At what point is abortion ok?

This girl is 16 Sup Forums, should she have an abortion since this child pretty much has no future, or should it be spared even though it's life will be terrible?

I'd rather she be educated about prophylaxis and safe sex.

If only our top scientists could determine how pregnancies happen.

Legend says a big fucking white bird delivers them to niggers to oppress them.

I advice against young child births due to the terrible journey it takes to build a life depending on the amount of kids.
I was one of those kids, my older brother 15 years apart from my mother, me 19 years. It was a tough journey but wound up with well working hard parents who weren't much around due to our situation, relied on grandparents during the years I cant remember, grandfather died and took grandmother in renting. Worked retail until dad could go to tafe and get a better job.
Wound up with a better job finally, was a rough up bringing but descent hard working people and now live in a three story lake house.

The only benefit I guess was that the time lost due to them having to work their asses off growing up and not being around due to responsibilities is that we have the time now together. And them staying together, being able to visit a few foreign countries during high school years is quite the anomaly.

I was disappointed in finding out family friends / family my age wound up having kids at such a young age.
Due to my up bringing I wont consider it till mid late 30's.
I was lucky, pity I turned out to be such a fuck up but knowing my parents roughed it out the way they did but did so as hard working descent humans gives me hope.

But due to experience I advise against having kids at such a young age. Times have changed drastically and not everyone has the resolve my parents had.

27 years old. I would have a late term abortion if I found out my son was an Alt-Right faggot.

Maybe your mom shouldn't have been such a whore.

>At what point is abortion ok
When you are a shitskin, it is ok

if the parents are nigger-tier (either white or black or whatever)

Why is it guaranteed it's life would be terrible baby killer?

She was and wasn't. Only person she has been with was my dad. Conservative folk, and accepted responsibility. Young and stupid yes, but the older brother was the do gooder nerd who has dominated life.
Both of them, though it wasn't an easy path they've built a great lives for themselves and the family.
Like I said growing up we could travel over seas, good schooling and now have a water front property that they own with various stories, gym, recreation room, cinema, boats, 3 cars etc.

They fucked up but accepted responsibility and wound up the better. Have had a great relationship, they were each others only love interests and have had a solid marriage.

The only fuck up in the situation has been my idiotic self righteous self.

Far from a whore story and I get to live in a house people dream of having.

good and free for nigers.

Read Trust me, this girl has no responsibility and lacks any motivation. Maybe in 10 years she'll be ready for a child but right now she won't put in the effort and the child will likely grow up fatherless

Rape. And even then it's killing an innocent.

So you would rather die in that situation?

Like I said I feel like with my family despite me being a complete and total fuck up they took the hard route, and did it right by us. I feel like I've won the lottery, but given todays standards and like I said luck and lottery they did it right as a family I doubt people at that age will be able to ever build a proper future.

Also they made their way with money due to slowly renovating properties and making great cash from it. Move in to a place, slowly renovate over a 4 - 6 year period sell and make bank.

Repeat.

But I completely advice against the path my parents took, I was lucky to have such great parents and I wont be having kids till my mid late 30's due to experience and wanting to do it right.

I believe you should lay in beds you make not have somebody scramble it like an egg

Any age for Muslims.

I'm 50/50. It's more an abortion of sympathy. Also like I said maybe in 10 years she'll be ready and will also be in a better financial situation, and then if she decides to have one then it will have a much better upbringing, whereas if she keeps this one it's going to keep her down for the reast of her life and have and will also impact the upbringing of its siblings

>Rape. And even then it's killing an innocent.
But no one is innocent according to Catholicism.

>"Born in sin, die in sin".
Make up your minds, Cathlocucks.

Like all unwanted African children it should be sent to the Isle of Man to be raised by you tiny dicked little white bitches.

Is the bf black ?

dubs o' truth

Anytime before the second trimester.
Also, R A R E

maybe you should self abort instead

You don't seem like your evaluation is of whether you should murder a child or not, but simply of whether or not someone should have a kid. Yes, she shouldn't have a kid. No, you shouldn't murder a child because it has a possibility of not having a perfect childhood.

maybe your mom should have swallowed you instead

you talk about how tough your parents were, but you turned out to be a little bitch who cries on the internet

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

16 is fine to have a kid, physically speaking.

mentally, not so much.. especially when people tend to live much longer lives than in the past.

I'm not crying on the net. Besides my brother came first and made something of himself. Im young, a fuck up and have it sweet and have a hint of humility. Unlike your nigger self.

All I was advising against is having children at an inappropriate age. But to a muslim like you the age of 9 is rather late in a woman's life to be bred.

Don't think so, I swear I've only seen 10 black people who over here

This leaf has it

My sister had a child at 16 after getting pregnant at 15.

We supported her.
My sister is a nurse and makes over 50k.
Her daughter (my niece) is at the top of her class and will be a doctor.

But if she's a nigger, then sure.
Niggers are worse than worthless.
They are a detriment to society and everyone around them, trying to drag us back to the stone age shores of West Africa.

i'm curious, is there an isle of woman too?

you don't want anyone who considers killing their baby to raise their baby

and for that, I'm pro-choice

>Sup Forums secretly wants to be overrun by a variety of shitskins hence they are pro-life

I know it's child murder and that's why I'm mostly against abortion. But on situations like this, this one child's death could potentially make the lives of one or two more better

She's at the top of her class in medical school.
Just so we're clear.
There's nothing impressive about straight A's in high school, any knuckle dragger/vapid slut can manage that.

You seem to take murder extremely lightly. Would you murder a five year old for the same purpose?

She's not a nigger, but she dies have nigger-like tendencies

why do people have to even discuss abortion as if it were a subject that affects you? if they want to abort the fucking parasite let them be, its not like there is a shortage for human beings on the planet jesus fuck and dont defend a life as you are not the one feeding it or changing its diapers, i rather see a dead baby than a baby being raised wrong with the wrong parents

Why not "Isle of Woman"?

What a bigot

There's a big difference between a fetus and a five year old

If she is a nigger tier person, then I suppose it's the right thing to do.
Convince her to get her tubes tied afterward.

We only need decent people who will contribute to the strength and advancement of society and the human race.

People on welfare/government subsidies/social security are parasites.

Should we abort them?

It's never really too late as long as they're still dependent on us, right?

If we kill the homeless and jobless and criminal prisoners, it doesn't really affect you, right?

I mean, it's not like it's you, right?

The difference is you don't have to look at an unborn infant when you kill it. It's abstract for you.

>mid late thirties
Maybe for men. A woman's limit is late 20's. Any later and there is such a risk of complications biologically. Nature/Evolution prefers earlier.

When are we gonna get to the conquering Moishie? Oy Vey!

When the baby is black or degenerate.

No, abortion is never okay. Besides the worst case scenario is that the kid will become a NEET and hang out on Sup Forums :^)

Abortion is the only "moral" political topic that I actually care about

It is a prime example of "wah my feelings" vs logic and reasoning, and unlike gay marriage has a fucking HUGE impact on society.

Sup Forums will bitch and moan about unwed teenage mothers in one thread and then say they want them to be forced to have those children in another.

Fuck the sanctity of life, I'd rather kill all those babies than have them all be raised by shitty, unprepared mothers that didn't want them, probably with a myriad of other problems.

I don't think children can only be raised in a nuclear family, or that Laquanda getting 10 abortions the past 10 months isn't fucked up, but it's better than the alternative.

This