Sup Forums heavily discriminates against Asians even though they are literally best immigrant group. Law abiding, moral...

>Sup Forums heavily discriminates against Asians even though they are literally best immigrant group. Law abiding, moral, and generate wealth.
>Sup Forums gets triggered as fuck when you say something negative about shitskins and they tell you to go back to Sup Forums

Is there a reason for this phenomenon?

They're like locusts too many of them sub humans.

canada gets the best immigrants while everyone else gets shitty ones

I always am under the impression that the meme Asian subreddits have a big diaspora on Sup Forums so I don't blame them being discriminated against. Those guys are losers with an epenis that needs to be put in check.

Sup Forums is full of leftists, and leftists hate people who positively contribute to society

Just seems a little hypocritical when brown people are worse by every metric

Also Tenda regularly posts here if you haven't figured it out.

I guess my country will be inevitably better in 50 years with asian immigrants vs black or arab migrants but they're still a threat.

True

Atleast 1/3 of posters here are Asian

It's a mix of Redditors and Sup Forumstards, think about what that means politically. Leftists and rightists can both have good and bad.

I think Asians, Blacks and Hispanics should all unite against wh*Tes

Found the r/Hapas/AsianMasculinty/AznIdentity poster.

I'm not asian, cumskin

I would gladly change every Latin American, Muslim and gypsy living in Spain for a Chinese person. I lived for a while near Madrid's Chinese district and had no real complains about the Chinese community there (they're mostly from Guangzhou).

What are you then?

Hmmmmmm?

brown girls > asian girls

You see the flag? Mestizo, obviously.

>hate asians living in Vancouver because of the mainland scum
>walking down the road today there was a black man playing music extremely loudly from his backpack and leering at all the girls/acting twitchy
>everyone around him sheltering their girls and trying to walk away without provoking him

How do you americans live with these people? I legit don't understand. I half expected the group of iranians to come beat him up for coming after their women.

Jesus christ I'm embarrassed to share a flag with these retards

We have genocidal threads about EVERY nonwhite minority. People here even cream themselves over Japan and a few other Asian countries. Stop giving yourself a persecution complex stupid gook cockroach

What, I'm left-leaning myself. I'm just saying there are good and bad on the left.

Black hands typed this post

He's one of those Asian subredditors. Guy deserves to be trashed.

I bet like half the posters on /deutsch/ are asian

Asian diaspora dont voice their opinion here. I've never seen any Asian get angry for the kind of stuff that you would assume would piss them off. Like threads or posts that fetishize Asian women. Its probably for the same reason female users here are not outspoken. Both are small groups on this board.

You're annoying as fuck.

They're alright in small doses but they've ruined several cities in Australia, Canada, USA and NZ.

No offense but if you want to live in a chinese area just fucking stay in china

I have 2 Chinese and 1 indian uni lecturer out of 4 that I can hardly understand now fuck

thats due to clueless chink americans being ccp apologists and their ilk
chink diaspora is really unfunny. they literally only talk about chink ethnocentrism