ITS HAPPENING ZIKA HAS BROKEN CONTAINMENT FROM MIAMI

tampabay.com/news/politics/stateroundup/gov-rick-scott-confirms-non-travel-zika-virus-case-in-pinellas-county/2290623

Sup Forums its Happening. Zika has locally spread across the state from Miami to Tampa now. The article attempts to reassure us by stating the mosquitoes only travel 150m in their lifetime, but we all know that's bullshit down here.

Its ogre. I am the same faggot who posted

newswire.rockefeller.edu/2016/08/18/zika-infection-may-affect-adult-brain-cells-suggesting-risk-may-not-be-limited-to-pregnant-women/

Which shows this virus attacks neuroprogenitor cells, IN ALL STAGES OF LIFE. Rotting the brains of infants and adults alike.

It was wonderful knowing you folks, but please nuke us to save the rest of the nation.

Other urls found in this thread:

naturalnews.com/052847_Bill_Gates_Zika_virus_depopulation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCK I LIVE HERE

FUCK

I'm sure this is fake. They have been hipeing this up for a month or so. Just the government trying to stay relevant

Me too, brother. Let us die with honor before early onset alzheimers from this plague.

GAS THE INSECTS. SPECIES WAR NOW

If you give blood and live in florida they will test you for Zika for free.

Stay safe florida fags.

Holy fuck I live in central Florida will I be okay? What are long term side effects, I can have children in a few years right? I sure as hell won't marry a chick from Florida

fuck yes!! Finally a disease that retards the actual retards that are born retarded making them exponentially more retarded.
I can't wait to become a supermutant retard leaking my zika blood thru my retarded nostrils as my brain rots into a zika infested slurry

if I were you I'd delete your account

Nice some happenings in the us. Thank you Kek

Why are you trying to put borders up on zika? It's a living thing and has the right to live like anything else

Looks like I won't be doing any outdoors activities like I had planned

I can confirm this, my company manufactures animatronic Zika babies to help scare people, PM me if you want to buy one and you have 10 million dollars kicking around.

>fake
>first detected doing its bullshit in Brazil, who conveniently hosted the Olympics, spreading a bloodborne pathogen which stays in you forever and rots you and your progeny's brain

>not instead a long fuse bioweapon

>Tfw just got suspended from mosquito control job down here

No Zika for me, thank you.

Is this a meme?

>Mfw killerbees, zika, and fire ants can't survive in canada

Delete your account faggot

Get a blood test, if negative remove yourself from ground zero. If positive pic related

This. We should be inviting them in and learning to live with them. We should be making them feel comfortable.

Fuck m8 I am 3 hrs east of Tampa

How fucked am I

Zika is going to make pregnancy a zero sum game!

>Which shows this virus attacks neuroprogenitor cells, IN ALL STAGES OF LIFE. Rotting the brains of infants and adults alike.

it's a genetic specific disorder

it only attacks latinos, it's basically AIDS for puerto ricans

I live 28 hours from Tampa how fucked am I.l?

>How fucked am I

what race are you? if you're white you'll be fine

Proof in that buddy

Smells like just another excuse to make whites fear procreation while blacks just keep multiplying and not giving a shit.

Why should I?

Can someone explain to me, what are the side effects of Zika? Everything on Jewgle makes it out to be nothing. I think they're lying it's worse than they say. Redpill me on Zika side effects

>Which shows this virus attacks neuroprogenitor cells, IN ALL STAGES OF LIFE. Rotting the brains of infants and adults alike.

the likelihood of that happening is remarkably low. the adult body is pretty adept at keeping virus away from the brain. it usually takes a rather strong virus or weak immune system and weeks of incubation.

not even ebola makes it to the brain.

Zika is like the flu. Nothing to be concerned about at all. I had avian flu a few years ago, that kicked me around for a few days then thr symptoms subsided.

Unless you're a woman, and potentially pregnant it isn't anything to be concerned with. Tens of millions of shitskins have contracted this in the past few years alone and they didn't die. Factually only a few people have died due to preexisting illnesses which compromised their immune systems. The most extreme symptom of Zika is "potential" paralysis. Literally one person died from this and it was in Puerto Rico. Nothing of value was lost.

DEET is the only thing that could save you

Hahahaha, god damned.

It was truly inevitable and just yesterday I was surprised there wasn't seemingly much effort to contain the Zika in Miami.

Perhaps they knew it was already too late for if it isn't the mosquito itself spreading the virus it's humans contaminating new mosquito populations; humans traverse quicker than any insect planes automobies etc

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for any oddities going around my parts on the west coast of Florida, there was a helicopter or two flying around the past week which isn't necessarily uncommon though. just yesterday one was actually flying around a main river around here

Not if they improves the virus to kill the pregnant women.

Nine months
4 out of 5 people infected with Zika don't know it

Zika will breed a generation of Hispanic pinheads

Most will be anchor babies

If only. Imagine if nature provided us with a way to purge the ricans out and make florida great again.

>spreading a bloodborne pathogen which stays in you forever
it doesn't

>and rots you and your progeny's brain
only if you're a pregnant women

>latino AIDS
please let this be true.

The goal is to attach pregnancy with a probability of death. It's their latest and greatest at population control.

I'm immune because I have the power of the Holy Spirit, come at me, please kill all shitskins.

You realize that Zika lives on indefinitely in your sperm? Enjoy not being able to have children.

>Say that to my face esse

Migration of illegal aliens shows path of future Zika outbreaks.

Better have your baby soon or freeze your embryoes

You guys are actually worried about this.

It's good, I hope it affects the nigs too but >implying zika is real and not just microcephaly which has been around for years with a new name

Anyways, the North-East is about to head into our usual vicious winter so have fun you southern fucks, that'll teach you to secede.

Zika stays in the sperm for months

>Yfw Zika becomes waterborne

Does this mean zika is here to finish the job of HIV/AIDS?

>The Young Adventures of Köksal Baba

I will bring zika to justice!

Sweet, seems like nature may be taking a culling into its own hands, it will become what it will, we will fight against it, but if it wins and starts to spreads like wildfire it was meant to be as far as I see it. It was really only a matter of time before SOMETHING came along to fuck us up again.

Zika train

This is not Ebola

Carriers of Zika will spread this everywhere they wander

We have no quarantines - Obama has opened the borders to every disease in the Third World.

Zika is just the first one to take hold.

Yes. Zika only affects homosexual fetuses.

Will rigorous masturbation help rid of the infected sperm?

the symptoms of zika are muscle and joint pain, rash, red eyes, fever, and headaches, all of which are usually mild if they show up at all.

zika is an astoundingly weak virus with the only real long-term health effect being that it might give your baby microcephaly if you're pregnant. emphasis on might by the way. for most people it does fucking nothing for a weak and then gets flushed out your system naturally.

pbly going to end up killing myself anyway when the economic happening comes. too poor/too little motivation to prepare and now its too late. Hope someone wipes the rockerfellers off the face of the earth for creating this.

As someone who lives in Miami, this is literally below that other case of some dude eating another guy's face, in level of danger

It targets neuroprogenitors. These cells make new neural connections and maintain old ones. Zika damages and destroys these cells specifically, which is devastating to infants and fetuses (as this is all they have) and theorrtically will lead to early onset hyper alzheimers in adults.

Bill Gates back at it again with the population control agenda
naturalnews.com/052847_Bill_Gates_Zika_virus_depopulation.html

We can only hope, user. At any rate its a better course of action than sitting around NOT jerking off.

Be sure to delete your account before you an hero
See you around space cowboy.

The provided study shows it crosses blood brain barrier

at most thats only for a few months

I'm going to Hueland next week, are there any mosquitos right now in their winter?

Going to Sao Paulo/Campinas. Pls tell me based huebroes.

you get taken out with bacteria and viruses like the indians.
karma is a bitch. sometimes.

Save some sperm before you leave, it's a goddamn mosquito festival there year round.

the most recent theory is that it lives on indefinitely in sperm. not just a few months.

So that's how they get idiocracy

Thank god winter is coming hard and fast, no zika for me or my northern brethren.

all the study shows is that the virus crosses the blood brain barrier in mice. there hasn't been any evidence of this in humans

when they say indefinitely, they mean they don't know how many months one can expect it to swim around in your sperm. they're still doing studies.

#NotAllMosquitoes

But the insects are more likely to prosper after nuclear war

>Zika
Wow, are you faggots seriously milking the media train again just like you all did back in 2014 when Ebola was an epidemic?

Seriously, calm down. Before you know it, the Zika media hype will die down and so will the virus.

You live in the ocean?

there really isn't any hype though

and it isn't an epidemic

why are you over reacting so much lol

>live in san antonio
how fucked am i bros

No one will remember that the Zika warnings started a month after they released the malaria-killing mosquitoes.

>have a condo in tierra verde

Looks like i am staying upstate new york on my farm till December now.

How did Zika even get in the country?

Extra small hat store opening soon!

We have live virus and bacteria throughout our bodies. Every organ is packed full of them and responsible for many of our evolutionary traits. Zika is just a random virus that will run its course then disappear into obscurity like mad cow disease or SARS.

All of my children are adults who have their own children. Not too concerned.

>Rotting the brains of infants and adults alike.

Are you sure Zika didn't start a lot earlier than we thought in the US then?

It would explain a lot.

Let mosquitoes prevent Florida Man infestation from spreading. They only want to help us.

I remind everyone who brings it up in my presence.

Zika bliat

Mad Cow disappeared because the businessmen finally understood that it's cheaper to stop feeding cow meat to cows than put up with constant culls. It's a prion disease, the moment some retard starts feeding cows to cows, it'll return.

Zika will drop from headlines when the society stops buying shit that supposedly prevents it. Muh chirren fears sell well.

THANKS OBAMA.

i live in the outskirts of tampa on the hillsborough and pinellis county line
what should i do how fucked am i

RUNNN FEAR FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES

That's a good directive to follow.
Overpopulation breeds idiots and degeneracy.

Well, of course the media jumped onto some new scare to fill the headlines.

>mfw I also live here O_O

Isnt whole florida the mosquito paradise?

You could have stopped this.

RIP BEST STATE.

Yep, they are swamp lands.

>nuke world
>neo Ottoman Empire colonises planet
USA hold your dick in line

you're gonna go the way of the redskin

Quick, to the beach bunkers!

Where the fuck is the CDC during all this shit?