16021&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Russia is great

Serbia, Bosnia, Belarus, Ukraine, and FYROM are the only Slavic countries not part of an anti-Russian alliance
Ukraine is also trying everything it can to join that alliance

I think how much Ukraine and the Baltics are looking to NATO for support says something.

>ost relevant Slavic
Well it is the most relevant slavic/partly-slavic country but at the same time their governments are huge bullies since quite some time.

Russia is not Eastern European, you dumb tajik.

>be slav
>get aborted

Yes it is

Cute sminem :3

No

I don't hate them but I don't blame anyone who does either

West of the Ural mountains it certainly is you retard

No.

You are one dumbass tajik.

Eastern Europe is a birthplace and most important part of Russia, it is reasonable to call you Europe. Would you call early 20 century Britain or France african, since their african land was far bigger than the European one?

No, it isn't.

What the fuck is tajik and why are you calling me that?

central yurop you shitty afgan obsessed gypsie

Notice how big all the non-European provinces are since fuck all people live there and its largely just frozen wasteland.

Your historical and modern capitals, as well the current seat of your government, are all in Europe. Russians as a people originate from Europe. You are no more Asian than Turks are European.

euroids are fucking pathetic
we must have nuked you when we had the opportunity

Well, can't blame them. Being called european is the only thing that triggers us.

Russia is a shithole with nukes similar to North Korea in aspect of domestic propaganda. The only difference is that North Korea is pretty much independent from the world at expense of its hungry citizens, meanwhile Russia is a gasoline station of the Western Europe (mostly) and partially also China. Relatives of Russian top elite live in the Western Europe too, they have houses there, go to doctors abroad - at the same time they feed dumb ruskies with propaganda of greatness and pancakes on shovel.

Here in Poland people are not afraid of them at all, they are perceived as a retard in constant decline. We are pretty aware that the day the Chinese buy off every last piece of the russian shithole, they will stop being a problem. No respect, no fear, more like a disgust. We always use words "pan/pani" (mr/mrs) when we talk to people. Russians, Jews, Ukrainians and Gypsies are exceptions: everybody here uses disrespectful word "ty" while talking to representatives of these filthy nations.

He call you tajik, because that word can mean a foreigner who understands almost nothing in Russia. Tajiks are one of the most common migrant workers in Russia.

He is a troll. Probably a Ukrainian proxy.

Russians are obvious Europeans.

Why do Russians behave so stupidly itt?

No, he's a literal tajik living in Netherlands.

And you're a boring troll

We're superior to euroids in terms of strenght, intellegence and mental health thats why we are completely different people.

Learn the History of the Vikings and why they suddenly "disappeard"
They disappearde in the sence that they funded several states and kingdoms...
And the Rus dynasty a founded Russia.
Russia (and the Ukraine and"Kiev") was actually created by Vikings.
Their main business was selling slavic girls to the Turks.

Well there are actual Russian neighbourhoods overhere. We know pretty well how russians are.
Especially in terms of intellignece and mental health, Russians realy are matchless, so to speak.

not real russians

Can you please tell me a little about them?

I think we can finally conclude that Russia is Eastern Europe that extends to Asia.

just like your mom

I don't know if you realize it but Russia is white in the kaufkraft index because there is no data

>Russians being tsundere over being European
It's pretty cute until you remember the Americans tricked them into it

ill rip your spine

Stop baiting, no one is taking it.

few problems with your little infochart

it's outdated as fuck

also things like smoking or murder are not even bad, they're a sign of masculinity and alphaness

in fact eastern europe is the best europe

Russians are europeans who expanded into Asia about 400 years ago. While other Europeans were expanding West and conquering lands in Americas.

Why?

> pancakes on shovel.
Slavic maslenica

We can conclude that western europe is full of fat girls with beast and skin cancer, homosexuals, illiterates, inbreds, overly emotional losers, and rapists, who already stopped reproducing because they are so miserable

From the outside stereotypical. And when you get to know them, you happen to expirience real "Russian moments".
I mean they aren't orientals, but boy there is like zero percent occidental influence present.
You know the more often than not true, stereotype of Russians over here is like:
-guy in tracksuit with big brand logos
-mashine shaved short hair
-lifts
-drinks a lot
-drives a Honda CRX or old Honda Civic , extremely visually modified, sometimes swapt out trunc for more sound
-Meets at shoping center parking places with other Russians to party and drink to the sound of Russian Techno produced by their car hifi systems

The stereotypical russian girl is undiscribable without beeing realy insulting.

One of them Russian guys was my friend and workmate. As far as what I came to expirience here are two examples:
-Kinda all Russian guys cheat and they make sure other Russian guys get know about it.(wtf?)
-Russian girls are totally ok in aiding a guy to cheat on his significant other.
>Guy:You know he has a girlfriend, right?
>Girl:She will make room !
("Die rückt schon!") is not realy tranlatable into English.
("Die[impolite form for she] rückt[=to shift to another seat] schon[indicates confident hope]!")

>Here in Poland people are not afraid of them at all
Keep telling yourself that lol

So the Russians don't do vacations in Spain?

They go to Turkey and are not retarded to end up with skin cancer like Swedes

Rape statistic...no data on Southafrica?
25% of Southafrican men identify as having raped a women or a girl at least once.

Crazy?

White Southafricans are actually campaigning world wide, for a "right of return"
As they face the same doom as the Zimbabwean Whites.

thesouthafrican.com/white-south-africans-sign-petition-for-the-right-to-return-to-europe/

suidlanders.org

Well the Russians go to Turkey to work as Animateurs for real tourists.
Russians women also have other "special" jobs in Turkey.
I know for sure Clubs keep Russians and non Russians devided.
For Example in out Club in Egypt all Russians had the wrist band for the cheap buffet while we had the wristband for the good buffet, salon, &c..
And they were constantly stopped entering the premium area...
Same with pools...and other areas of the club.

they are just super anoying.

>How do rest of the Eastern Europeans feel about Russia?
As for Poles, nothing changed since 16th century

translate.google.com/translate?sl=pl&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=pl&ie=UTF-8&u=https://histmag.org/Moskal-w-oczach-Lacha-czyli-jak-nasi-przodkowie-patrzyli-na-sasiadow-ze-wschodu-16021&edit-text=&act=url

Thank you. It is very important for me to know how we look in the eyes of foreigners, this is due to my education.

both

We hate them, maybe as much as we hate the h*ngarians
t. Romanian