Is this show any good?

Is this show any good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/avSl8mnHpG0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Asylum and Freak Show are worth watching for the schlock value. Other seasons are just boring shit.

Good piece of comedy definitely and it had its own kind of slight creepiness in the house.

1>2>4>6>5>3

Watch season 1 and nothing else.

Absolutely this

>Murphy revealed thatseason seven will tackle the 2016 presidential electionthat saw former reality host-turned-Republican candidate Donald Trump shockingly defeat former first lady and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Season seven "is going to be about the election that we just went through so I think that will be interesting for a lot of people," he initially said.
>Months later, the anthologyrevealedits title to beCult.

Will it be kino?

Each season has somewhat decent build up but extremely underwhelming endings.

It's normie garbage and anyone who watches it has shit taste

Adding on to this, if you're still craving some slightly soapy TV horror, watch Channel Zero after. Season 2 is coming soon too.

>tfw in the only one that liked Coven

1, 3 and 6 are good and hold up fairly well. The rest are either meh or horrible. It's like a writing exercise every season, they spin out too many threads, and have to try and tie it all up in the last 2 episodes.

I liked it,i wish there was a sequel somehow.

Channel Zero is not soapy at all you dumb faggot. AHS became a soap opera for teenage girls beginning with season 3, the first two seasons were never serious horror, they were trashy fun.

Channel Zero is a genuine horror show.

>3 is good
Kill yourself.

What is wrong with 3?

CZ is obviously way more horror oriented, and I honestly prefer it over AHS. That said, the writing can be pretty iffy at times.

Season Two has the most going for it. Season One is good campy fun. Coven is alternately trashy and entertaining and just dull.
Freak Show is the first disappointment, basically unwatchable by the end. Dandy is only good character.
Hotel was shit.
Didn't watch the last one.

>domesticated animal eating corpse

No, it's a woman's show filled to the brim with hollywood-approved politically-correct "shock value" content. Expect exploration of themes like rape, racism, interracial sex, accidentally having sex with the wrong person, whore getting raped by the football team and then nobody believes her, etc. Only good part of the show was watching that witch hunter shoot up a barber shop

This.

Also, the faggot writers are simply unable to keep their personal agenda out of the show. Hotel must have been the absolute low point. Starting out as a modern day vampire tale, ending as a sermon on trans acceptance. Absolute bullshit. If only they spent half as much effort on creating a half decent scary story. But that seems too much to as for a show with "Horror Story" in its title.

Season 1 was the best of the bunch, only downhill from there.

Okay to binge a season,but absolute torture if you watch it week by week. Except Asylum,that shit was crazy good fun.

The last season by far has the most gore if you're into that but be warned it ends on a fucking cliffhanger.

Haunted House, Asylum, and Hotel are great, after that it nosedived pretty hard.

I can forgive the writing since the scares are handled with intelligence.

Season 1 and 2 are really good, rest of it is meme

Same here. That bait and switch with the police officer got me fucking good.

>Only good part of the show was watching that witch hunter shoot up a barber shop
That was Kino indeed. Y'know, Coven is a strange beast. On one hand it probably has the best storyline of all seasons so far, on the other hand it's not scary at all. Felt more like some sort of gangster movie, but instead of mafia families duking it out, you've got witch clans and witch hunters at each other's throats. The barber shop scene was straight outta Scarface.

Only Season 1 and 2. The Quality drops hard after those.

what the next season will be about ? any trailer yet ?

an orange clown reality tv star serial killer haunting the city, and a lone fat black trans woman needs to stop him

See
It's not a meme, that's really what it's about

youtu.be/avSl8mnHpG0
Fuck you, this scene alone redeemed all the stupid shit.

Season 3 is shit, the axe man is the only good thing about it.

Only good about it is the twink in tight latex in the first season

I don't have the mind of a teenage girl you fucking pathetic losers. Coven is a soap opera for teenage girls, the plot is basically non-existent, but primarily focuses women on being catty towards one another.
>I wanna be the leader!
>No, I'm more beautiful than you, I should be the leader!
Riveting drama, especially that love triangle story between Evan Peters, Tarissa Farmiga and Emma Roberts.
>B-B-BUT I WANNA FUCK EVAN PETERS
I can tell you're incredibly intelligent for enjoying this totally-not-for-teenage-girls show. The only interesting characters of Coven were the Axeman, Denis O'Hare, Sarah Paulson's hitman boyfriend and that black voodoo soul collector guy. Ironically all of these characters are men, barely have any screentime and die pretty quickly after being introduced.

You sound like the type of autist who argues over petty things with the few people who take pity and try to befriend you.

Season one is the best and it's also dumb and not very good.

Does this show have creepy clowns?

No. Ryan Murphy is a hack.

But if you want to watch it, start with season one and see how you feel about it. If you get frustrated by the shitty writing and lack of meaningful resolution, skip the rest of the series. If you've seen anything else Ryan Murphy has been involved with and didn't absolutely love all of it, skip this series, for that matter. Murphy has a very specific style of constructing stories, and he relies a lot on constantly introducing shocking plot points to keep viewers interested, and dropping things when he realizes he doesn't know what to do.

Freakshow does but only for the first few eps.

Ever since S2 it's been nosediving hard, it could be worse but I wouldn't recommend it

The last one was the definition of style over substance, pretty much every episode was the first half building up to the last where it was screaming and blood and more screaming. Looking back, that season was pretty mediocre.

we have a winner

Should have stopped after season 1

Season 3 is the worst season.
Season 1, 2 and 5 are great.
Rest is meh.