Am I the only one that does this after a movie? It's what they get for charging me 15 bucks for garbage

Am I the only one that does this after a movie? It's what they get for charging me 15 bucks for garbage

wow you sure showed them

Yep. They're going to clean up anyway. Who cares.

>I think the cleaner owns the theater and sets the prices.

one of my favorite things to do is bring in a big greasy burger. After i'm done eating it I wipe my fingers on the seat and leave behind a wrapper full of onions and tomatoes and pickles. I can just imagine the look on the stupid wagecuck's face when he sees my big ass wrapper lying there on the seat, all greasy and disgusting, and he has to pick it up lol

stop posting personal photos. This isn't /soc/

you dont have to buy it you cunt, cant you go an hour and a half without eating to you fuck

I do too. It's their job anyway, if no one left a mess they wouldn't have to employ as many people

i always do shit like this to companies that piss me off, just shit or piss all over the toilets, or wait a month and smash a window, follow an employee home and harass them.

Fucking animals. Can't carry it two licks to the fucking bin?

You guys must be uncivilized niggers

I like to open the buttflap in my pants and just shit on the seat and mash it around.

They hire cleaners retard, they literally pay people to clean up shit why the fuck would you do it for free moron do you go around stores and offices aswell to ask if you can help cleanup???

>wagie's job consists of selling and cleaning up candy

The rest is just filler. You're doing them a favor, making their job useful.

>b-but muh projectionist tasks!
Fully automated. You're easily replaced.

>b-but muh ticket ripping!
lmao fuck outta here

How does it feel to be a jew?

Angry wageslave haha.

>Look at me! My parents pay my rent!

Poor wageslave. Clean up my mess haha.

>Look at me! I'm not a wageslave! Praise prostitution!
How much do you charge for anal?

Enjoy working everyday, wageslave? haha

No, you are not the only nigger.

Gotta keep the wagies in work!

>It's what they get for charging me 15 bucks for garbage

I agree, I wish I could see the looks on their faces when they see the mess I've made!

haha reminds me of the time I had the cinema to myself and I kept getting those 'what if' thoughts you know like when your on the edge of a cliff and you just want to jump off but you hold yourself back. So anyway I was thinking you only live once so I did it I pushed out the longest firmest turd I've ever seen on the cinema seat. It was such a rush I was hard for a whole hour afterwards.

I'll enjoy your mom. You're lucky I forgot to sage, fag.

Haha, enjoy working, wageslave!

>going to "movie theaters" instead of torrenting

>Am I the only one who's a nigger?

>after
What kind of pleb does this? I do this during the movie. I immediately dump out my popcorn on the floor as soon as I sit down. The sound of crunching kernels underneath my bare feet is soothing while I'm sitting through the movie.

Someone has to ingest the content, transfer the content, make the playlist, set the cues, change bulbs etc. it's not just play and go you stupid cuck

Wow, what a meaningful job. I'd put you somewhere right between a Sup Forums janitor and a youth club DJ. You're a cleaning maid in a bellboy outfit and you will pick up my fucking trash and be grateful for it, movieboy.

What is reading comprehension? Mcfucking Kill yourself cuck

Like a child has a tantrum right. You sure showed them!

that's not very civic user

What's with all the angry wageslaves?

We dont allow outside food in the screens sorry

>If no one killed or raped police would be out of a job

They are paid to keep the place clean not to clean up after your stupid ass, same goes for street cleaners. underage b&

Mangers and admins do them tasks now. In digital theatres there is no need for projectionists

I accidentally spilled popcorn in my seat and felt bad, ended up picking up most of it but some went into the seat. I don't really care enough to dig in there though.

Popcorn is an easy clean. Spilling drinks or sauce is the real pain in the ass

if people weren't so messy they wouldn't have a job. They should be thanking me

Leaving a mess just makes it harder for people to get into their film on time. The bigger the mess the longer people have to wait to see their film they payed to see.
So next time you're waiting a while to go into a film, just remember its cunts like you who is causing the delay

Have some civic pride, you jackass

bait, but since people actually think like this.. they have multiple rooms they need to clean and it's not like they have shitloads of staff. one maybe two people to clean. on top of there's already more than enough work because people accidentally spill shit. so just adding more isn't 'giving them work' you're just doubling it.

>amerilards proud of being one step away from poo in the loos
I bet you're on the phone the whole time too.

Americucks are so fucking disgusting.