Mfw on this board but don't give a shit about race

>mfw on this board but don't give a shit about race

The more I browse Sup Forums the more I realize that Sup Forums is less race-obsessed when I look at it in comparison.

Gtfo Sup Forums

Sup Forums "racism" has always been ironic and lighthearted. Only Sup Forumseddit revisionists who came here in 2014 will try to claim otherwise.

Its literally the only thing discussed on here. Its been worse since Sup Forums blew up but don't act like before that every thread wasnt still about whiteness

>ironic and lighthearted

Keep telling yourself that. This is the most negative and miserable board on Sup Forums

I wouldn't go that far...

I'm left-leaning and my main boards are /his/, /lit/, and Sup Forums. Sup Forums is bad but Sup Forums isn't board heaven.
Shaming white people into being cucks isn't ironic nor lighthearted. It's actually quite sad. Hate people on character, not race.

He's right. /r9k/ might be worse. So many people, especially with flag-related hate themselves for being American.

This.
Last year and the year before it was all about whiteness. This year it's about shaming whiteness.

Fuck I hate this place. Do you people really believe this shit?

The sad part is they probably do. It's called living in a bubble.

Most don't care really. it's a few Sup Forumseddit artists that spam the entire website because this is literally the only thing in their head and they dedicate their entire life around identity politics

drop your proxy

as it should be

With that mentality you'll drive people with a genuine interest in international culture away and more and more of your /leftypol/eddit ilk.

more and more of your /leftypol/eddit ilk here to replace them.

We are all brothers from another mother here...

I don't either but mocking people for national stereotypes and whatever news story I found that day is fun. I like when banter is deeper than "lol you're brown" like the classic poo in loo, shart in mart, a fucking leaf, 8 seconds, TV licenses, etc.

This board is mostly about generals tbf

Generals need to be removed or severely reduced.

And replaced with..?

Other threads? It wouldn't be grade A top notch shit but it would be better than the generals. They drown out every non general thread

Then you get Sup Forums. Terrible idea.

This, none of this nonsense matters to me.

Tell that to the finns :^)

>i cant take the banter
thought so, go back to your Sup Forums hugbox where every thread about america gets deleted

Like the generals are so different. There are plenty of threads made here daily that are nothing like Sup Forums

I used to go Sup Forums until I discovered this place, I like here better

Oh fuck. That's sad. Sup Forums is officially Sup Forums-lite

If you unironically take your opinion about politics from this board you need to kill yourself. I just come here to laugh at you sad cases desu

Nobody in this thread suggested anything about forming their opinions off this board.. you often post things that completely miss the point and then contort them into some form and superiority. It's sad, it's so apparent how insecure you are.

Nobody in this thread suggested anything about forming their opinions off this board.. you often post things that completely miss the point and then contort them into some form and superiority. It's sad, it's so apparent how insecure you are.

Classic Qatar poster.