I miss him Sup Forums. Will he ever get out of the adamantium carbonite?

I miss him Sup Forums. Will he ever get out of the adamantium carbonite?

Other urls found in this thread:

iswolverinestilldead.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

b-but user he's never left

Old Logan is pretty cool though.

Jean Grey'll walk by one day and he'll pop a Wolverboner and it'll break the carbonites.

It's just not the same man ;_;

Couldn't Kitty just yank him out?

which one do you want back? the bad ass killer 90s version? or the muh professor x bendis i'm a avengur now wolverine traitor? cause fuck the last one.

The Guggenheim version.

>Will he ever get out of the adamantium carbonite?
I hope not.

With any luck, Cyclops will be the next to go.

Didn't scott and logan make up before he got frozen?

You should be banned for your faggotry

>both
Idiot

(:^)

>using the smiley with carat nose

But Scott's dead?

>believing this
Holy shit, lemme guess, you think IvX will CHANGE everything for EVER too.

Uhh, No?

Then why do you believe that Scott is kill?

Because he hasnt been in a book since he died?

NOPE.
He made an appearance in Uncanny X-Men's most recent issue.

What do you mean? He's literally the same character. Honestly it's enough to hold me over until he comes back in canon.

can someone explain this to me, is he just Wolverine but older or does he have the memories of fighting incest hulks?

Soon as Marvel gets over its "Replace all the straight white guys with women or POC" phase, sure.

Thats like saying 616 peter is AU assassin peter.

Thats the logan from the OML not some older logan.

No, really, why can't she?

I's fused to him.

>Exist in a world with mutants that can phase through shit and teleport.
>No one bothers.

She doesn't need to pull all of him out. Just most. He'll regenerate.

I thought Kitty's powers were on the "rip out your beating heart" level of finesse. I mean, she can still breath when phased for some reason (I'm pretty sure she wasn't able to way back when, but power-creep)

It probably melted through his skin and bonded with what was already there.

Guys, if you cut Wolverine in half would you get two Wolverines?

That certainly doesn't mean she can't pull most of him out, even if pieces of adamantium came with him. You could cut those out later, too.

Besides, there are plenty of examples of adamantium being destroying even in-universe.

Nah, just depends which side Logan's spirit feels more attached to at the moment

Wait, wtf does that even mean? Has there been an example?

wtf? why doesn't magneto just rip it off of him again?

>Adamantium is a jobber chemical.
>But Wolverine is still trapped in it.

What I'm getting at is that it would be extremely painful
Magneto is busy boning Betsy.

Not while Fox has the movie rights and Cyke fans run Marvel. He and Jean are outta there forever.

If OG Logan does come back it will almost certainly involve Magneto, for no other reason than nostalgia wank because of when he took Logans adamantium in the 90s.

Who the hell else could do it anyways.

Any telekine

>we need someone who understands us or whatever
>breaks wolverine out

>jobber
Here's that word again, i bet you're one of the fags that overuse the word edgy everytime there's something anything remotely dark in one of your funny books.

of course he will.

superheroes cannot stay dead. You can make all the replacements and legacy handmedowns you want but the original will always come back eventually.

Why dont they use arctic Vibranium?

NON-CANON

I really don't see what Wolverine could have done to make up for what a shitheel he's been.

Omega level maybe, but pulling apart an adamantium coffin isn't exactly like pulling apart playdough.

the difference is that Logan has always been the same, Summers flip flops and is a gigantic douche for no reason alot of the time. I don't hate cyclops but he's the other side of the coin.

and he's a fuckin fratboy prick.

>women and POC
>a bad thing
Fuck off, Sup Forums.

Sup Forumsmblr at it again

Next time Apocalypse or Mister Sinister becomes a threat they'll crack it open and brainwash him.

iswolverinestilldead.com
>100 weeks
Thats got to be some sort of record

There are at least 4 Omega TKs floating around currently.

I think the fact that Old Man Logan is around counters the number somewhat.

How long was superman dead for?

GONNA

A little less than a year if I remember right. The Superman line's writers had the entire plot of that whole era mapped out from the beginning.

They need something better than that

No, Billy, Marvel doesn't lets you have two wolverines

Actually...

GONNA!

Anons

GONNA

Except with the exception of him being worried about the future, Old Man Logan pretty much acts exactly like 616 Logan.

He lost his healing factor before being encased, that shit killed him dawg. He's not just trapped alive in there.

>Death of X
>big ass battle happens, centered on the statue
>Jean/Jubilee/Kitty/Scott lay bleeding out
>the adamantium slowly cracks
>"Hey bub"
>bloodbath ensues

I sure as shit hope so

>Exist in a world where people come back from the dead every other week

Or Old Man Logan gets it through his head that the future he's lived through is gone, never going to happen, or at least is an entire universe away. He's feeling and thinking more positively, or at least as sunny as Logan can get. Might even crack a smile or two once in a while. Some Maguffin zaps him or whatever, temporarily kicks his healing factor into overdrive. It's not obvious at first, but the people around him notice his hair getting its colour (well, pigment. It's black after all) back a bit at a time. Less wrinkles too. Six issues later, he's fairly close to being in his prime again.

Just in time for 20th Century Fox to stop being fucking cockholsters about the movie rights.

This book is surprisingly excellent. Easily Marvel's best title in years.

>you