Our closest neighbour Indonesia happens to be the biggest Muslim country on Earth , this makes me feel uneasy...

our closest neighbour Indonesia happens to be the biggest Muslim country on Earth , this makes me feel uneasy. How exactly did this vile religion make it all the way to the Asia-Pacific region?

looking at that map I'd say Papua New Guinea is closer..
but to answer your question the Arabs liked to trade in the Indian Ocean so they brought Islam with them

There are tons of Muslims in South Asia, which has influenced SE Asia.

actually the one who brought Islam first was Chinese

There's literally nothing wrong with Indonesia and Malaysia. Most malay people are too lazy to become terrorists.

you're the actual alien to this region. please pack and go back to B*ngland. This is Chinese region.

My Islamic brothers :)

Worry not. All terror attacks in the western countries were carried by Middle Eastern men.

actually Christian population is quite large, look up at wikipedia.

i like malays but come on you know this is pure bullshit m8.

Indeed. Many Christian wife-material qts to be found in Indonesia.

Indo-Dutch mosques are the best

In comparison: Indonesian mosque

The moslems who reached Asia Pacific were merchants by nature, which is why even Brunei(the most orthodox Muslim country in the region) is liberal by Middle Eastern standards

Kek, that one was designed by kafir. But in the name of "diversity" liberal media always hail it as good design.

demolish it and keep the minaret as remembrance

those fanatics nutjobs usual comes from states that borders with siam like kedah and god forgive me from saying this, k*lantan.

If it weren't for D*tchoids half of those islands could have been Catholic, the only true faith

This. whenever i see someone with a paki or indonesian flag defending islam im like nigga wtf are you doing? are you that cucked that you're defending a religion you cant even understand the holy text of??

so Kelantan is like the Islamic Bible Belt of Malaysia?

Thank Allah for the Dutch

Actually i would demolish that thing first.

Allah saves the Nederlandsch-Indiƫ :DDDDDD

Indo-hindu mosque is pure sex.

katuts are a nice people