What's wrong with race mixing? Genetic diversity is good for everyone

What's wrong with race mixing? Genetic diversity is good for everyone.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease
home.uchicago.edu/~tholt/racemixing2003.doc
scribd.com/doc/84235846/Three-Effects-of-Outbreeding
counter-currents.com/2010/09/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/genetic_structure_and_outbreeding_depression
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084
medpagetoday.com/obgyn/pregnancy/11111
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Genetic diversity is good for everyone.
I am waiting to hear your arguments.

Have fun getting a bone marrow transplant.

>a subhuman species of black skin black eyes, black hair black soul and black ugliness
>diverse

Nothing at all, you just have to remember that a lot of the insecure virgins on here are threatened by the glory of the BBC.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sickle-cell_disease

Hello Shartistan citizen. I am depositing a complimentary (You) in this thread. Have a nice day!

If by genetic diversity you mean having white children with sickle cell and lactose intolerance then sure, it's good for everyone

You don't need race mixing for genetic diversity. Dumbass.

>race is biologically non existent
>Race mixing is good because it increases genetic diversity
Which is it shills

Hybrid Vigor is a meme.

>Race-mixing is a cause and and contribution to various health issues
home.uchicago.edu/~tholt/racemixing2003.doc
scribd.com/doc/84235846/Three-Effects-of-Outbreeding
counter-currents.com/2010/09/miscegenation-the-morality-of-death/
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/genetic_structure_and_outbreeding_depression

>Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
unc.edu/news/archives/oct03/udry10302003.html
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/the_health_consequences_of_race_mixing/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16282974
genomebiology.com/2009/10/12/R141/table/T1
time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1993074,00.html
nwfsc.noaa.gov/publications/techmemos/tm30/tm30.html
t1nyurl.com/6tr9e6t
jstor.org/pss/1537084

I'm a white girl and my boyfriend is black but I'm redpilled :c

I'd take a foreign girl over a white one any day of the week.

White women are the epitome of our society's downfall.

?

>I'm a white girl
Tits or gtfo you know the rules whore

Flag checks out.

isn't it enough to shart in mart? Now you want to shart on genes too?

What's wrong with interbreeding a Bengal and a Siberian tiger?

Africans are inferior at everything except surviving sub-Saharan Africa's environment with a stone age level tribal society.
Now that we have vaccines and technology, blacks are literally sub par at absolutely everything of worth to the continuation and advancement of the human race/society/culture/science/technology.

Intelligence and a good upbringing with a strong family and strong values are the most important things to success in the modern world.
These are the opposite of what you get from blacks.
So why would you want to do that to yourself and your children?

Are you literally retarded?

Most blacks are.

Genetic diversity is pointless. There is no reason to mix genes as we are on the verge of a genetic revolution. We will be able to hand pick traits in our kids relatively soon there is absolutely no reason to force race mixing since we are just gonna create super babies that are next to perfect.

Also interracial babies are at higher risk of defects. So there is absolutely no reason whatsoever to race mix.

medpagetoday.com/obgyn/pregnancy/11111

I really see genetic engineering and artificial wombs as the future of mankind.

It can't come fast enough.

SHART

>1 post by this ID

>what is inbreeding and outbreeding depression

"Genetic diversity" (a black man impregnating a white woman) may produce a healthy child from a highly inbred person (webbed digits, clubbed toes, various deleterious mutations). A normal, healthy, white person probably has more to lose race mixing than they stand to gain.

the black guy is much more aesthetic then the white girl

>race does not exist
>first black president

>t.

Racemixing with brazilians would be the best for you europeans. BRazilians are fit to survive with no resources or friendly environment. We can corrupt even the most responsible strict people. We manage to half ass everything, thus being really fast when you actually want to do something... Really,we are the best for the future of white children.

Isn't this how the Uruk-Hai were created?

you are the worst kind, its kinda understandable when girls just don't know any better and are manipulated into shitty behavious. but when you're full aware of whats goin ona dns till get blacked, its just pure evil.

hahah that picture made me actually lol

Genetic diversity inherently generates with a big enough population off the same race, you fuckwit, fuck off fucking Satanic devil spawn mongrel fucking filth.

>I'm a white girl and my boyfriend is black
why do coalburners have to follow me everywhere i go

Why the fuck do you feel the need to highlight that you're a girl and """redpilled"""? Literally nobody cares in this board you're just a burger who suck black dick.

Good damn that is an ugly nigger. Wtf is wrong with white women?

I don't dislike Northern Europeans mixing with Southern Europeans
I don't dislike Eastern Europeans mixing with Western Europeans
Hell I don't even care if Europeans mix with Middle Eastaners as long as they're not Muslim

But there's something very off putting about Black people. A primal sense of wrongness when a black person is with another race, doesn't have to be black and white, Black and Asian looks weirder than White and Asian too.

t. Mordecai Shekelstein

No it's not. Genitic mixing with other races = negative mutations/illness. Just look at the general health of the golden retreaver.

Love how sources get posted and OP ignores

how does a person find that attractive

>actually biting this bait

>low IQ
>sickle cell
>propensity to contract HIV
>diabetes
We don't want their "diversity"

Say you have a nice bowl of ice cream. Then let's say I take a shit in your bowl. Have I improved your ice cream treat?

That's because Europe has enough genetic diversity and does not need any outbreeding. Race denial, race mixing, this entire thing is a big fat lie.

I saw a white black guy with a white girl in my 99% white small town the other day and is surprised me how much genuine hate and disgust it made me feel desu

Trick question. Am I swedish?

>There are suggestions that the Uruk-hai of Isengard were the result of crossbreeding orcs and men. Certainly, there were other creatures in Saruman's armies, and under his command in the Shire, that appear to have been hybrids.
>"Half-orcs" were as tall as Men and are never described simply as orcs, as the Uruk-hai frequently are.

Diversity is prosperous for capitalism, but Trumpfags can't grasp basic economics and blame the jews.

>Muh GANATUC DAHVAHRSATEEY ONLY WHEN DA RACISMIX NIGGUH[Chimp Inhalation noises]
Because A race can't have genetic diversity
>What are subraces?
-80/7
Want my 2 minutes back.
cuck.

Wouldn't bother me at all. You can't take away race mixing without also taking away free will. People need to be allowed to make those choices in life. Would you actually want to be with someone who wants to race mix? Nope. Would you force a gay man to have children? Nope.

Checked, and this show was awesome.

Multiculturalism is the plague of the west

>mfw I had planned to breed with my ex, an Asian girl from Philippines, but broke it off when I had panic attacks about my children not being White

Thank you gut instinct, you've saved me many a time.

Always follow your gut instinct

slavs are even more subhuman than blacks. nobody cares about that couple, tho the niggers parents might mind

Atleast Slavs in native land still function enough to be a world power.

Africa can't

Bazinga.

Check your body cavities. If you find one or more filled with a black cock, then you're Swedish.

If they're all filled, then you're an average Swedish woman.

Forget about bone marrow transplants. The UK has problems even matching blood transfusions.

This is incredibly pathetic lmfao

How the fuck can an individual be 'diverse'?