Hurr durr yurop ur commi blocks are so ugly

>hurr durr yurop ur commi blocks are so ugly

Painting a bird on it doesn't make it any less ugly.

Just make up on a pile of steaming shit, try harder Germany

BANTI

Fuck off, birds are nice.

Birds are shit.

They started to do this shit in my city too.

Too bad I hate "commieblocks" and "graffitti"

Architecture is dead.

say that to my face fucker not online

Degenerate as fuck m8

Totally incongruous. Building is still ugly,

Someone post the pic of a kiwi saying help me im a faggot

Yeah, putting a cherry top of a shit pile will hide the smelly excrement beneath it.

Building is still ugly, yes, besides the awesome bird painting. Which is awesome.

>pic related

Would cuming on that bird be degenerate?

Tell Australia that.

Jesus Christ dude. What kind of load are you holding in?

it's a meme

How about saving money by not painting the bird and making a deal with a telecommunications company to install antennas on the rooftop or just any company to paint advertisements instead while bolstering the condominium's budget?

oh, is that the blue bird of happiness?

Do you have to paint it up on a building because it never comes to visit you in real life?

HA! HA! HA!

some ugly ass bird you got there hans i hope you feel bad

No shit.

Because a nice picture of a bird is awesome, that's why.

because its Berlin, an ''alternative'' shithole where everyone hates capitalism, they would rather live in a tent than put ads on their home

>Value Krew tag

Anyone else from Pittsburgh here?

Why are you so attached to that shitty spray painted bird on that ugly building m8? Did you do that "art work" or something?

nu male detected

Bacause it's awesome and birds are awesome.

Fuck off nigger
Birds are generally cool

Doesn't make that shit in OP any less stupid, you can put sparkles and confetti on a shit, it's still gonna stink

>mfw commieblocks are still being built here nowadays
>mfw they slap on bright colors and 'modern finish' and a tiny park/garden near the entrances/parking to make it look like not-commieblock
>mfw it's not disgusting commieblock you can't ignore because it's blindingly white/blue/pink/purple/orange