How does Netflix keep putting out such high quality content?

How does Netflix keep putting out such high quality content?

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2017/05/16/marlon-wayans-cameron-wwe-star/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WAYANS brother are both kino comedy

this nigger sperged out when a hot black actress (forgot who it was) said she only dates white guys. He literally went "muh dick" talking about she couldn't handle the BBC so she went for tiny white boy dick.

I would love to be the executive in charge of green lighting Netflix shows. It's like they have no quality control.

I am always very skeptical of netflix productions.

99% is very bad

Source?

the only source you need is right here whiteboi
*unzips*

djiasjdijasdjfiadf?

Sorry! It was hard to talk with all dat bbc

The eyes remind me of a guy I knew in highschool. Yeah, I assfucked him. Why are you asking?
Did you seriously think even for a moment that this story wasn’t going to end with me fucking his ass? We’re obviously not working on a level of mutual respect here.
You see a fine ass like that, clothed or unclothed, you’re going to find a way to fuck it. You’ll figure out a way to lure it away from all the other asses in your classes. You’ll devise a plan to trap it in the locker room with you, watch it quiver a while in fear. You’ll relish pulling the pants and then underpants off of that ass, and then gently easing yourself into its puckered hole. You’ll cherish the memory of the long strokes you take, in and out of that ass, slowly working your way to climax. You’ll lose your mind in ecstasy as you climax deep into that ass, and then keep fucking it, pumping your own cum out of that ruined colon.
Anyways he’s a 6/10

das rite

Sheeit

Dis shit be like nigga ground hog day or something?

Did they remake the swedish movie Naked?

tmz.com/2017/05/16/marlon-wayans-cameron-wwe-star/

Yes.

jeez

Sick of Netflix having nothing but nigger/indian shitskin content now. It's either that or a quirky white girl comedy, usually created by the girl since she was a failed actress who had to write a show about herself.

It's bottom of the barrel trash and everyone praises Netflix, yet they haven't put out a show as good as Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men etc. It's just mediocre flavour of the month normie trash.

wo hes insecure

me on the right

just

Not sure why idiots keep perpetuating this BBC myth, whether shitposters, ironic shitposters or just literal retards

Tasty pasta again

They've already remade it with white people? Jesus Christ.

this

>stereotypes are bad,you literally can't assume anything about anybody just based on the color of the skin
>our dicks are huge though!

BIG

? its a hard scientific fact.. there plento of studies out there showing Uganda with 7' average and south korea with like 3'6 average...always harping on about muh science but when science shows blacks are superior suddenly its myth,,,,

>yet they haven't put out a show as good as Sopranos, The Wire, Mad Men etc. It's just mediocre flavour of the month normie trash.

Amazon Prime has enough HBO shows like The Sopranos, Oz, The Wire, and Curb Your Enthusiasm to make it worth the purchase. Plus they even have Hannibal™

Theres an actual study about this, and most countries in Africa are around the statistical average (5-6in.) The only ones who are reported as being larger are countries who self-reported their results, and the self reported ones weren't just an extra inch or so they were saying like 9-10 inches. So basically the only countries who have a bigger statistical average are the ones lying about it

On the other hand, in some african regions priapism as a result of sickle cell anemia very common, which would probably skewer the average