*record scratch*

*record scratch*

*freeze frame*

Yup, that's me. You're probably wondering how I got myself into this situation....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR3X-fcGzdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

The only good commie is a dead commie

GIVE
ME
THE
RUNDOWN

more like black lives splatter xD

>It all started when I discovered this mongolian mare breeding forum on the internet...

>the ground is child support

The floor is child child support

reported

go back to your containment board retards

t. Commie faggot

Peep the scoreboard

rekt

reddit

Guy btfo some anti fa terrorists.

>STOP JOKING ITS NOT FUNNY

You can't contain my girth. Just let it happen.

Sup Forums belongs to us

youtube.com/watch?v=vR3X-fcGzdM

kino shill

I love how mad they are. They know their King nigger era is over.

Suspect Identified. "Arnie Kantwell" is a known white supremacist, Nazi sympathizer and is suspected to be armed and dangerous.

>Sup Forums faggot runs down a group of protesters, killing one
>goes to prison for the rest of his life
>mom crying back in Ohio saying she thought he was going to a trump rally
>singlehandedly rekindles the nation's seething hatred of natsoc autism
>Sup Forums simultaneously claims victory and MK Ultra brainwashing and Soros money
RIP to the deceased.

>DUDE STOP YOUR PROTESTING
But the BLM protests can stay even though people have died there too

I drive.

>dude murders chick in the street
>LOL U MAD?!

This is unfortunately the truth. Stormfront started astroturfing this website back in 2009/2010 as part of their rebranding to target "rootless young white men" for radicalization. Judging by the current state of the website, it worked spectacularly well for them.

You must be new, seriously

sauce on him being from Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums wins again
>WAAAHHH GOO GOO GA GA I POOPED MY DIAPEY

Will leftlets ever recover?

Thought it was Sam Hyde?

not enough of them died

Why is a double standard being held for Nazis? How is that fair?

Keep dreaming, in a week it will be forgotten.

it all started when I went to the tattoo parlor to finally get my numale tramp stamp...

His social media was covered in Pepe as well as "pool's closed" memes. He had all the hallmarks of a Sup Forumsluck.

That white cuck won't get re-elected

Protestors started barraging the car during some rally so the guy flipped and drove right through them, it's now being considered one of the worst "hate crimes ever", a riot will probably ensue when he gets off lightly

based sange based zerosugar based swaglord based redwood

fuck leftists

fuck leftists

fuck leftists

but a few brave posters on Sup Forums have complained for 7 years

Wrong Sup Forums has been this way for over ten years .

>being this far in denial/delusion

virginia whites are such cunts, the whole state is built on slavery money. if they were really progressive as they claim they'd go cut their dicks off and destroy the whole state brick by brick.

Wins what? Where was the victory? You need to stay anchored to reality. The whole point was to protest the removal of a statue, and in response to this protest statues are going to be removed all over the south. It backfired on them because, for the first time, mainstream society saw their faces.

Being this triggered.

2009, make of that what you will
Sup Forums is just cancer and this is Television and Film

>le it was Stormfront and not the cancerous growth of anti-white leftism that radicalized Sup Forums meme

fuck off, retard.

KEK LEFTKUCKS BTFO BUNCHA FAGGOTS

>Pepe
>Means pol
Do you have no proof. Didn't think so.

Post your face when you realize Sup Forums has been overrun with Facebook normies.

And where did the rhetoric of """anti-white leftism""" come from? Who coined the term "white genocide" and made it popular???

Hmmm...

>Sup Forums wins
More statues are getting removed now. Several nazi protestors were identified and lost their jobs. One autist is looking at a huge amount of jail time for murder. Where's the victory?