If you had to give Elsa a love interest, how would you? What would the scenario be and what would their personality be?

If you had to give Elsa a love interest, how would you? What would the scenario be and what would their personality be?

I always see people giving Elsa love interests with fire powers. Every OC fanfic is basically "Elsa meets a prince/king who has fire powers. Romance happens." Tbqh, I don't get the appeal at all.

>inb4 blacked

She already has a Love Interest.

Context? Why would the comics ever include Hans in a positive role?

>Tbqh, I don't get the appeal at all.
It'd be steamy.

What would be the fire equivalent of Olaf?

Marisol isn't black. She's either latina, Indian, or Middle Eastern.

I hope she's brown. that's all that will matter to me. and Disney would benefit because "muh diversity"

I haven't paid attention to the Frozen fandom lately, but I've shipped Jack Frost/Elsa since I saw the movies.

A supplicant comes before her to ask for funding for a science project. He completely ignores her beyond her function and they are talking as she inspects his work and they find each other good company, discussing the grave political topics she cannot possibly talk to her airheaded sister about.
He is revealed to have the hots for the ice queen, but finds her above his station, so the two of them keep being formal with one another until they are basically forced to admit their feelings a bit helplessly. Even after that they are happy, but still awkward around each other and we get comments full of ice puns from the sidelines.
Add some dramatic reasons for them, a big plot for the movie etc.

Keeping her single is for the best, probably. If you give her a male love interest, even if hes an African or Indian fire guy, the people who head cannoned Elsa as being lesbian will complain. And there are a whole lot of people who think that way. If you do make her a lesbian then they will pull a Korra and make it subtle to the point of needing shipping goggles to see it due to most of the world being anti gay and Disney being a business first and foremost. Also much like Korrasami, it will end up being a case of "Wanting is better than having" since everyone will suddenly backtrack on their thoughts since now it becomes political to a lot of people.

Its a no win scenario either way.

Because they're setting him up for redemption and eventual courtship with Elsa.

>He completely ignores her beyond her function
>they are talking as she inspects his work and they find each other good company
Which one is it?

Shopped

Get a lobotomy, user.

NO SHE IS PURE

I mean, he does not look at her as a chick he'd even consider, he just needs funding.
Only when she starts talking to him does he even consider her to be a woman as he notices her personality.

>discussing the grave political topics she cannot possibly talk to her airheaded sister about

Lol fuck Anna. What the hell is she good for? Objectively speaking, & nothing social.

Sounds boring. Like a high school romance. NEXT

Elsa x Snow Meiser all the way

Heat Miser>Snow Miser

Some class of gnome made or charcoal?

Why not both?

If they do introduce a Fire Queen I hope they give her a qt girl flame minion to hook up with Olaf

She falls for the Robber Girl.