whiter then the USA

> whiter then the USA

> bombing mudslimes daily

> only real western-style democracy in the Middle East

Why aren't you supporting Israel pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/210826/soros-hack-reveals-evidence-of-systemic-anti-israel-bias
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice
i.4cdn.org/pol/1471973838320.png
web.archive.org/web/20150627214106/http://thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/day-of-infamy-the-attack-on-the-u-s-s-liberty/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents
rt.com/news/snowden-nsa-interview-surveillance-831/
rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/02/08/10354553-israel-teams-with-terror-group-to-kill-irans-nuclear-scientists-us-officials-tell-nbc-news
rt.com/news/israel-rejects-un-nuclear-transparency-298/
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> because they are the reason the USA and Europe aren't white

Only if i can marry a qt jewish girl ;)

> le 'Jews control everything' meme

I do not need a reason to hate the Jews. It's what's hip now, everyone and their mom hates the Jews.

>jews
>white

It's how it's always been, don't fight it.

anyone have the picture showing this is a jidf tactic? Muh pretty soldiers

>arms islamic militant groups
>genocides Palestinians
>implying I give a fuck about 'western style democracy'
>uses USA as war dog
>creates massive amounts of war refugees, accepts none
>attacks USS Liberty

fuck Israel , the kikes that live there, and everyone else who supports that abomination of a country

> from Slavic origins
> happen to be Jewish in religion
> suddenly not white

Kay there

Fuck off you kike shill leafnigger

>leafposting

/thread

I dont give a shit that shes alluh akbar, that pose demands dick.

I'd behead a muslim to sniff her asshole.

You sound like a feminist. Or a BLM activist.
>n-nothing is our fault! The patriarc-I mean the white ma-I mean the jews are holding us down!
Grow up you pussy. Your people literally elected a nigger president.

kek

because they are the reason the USA isn't still 90% white.

You're okay, Pakistan. You really are.

sage

REMINDER that the JIDF have an entire section dedicated to posting supposed "QT IDF soldiers" to get the nu-male cucks attention since it's the only way to do so

HAHAHAHA
implying slavs are white

>USA is a 90% white nationalist, extremely conservative Christian country.
>WW2 happens
>UK joins the wrong side so the USA does too.
>War ends, USA decides to be the "good guys" and take jews away from those horrible racist Europeans.
>within 20 years of mass Jew migration, USA has a hippie/civil rights "revolution"
>within 50 years the US MSM is fully Jewish controlled and sowing seeds of "change" in the form of leftist propaganda
>within 70 years the country is 63% white and consumed by anti white rhetoric. Universities have courses where you are required to stomp on pictures of Jesus
its pure coincidence goy, you're just as bad the protest groups that we organize to destabilize your nation!

Who funds BLM and most feminists like FEMEN as well as anti-white hollywood?
Kikes is the answer.

that's the most retarded thing I have ever heard.

Do the idf have those tight jeans as an uniform or are this girls just getting kaki color jeans to show their asses?

> the jews are not at fault silly goyim pay no attention to what we advocate or what soros does.

Can't wait to disperse those sluts to every sand nigger in the ME when Israel falls. They will only bare muslim children. Allah wills this.

then why are they behind every political issue from 1960 onward?

Every. single. one.

>posting israeli chicks
>not posting IG/coral.sharon
>not posting noa

Cmon son

I wanna be a good goyim for her.

jews are not THE jews. If you knew anything about jews, you'd know that. Don't you know the joke about the deserted island, the jew, and the two synagogues?

this is literally "THE white man is here to enslave us and put us down" tier

granted american jews are shit

>textbook JIDF

>> le 'Jews control everything' meme
Where do you think you are, kike?

From what I understand the pussification of america is due to commies subverting our culture way of life, the media continuing the subversion who are run by jews, and globalist kikes like soros having too much power in our system by being able to buy politicians and protestors.

I do not know where Israel stands on these issues.

But I do support Israel, they're great. I do not support putting their interests ahead of our own or shoveling billions of dollars to them for no reason.

JIDF thread

If Mr Shekelberg gave me one of the fine young jewess for a marriage, I swear I'd be a good goy.

What's your favorite thing about Israel?

And now, one more piece of evidence to add to the mix.

Add this too

if they win, we lose, if they lose, we lose... fuck

>What's your favorite thing about Israel?
That it's a racist state.

What's wrong with that?

Is it wrong that I meme about jews everyday but I don't really hate them?
This is probably the majority of Sup Forums, but I feel like we're cucking the misguided stormfags who take everything seriously.

Sometimes I wish I was jewish so I could join JIDF and get paid to shitpost here.

>What's wrong with that?

it's never too late

the dumb jews are happy because they actually buy into the whole 'jews control america' meme. I mean, controlling america is pretty awesome, amirite?

smart jews realize that soros and co. are working to bring some other shit into the world -
this is from what's probably the no. 1 jewish online rag:
tabletmag.com/scroll/210826/soros-hack-reveals-evidence-of-systemic-anti-israel-bias

Of course, some are still paranoid of gentile nationalism. unsurprisingly, the more they are the more they have the mannerisms, looks and thoughts of liberal american handrubbers

>'shill thread!'
>posts literal muslim propaganda
fuck off brazilian leb

jews arent white

we know

I like how the turned worthless desert and malaria infested swamps into a rich and beatiful. And that they do not give a shit about bombing sandniggers to oblivion. They are like the rich asshole kid from your average high school.

>jews arent white
That is correct.

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Europe's Ashkenazi Jews are 50-54% Middle Eastern
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/

I'm Not White I'm Jewish
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice

thanks mate

>Quran Quran

We're onto you, Schlomo.

>ethnostates
>bad
yes goyim! diversity is a strength!

only great jews?

That is because these people keep stealing our DNA

the girls are cute

i just wish you guys would destroy the muslim hordes already and declare the middle east to be the united states of israel

Wasn't it basically proven that Israeli qtposting is literally JIDF?

It's only bad when the goyim do it. When the Jews do it, its perfectly fine.

Its almost like it's on a coast and has water

they are not

kek Israel is a European-colonial project. You storm faggots are so fucking retarded. Why do you hate Jews when they're white?

>whiter then

kys

Why would you behead yourself?

You're all a bunch of parasites.

We are not.

Mr. Goldstein, can you please put me in contact with the Elders?
I have my foreskin ready and everything.

>i just wish you guys would destroy the muslim hordes already and declare the middle east to be the united states of israel

Not real blonde hair arabic features

>with the Elders
With my grandparents? Alright.

They get loose uniforms and have a seamstress tighten it. The army is more or less ok with it.

redpill me on Israel, I'm relatively new to pol, I don't think we should be funding them, but they seem to hate a lot of the people I hate without falling for Cultural Marxism and Soros&Co's globalism

You know why we hate you dirty jew. It's because you keep subverting us into destroying our nations.

Well hello there, COINTELPRO, long time no see, how about you stop wasting your time?

you've been shilling the same pictures of american models for years. just quit it

shit, he's onto us! :^)

>implying that isn't white physics
>implying a cat infestation isn't worse than a rat infestation
>implying Palestinians didn't foolishly let jewish refugees in (like whites did a couple thousand years ago)

got any hot arab sluts?

>relevant
Never heard of your country.

but i am supporting israel

>>creates massive amounts of war refugees, accepts none
meme

They support globalism. Literally every jew is like Soros. Israel always comes first for them then comes the personal greed. They could care less about what happens to usa as long as they can milk the land dry

>Rage against the crusades

Those names are great.

REDHEADS MUH DICK REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.GIB JEWESS REDHEAD REEEEEEEEEEE

>paying attention to attention whores

USS Liberty, illegal settlements and AIPAC are pretty much your best anti-israel points. So google those if you wanna be an edgy stormy.

if you insist

Because they continue to fuck westernized nations across the globe and propose behavior/immigration that will eventually wipe white people out.

Not all Jews, just the ones with power do. That being said, it's given me a distaste for them anyways.

All you need to know:

i.4cdn.org/pol/1471973838320.png

>redpill me on Israel,
The U.S.-Israel Special Relationship Timeline That AIPAC Doesn't Want You to See
web.archive.org/web/20150627214106/http://thebilzerianreport.com/the-us-israel-special-relationship-timeline-that-aipac-doesnt-want-you-to-see/

Day of Infamy: The Attack on the U.S.S. Liberty
nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/day-of-infamy-the-attack-on-the-u-s-s-liberty/

Lavon Affair
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavon_Affair

Israel Won't Stop Spying on the U.S.
newsweek.com/israel-wont-stop-spying-us-249757

Netanyahu Says 9/11 Terror Attacks Good for Israel
haaretz.com/news/report-netanyahu-says-9-11-terror-attacks-good-for-israel-1.244044

NSA Shares Raw Intelligence Including Americans' Data with Israel
theguardian.com/world/2013/sep/11/nsa-americans-personal-data-israel-documents

Snowden Confirms NSA Created Stuxnet with Israeli Aid
rt.com/news/snowden-nsa-interview-surveillance-831/

Israel Teams with Terror Group to Kill Iran's Nuclear Scientists
rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/02/08/10354553-israel-teams-with-terror-group-to-kill-irans-nuclear-scientists-us-officials-tell-nbc-news

Israel Rejects U.N. Call for Nuclear Transparency
rt.com/news/israel-rejects-un-nuclear-transparency-298/

Op-ed Calls on Israel to Nuke Germany, Iran
timesofisrael.com/op-ed-calls-on-israel-to-nuke-germany-iran/

>redhead
>green eyes

Just kill me now Schlomo

I am glad. Also nice try posting whores who have dyed hair and probably even contact lenses in their eyes.

ayy

you sound /mad/ :^)

Barely looks human. What a trashy hook nosed anorexic bitch. How does it feel to not have a foreskin shlomo?