youtube.com/watch?v=G9eK9fWUb3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First

ONE EYE ON THE SKIN, THE OTHER ON THE SHITPOSTS; MEET CANADA

>These are 10/10's in my country.

She'll never be famous and you can see her soul rotting within

SHART

They are so ugly.

This is PSA for the world. We have discovered that Scott the dick is behind all Sup Forums shit posts. Listen buddy quit being a dick. Inform everyone make Canada great again. This message has been approved by the Prince of Canada.

This is unavoidably best new meme from Sup Forums

SHART IN MART

most parts are, is it ok?

STOP IT WITH THE FUCKING SHART IN THE MART MEME. EVERYONE FUCKING SHITS THEMSELVES ONCE IN A WHILE. IT DOESNT FUCKING MAKE SENSE. YOU EUROPOORS CAN FUCK OFF YOU GUYS ARENT EVEN RELEVANT. STOP WITH THE SHART IN THE MART MEME. THE SAD THING IS ITS NOT EVEN FUCKING FUNNY ITS JUST RETARDED AND DOESNT MAKE SENSE. IVE BEEN TO COUNTLESS 'MARTS' AND IVE NEVER SEEN ANYONE LITERALLY ANYONE EVER SHIT THEMSELVES

go to Sup Forums and say that
I dare you

lol like i give a fuck

>t. sharter in mart

>First

glad when summer is over and this faggotry ends

Hallelu yoh

The only Americans getting mad at the >SHART meme are the disgusting red-necks that do it in the first place.

Stay mad you obese southern walmart fucks. North-East master race.

At least we have the dignity to keep our pants on when we shit and not just plop it right onto the ground where people walk

fuck off Pajeet

North-East Sharting mart race

the madman

Does only having 4% black count?

Belgium, we have to talk.

liveleak.com/view?i=7b7_1375977705

Evening chaps, were still clinging on here in blighty but we need to start some serious clean up efforts and soon. Id like to remind my fellow brit anons, those who feel we are past the point of no return, the internet has a wealth of information available to us all, including step by step how to guides for the beginner chemist and those interested in aggresive thermic reactions. Much can be done with a strong will and a keen eye. Its not too late now.

I got you senpai here it is like 100%

Easy

t. Proxy Poos

Poo in Lous is funny because Indians made the meme themselves (the song). Shart in mart is just forced meme Indian butthurt, which is why it's not actually funny. Designated shitting streets are in no way overshadowed by mart sharters.

Designated shitting mart?

Why do americans reply if their country is 60% white? :^)

they like to have opinions in all kinds of places they shouldnt have them.

It's too low energy without us. If we weren't here to Correct The RecordĀ®, your bants wouldn't be able to sustain fusion.

Damn you Czechs. You win this time.

I'm polen tho

Still at 84% :)

I just reported you to the Queen for posting on a politically incorrect internet forum without an internet license.
Enjoy the dungeons, Reginald.

Sorry, but you are not allowed to post in here, 61%er.

Aw shit the poles too!

60% posting on a 75%+ thread

Also

SHART

95% reporting

Excuse me friend, but you shouldn't be here, you know... 60%

american ""whites""

Like you have room to talk Romania... Shit in the street yet today?

but slavs are explicitly non white

Feels good being 99%

>Mongolic mongrel thinks he's white

>Brazil has more whites than Germany

more like Turkmany lol
can't make this shit up

Sorry to break it to you burger friend but you shouldnt be in this thread, on top of that, i pay my taxes and purchased my full internet license and can post where i want, in the name of the Queen.

youtube.com/watch?v=G9eK9fWUb3s

Somebody should post the "le 60% face" pic, I don't have it on my phone.

You can only respond to this post if your country is over 99% white.

>USA
>white

I used to know that feel, not even long ago.

Snow niggers and Slavs =/= white
Sorry, guys.

>your country
nationalism is relatively new, your ancestors never worshipped jewish style map borders.

Whiter than mixed-breed america :^)

>t. Tyrese Sanchez

herro

spout all the memes you want slavs are not white neither are italians

>his sharts make everyone look brown to him

>Slavs are not white
>hurr durr american mixed-breed

>you can only post in this thread if X
just a fucking leaf posting cancer

Whatever let's you sleep at night friend

>Not using a percentage base system
>Germany has 357,168 km2 of land with population of 80 million
>Brazil has 8 Million Km2 of land with a population of 200 Million

How about we compare the average high school classroom in Krakow to the one in Houston or Los Angeles and see who's white?

Because we have more whites than any country on earth

I'm at least whiter than 90% of the people itt

It does not matter if the point of the fucking thread is percentage not quanity. Go to school kid.

>There's more to being white...
Fuck off tyrone.

These two are clearly lying, I'm pretty sure Wal-Mart pumps a chemical in the air to keep people awake but it also makes people shit themselves.

I shart in the mart like all the time.

that feeling when you have more white people than people living in your country

Two years ago the DOJ changed the rules requiring all federal and local police departments to add Hispanic and other to the list if races that may go in a police report.
This picture was made before that
They literally had the choice of either calling them white or black on the profiles and they clearly aren't black

Whether or not I'm white has no bearing on whether or not you're white. Americans whites are mostly a mongrel mix of actual whites (German and British) and they are mostly segregated from nigger, spic, slav, and wop communities where your country is 100% not white.
FACT: Slavs are not white

I just realized. The United States considers itself a white nation still. But we're only 3/5ths white.

3/5ths. White.

History repeats itself.

All Slavs except Russians(because they're mongs not Slavs) are white you fucking idiot

>104% white
Pretty amazing if you ask me.

okay

nihau

>not even long ago
You haven't been 99% since 1974 you lying cuck

Poles are absolutely white

Gas yourself kike

>Germany removed kebab years ago
>nobody noticed and memes the hell out of it
meanwhile we prepare ww3 he he

Polish people are white you idiot.

nigga its pretty easy to be 99% when your countries population is 30.000 people

soon to be 110 million with the muslims

>Willingly confessing to be a Yankeecuck

I have not sharted since I was in 3rd grade

i step into mart, what do i see?
a sea of shart, staring at me
i try to run away, i try to turn around
but when i do i slip on shart on the ground

Provide proofs or fuck off, only got a few thousand chileans during 70s. Also just a small amount of iranians in 80s.

You fucking deserve this you cunt.

A full entire fucking year of being called a leaf by you niggers, I will relish in this.

>american education

Maybe. But neither you are, mongrel.
Im slav, and im proud of it. West can go fuck themselves (or allow sandniggers do it) as long as i care.

>Stop spouting memes
>Proceeds to spout off the slavs are not white meme
You're a special one, aren't you?

Fuck off, shitskins

Its 62% cunt, that 1% alone is literally 1/3 of your nations population(more actually if you count the million or so shitskins in your country)
Also
>Visit Sweden
>Go to bed
>Get killed by grenade

I'd bet money I'm whiter than you.

We technically classify spics as white in most states

Wait there are supermarkets in India?
I honestly didn't know that.

It matters a lot when nobody in Europe has more than 70 million whites in them and your countries are small and compact
It matters a lot
3 million Muslims may not be a lot to us since our country is massive but if we were to stick that many Muslims anywhere in Europe you guys would be fucked because you're tiny

Fuck off kike

You have more muslims and black than 10 Swedens + Sweden is whiter than you :^) It's time to stop acting like you're the whitest country in the world America, noone takes that seriously

>Germany is 99% white
Yeah no, there are probably 70 million whites in Germany
And that's only if you pretend Russians are white(which they aren't) considering about 1/3 or more of your population are Russian rape babbies

Well no, assume entire Europe as a single country... we're still 90% white, what about you?