DEFENERS KINO INCOMING

How can DC compete with this? Even MCU TV shows are better than their movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=cvyv2Scr9SU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yR4s15hlA2U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck this shit
just give me DD S3 with Born again storyline
no one cares about Coalburner Jones, Nigga Cage and Iron Twink

Holy fuck is Marvel shilling hard today or what?
Anyway, I like how you faggots are obsessed with us. Fucking weirdos
Enjoy your grapefruit video game boss

>tfw only partially into Luke Cage and still have all of Iron Fist to watch
Damn, I'm not gonna finish all this in time.

We will mate, so will everyone else.

>youtube.com/watch?v=yR4s15hlA2U
Post yfw when a 6 year old vidya cutscene has better animation and fluidity than a fucking Marvel film

Your eyes don't work son.

company war faggots, you just can't help yourselves.

Legitimately looks terrible
Why does the Grapefruit has a testicle chin?
Looks like pic related

>How can DC compete with this? Even MCU TV shows are better than their movies.
Shut the fuck up you pussy ass bitch, this was in the OP

Epic lmao dude. Are you going to post a spider-flop thread next?

middle part of JJ
last half of LC
and the majority of IF
says otherwise

>How can DC compete with this?
With better shows and movies like they've been doing so far, this looks like shit

what ps3 game is this?

If they've already given Matt the costume, why not give one to Iron Fist as well? Daredevil costumed alone looks so ridiculous.

I got up to episode 8 of iron fist and haven't watched it since then, its just so fucking boring. I've watched everything else though

You sound like you're trying to hard to fit in.
That's not how the "DUDE X LMAO" meme works first of all.
Honestly, go back to Sup Forums and Sup Forums. We don't need your Rick and Morty defenders here.
And Spiderman is a flop you faggot

muh realism

>dude why does an alien have weird physiology lmao

I'm only waiting for the Punisher.

I don't think it's going to struggle to beat DC's TV crossover event user.

Webm very much related.

Sorry I'm so sorry.

They're probably going to save it for Iron Fist season two, now that they've got Scott Buck away from the series. The character is more likeable in that one Defenders trailer than in most of the first fucking season of his show.

Can you let me into the secret club bro? We're all fa/tv/irgins here. Let's do some CIA posting together.

But this was fun to watch and Netflix MCU is absolute torture to sit through. Also Gotham is better than anything Marvel has ever done for tv

Because his costumes are goofy as fuck and if you change them too much the neckbeards will complain.

This made me cringe. Though it looks better than Civil War. At least the CW has the excuse of being on a TV budget on a garbage network.

>Gets the gauntlet that can take on the Eternals, Universe, Galactus, etc.
>Throws some small rocks
FUCKIN LMAO

looks gay as shit

Behave yourself.

The music the acting what the hell? This is a terribly made trailer. I don't see how Ripley is supposed to differently make the ninjas interesting antagonists. Couldn't care less that Ripley is their leader.

That shit looks dope, but that was only like 2 episodes of a 20 episode season, right?

There was plenty of Ghost Rider in the first and the last thirds of the season.
And the middle is all about Hydra Matrix.

while I do think agents of shield is better than flash/arrow, because it isn't just teen relationship drama, effects shots like that are equally shit on both.

> Though it looks better than Civil War. At least the CW has the excuse of being on a TV budget on a garbage network.

fuckiiiiiiiin saved

pffft thats not frank so I won't be watching it.

You don't have to watch Iron Fist.
Actually you're probably better off.

I've only watched DD and JJ. Do you really need to have watched LC and IF? I honestly have no interest in either of those.

Luke Cages first 4 episodes are pretty great. The rest is so-so/trash.

he's going to be in it.

He is in the first episode, maybe more, but the critics only got to see the first four.

luke cage is ok, does drag a bit in places could have done with being a few episodes shorter.

iron fist is not good, theres a few decent episodes and performances, but not enough to make up for the rest.

As long as you know about Stick and The Hand you should be OK.

>DDs1 is good
>DDs2 is trash
>JJ is trash
>LC is half good, half trash
>IF is abysmal
Yeah nah fuck that

His show is going to be pretty brutal, isn't it?

>mfw they adapt Frank's World
>MAX
>Born and Welcome Back Frank

I'm only watching this for shaft why anyone would want to watch white super heroes il never understand

>
Jon Bernthal's Punisher Doesn't Want The Audience's Approval

by Joseph Schmidt | August 12, 2017
DAREDEVIL, THE PUNISHER & ELEKTRA POSTERS GALLERY
X

The Punisher is one of the most popular characters from Marvel Comics, but you’d be wrong to label him a hero.

Frank Castle’s violent vigilante tactics have often put him at odds with the other superheroes in the Marvel Universe, and Netflix actor Jon Bernthal wants to honor that portrayal for the character’s upcoming series.

Bernthal spoke with Moviefone and said the Punisher’s actions “may not be something that the audience can agree with or get behind.”

“It's an interesting predicament. To put [the Punisher] as the central character is interesting,” Bernthal said. “I think that my big struggle with him is that one of my biggest kind of things that I'm always fighting for on set is, I always want to preserve the essence of Frank, and have the right and be bold enough to really turn my back on the audience, and not do things to win the audience's favor, but rather stay true to the character and the essence of who he is.”
It's going to be kino

I won't get too hyped up about this, with Disney pulling out from Netflix these shows are going to go through a rough transition.

I sure hope so.

The footage they showed at comic co didn't leak but it was described in several articles and it sounds like The Punisher show you would want it to be.

Hopefully its removed from all the magic ninja maguffins and is just a comfy a show about murdering scum bags.

He better use that fucking minigun.

this generations xena and hercules

M'ASK YOU SUMN DAREDEVIL

Netflix's last gasp of air. The Witcher won't be a lifesaver.

I honestly think he could carry a Punisher movie. Throw $65m at Mel Gibson or something. Would be amazing.

>DDs2 is trash

Have we seen him murder a woman yet? That could really send the media over the edge.

Ah... the patented Netflix Hallway fight scene.

Only this time, it's LIT!

Bernthal is pretty based
he can pull this off

Only the punisher bits are good honestly, couldn't give a fuck about the hand and that one bitch

I think one of the scenes shown to reporters had him sniping someone while a prostitute gave him a blow job. So, you know there's that

If she's a criminal why would the media care, frank kills criminals

Because treating women equally when it doesn't suits them is WRONG user.

Fuckin bigot...

ghost rider looks great

Maybe my standards are too high since the last movie I watched was planet of the apes but compared to apekino this shit looks ps3 tier

Well it's a trailer that was only for people at D23 and Comic Con that they didn't want released. The movie won't be out until May next year. I doubt the CGI is anywhere near finished.

bump

Not gonna lie, I actually think this looks fun. I like seeing a ragtag group of people get-together and kick ass. And I love how the Netflix Marvelverse is all coming together.

rename it to : Gaybenders
because thats the only type of tranny dykes that watch that shit.
only good thing to come outa that crap is the punisher

He shot the lady cop in DD S2

I was excited about the Defenders when all I had to go off of was Daredevil, which was Kino

but then DD s2 was worse, then all the other shows got progressively worse, and Iron Fist made it to the trash bin.

I have no confidence.

thiiiiis

>but then DD s2 was worse
Are you kidding. Season 2 was glorious. The first 4 episodes are obviously the best, but I enjoyed the courtroom scenes and meeting with the Kingpin.

>then all the other shows got progressively worse, and Iron Fist made it to the trash bin.
I agree with this, but I did enjoy Bennett's Kilgrave.

Right. Elektra and the Hand and shit was annoying. Everybody wanted to just see more of Daredevil Kino and the Punisher and Kingpin. But instead they "had" to prep the audience for the Defenders group up.

>main antagonist is an old hag that nobody cares about
I hope it's better than Daredevil season 1 because everything else ranged from acceptable to boring to complete fucking unwatchable shit.