Borders are the dumbest invention EVER. Like, seriously

one world. remember we are all on spaceship earth together folks, we´re gonna fight ISIS with L O V E :)

I guess the border at his front door doesn't mean shit either. We should just go camp out in this guy's living room and eat all his food up.

C-C-C-CURRENT YEAR

>(((Juncker)))

Betting this asshat has all kinds of borders around his house.

I am not a nazi!!! no borders, no national identity no countries! pls rape my daughter

Who invented them in the first place? BLACK PEOPLE!

With Jean-Claude "When it gets serious, you have to lie" Junker, this means that somebody thinks that they're going to make a lot of money off of open borders. With the useful idiots, it's so that they can show how racist they aren't.

Nope, Taxes are the worst invention ever. You know taxes, that devilish thing that keeps imbeciles like Juncker from starving.

Also, why can't Germans understand borders?
Invading Poland=not respecting borders
Letting yourself be invaded = not respecting borders.
Why is it so fucking hard? It's a line. Don't cross it and don't let anyone else cross it either.
Germans are retards.

Fucking Luxembourg imperialism!

>spaceship earth
You watch the illusion as well?

AYO WHITE BOIS DON'T BE COWARDS WITH YO BORDERS N SHIEET

That fucking drunk needs to drink himself to death already. Seriously, his ramblings remind me of myself when I'm drunk and playing Civ. That's not what you want to be like.

SHART IN MART

fuck this gay earth. I want off this ride.

THANKS GERMANY. Well done, really nice job running Europe! Or should I say RUINING Europe?

>combating rising trend in nationalism
Nice to see they have their priorities right. I had enough of those far right death squads raining death and terror upon us desu.

>im kraut as well
where is reich when we need it?
get our kaiser back!

go revive Der Führer

WE

WUZ

COLONIZERS

not my problem

the nose is strong in this one

How can someone in his position be so blind to the ugly realities of our world. Does he actually think Somalians and Nigerians are ''Just like us''. How does one get to be his age and still believe that idealistic bullshit.

Zero interaction with the real world.

>How can someone in his position be so blind to the ugly realities of our world
he isn't, he knows full well what the outcome is. just traitor things

the fact that you don't want your child raping is getting in the way of his money making.

Do you think he's ever met a somali? He probably lives somewhere 99 percent white and rich.

Wtf! I hate borders now.

you can open the borders of my country.
but you will never open the borders of my heart.
I hate them.

If all EU countries opened their borders the migrants would all flood to Germany.

That would be hilarious.

With England out of the game soon baltic and polish immigration to germany will increase.

please hans. you need to go Nazi again. we need you.

>That would be hilarious.
But I don't want to see you go, Fritz

Underated post

>UN warns

>warns

Is this a threat? Honestly how is it any of the UN's business??

Let the UN have the refugees if it wants them so bad.

They don't have to face the consecuences of their choices.
They don't live anywhere immigrants neither they live anywhere close to the native working class.
They don't deal with riots or strikes, they're never the victims of terrorism and they don't have soul.

Probably wont stick pajeet. Americans are more defined by their obesity.

and this is why i voted leave. lunatics running the asylum.

Don't forget he's drunk literally all the time.

So after the Nice, France attack and today, why aren't you bragging about holding the high moral ground on your leave vote?

Come on, I wanna here some libfuck meltdown stories knowing everything Farraged said is coming to fruition.

Guess you can't be a worthless worm without any ideals or morals without filling your emptiness with some kind of drug.

>EU will collapse in the next 5 years

Germans should stop paying their taxes. Then tell the government that they don't recognize the German borders and they are actually in Singapore. Therefore they do not have to pay taxes.

>implying

EU is going to become the European Federation and all member states will cease to be sovereign nations.

He's a shill, just on a grander scale. As prime minister of Luxembourg, he did the exact opposite of what he's preaching right now. He insisted on the national interests of that tiny taxstealing shithole to a ridiculous degree. His 180 degree turnaround is prolly due to wads of cash. The guy is literally Europe's Soros.

Soros is Europe's Soros.

He is a Hungarian Jew and probably a commie as well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shouldn't we improve their place of being so they stay there?

I'm not sure as what he sees himself but he's been an American citizen for the longest time. Real Hungarians hate him.

>inb4 scientists in china

the elites of europe have been working very hard for decades to establish the EUSSR. You think they are going to just let it fall away?

the people that control the money are going to present an ultimatum. Either Federalize or everyone in Europe suffers.
>inb4, what is the difference?

this motherfucker is one of the causes of all those rapes and murders.

>i am a low intelligence privileged shitblood with no culture so everybody should be like me
See guys how i drive my BMW and shake hands with Israel who gotten designed land and on top of that build a wall. I am totally anti-border as long as i can escape and not be prosecuted.
We wuz united world of driven slavery and destruction of Africa and Arabs, look we uniting in muh pockets. Gibs me more money.

This is his fucking swan song

>(((Juncker)))

You fucked it up, Nigel.

Borders between EU states or world?

Only the borders between Africa/the Middle East and Europe obviously, everything else can stay as is.

Mr. Juncker and Soros, lets unite out bank accounts, we are same, we are equal. I am not part of Rothschild family, born to be boss, but who's going to clean the toilets if everybody is equally boss since birth?

They're certainly going to try and federalize, but I think that'll be the deciding factor that causes the EU's collapse. Too many countries will get cold feet and pull out at the last moment, and the ones that are left won't be able to support whatever unholy amalgamation emerges.

>France will most likely be in that unholy amalgation
>too poor to afford leaving

It'll be France, Germany, Sweden, Greece, Portugal, and Turkey.

Putin will get his Eurasian Economic Bloc.

if we're on spaceship earth together then it is important to euthanize all the trash and recycle their nutrients into protein bars to feed the poor POSTHASTE

>borders
>invention

Just give this faggot a helicopter ride and throw him in somalia

>

>>France will most likely be in that unholy amalgation

Honestly? I don't think it will. Obviously I can only judge based on the news we get over here, but it does seem like French nationalism is on the rise. The threat of having your national identity completely erased might just be the spark needed to push it into the mainstream and carry you out of the EU.

Have some faith, frogbros. If we can do it, you can as well.

>implying, if my some miracle/Brussels shenanigans the other member states don't leave,
the EU won't collapse under the weight of the nignogs it's importing in the millions
2 generations until Germany and France go full-Lebanon, calling it now
God bless the channel

This. France still have a few lessons to teach the world. And I can tell for a fact nobody here will accept being ruled by foreigners.

Reminder this is all part of their plan

>too poor to afford leaving
Fuck you pussy.

This, just get going... no need not to if you wanna leave. You have EU citizenship? Then just go! Moving from one European cuntry to another has never been easier, and if EU does break up, it's easier to get a citizenship in a country where you've already lived for years than to try to move after the union has broken...

He was referring to France being too poor to leave the EU, not he himself.

Now how the hell is France too poor to leave EU? They're a net payer!

>luxembourg
>a non-country complaining about borders
wew

But goyim, we ARE the UN. We all are. It's called the United Nations for a reason. Now shut up and eat your boatload of niggers before they drown

The same UN that appointed a Saudi as human rights minister.

The same UN that called the UK the most sexist country in the world.

Yeah they can be trashed.