ROBBIE'S NOT A GHOST RIDER REEEEEE

ROBBIE'S NOT A GHOST RIDER REEEEEE

>All-New Ghost Rider
>not a Ghost Rider
Sure OP, and Luke Cage is white

Glad this show is back on. Happy to see Quake, Fitz, Coulson, Mei, and Mac back.

big nigga skipped forearm day

HOW THE HELL DO YOU FUCK UP ROBBIES SKULL?! It's far easier to adapt than the regular Ghost Rider look

He's an honorary Ghost Rider.

You guys are dumb if you thought Agents of SHIELD would do it exactly like the comics

It's like they started with the helmet, but then were too worried casuals would be confused if it weren't a skull

Who cares, it's not canon anyway.

>it's only good if its canon
Nice meme

Go to bed, Joss

nobody cares about your death fetish

Other way around. It's only canon if it's good which is why all the pure kino movies are super-canon while Agents of SHIT, the Memeflix shows, and Ang Lee's Hulk aren't canon.

Joss it's past your bedtime. Your brother is telling better stories than you----get over it

Don't worry OP

It's not canon

Everything after Incredible Hulk and Iron Man 1 is not canon because they recast Banner and Rhodey

Then why is Thor : The Dark World canon?

Hopefully with the new run of his series that is set to run alongside the show he will lose Eli and get to be a true spirit of vengeance

It's only half-canon or "partialistic" canon. It's not super-canon, like Iron Man or Captain America, but is still higher in canonicity than something that's non-canon like Daredevil or negative-canon like Agents of SHIT.

Couldn't they justify the change in facial structure between the two Banners as the result of Banner's botched suicide attempt leading to a fucked up regeneration? Doctor Who fans have eaten that kind of shit up like, twelve times at this point.

As for Rhodey, can you tell the difference?

>Agents of SHIELD thread
>devolves into debates about canon

>debates
It's called shitposting, grandpa.

With Rhodes it's fine, no one noticed because he's black

>Has a powerful spirit bound to him
>Rides around in a ghostified vehicle

What exactly makes someone a Ghost Rider?

It's the only way to keep the thread alive

Casuals don't even know who Ghost Rider is.

HE'S POSSESSED BY THE SPIRIT OF WARD!!!!!!!!!

Highly doubt hes possessed by a spirit at all. They'll probably say "inter-dimensional energy being"

Or split-personality, eh?

Robbie's spirit isn't a supernatural demon like the 'real' Ghost Riders. It was his crazy satanist uncle. The difference doesn't matter up until Ghost Racers, where Robbie's different power source makes him harder for Arcade to control.

WOW, that skull looks like dog shit!

Looks right out of Bleach. The musical.

You have no idea how fucking mad about this I am

It's a helmet

Shut up Joss

lol no it doesn't!

No they're doing actual magic/mystical shit

Well that would be a first

Jesus fucking Christ

It's really annoying that after Aaron went and unified and tied up all the GR lore neatly, Smith had to complicate things even more. I loved ANGR, but in retrospect it seems he tried a little too hard to make Robbie unique.
>White shock of hair, cool scar AND heterochromia
>Isn't even a spirit of vengeance
>Drives a car (not outlandish for a spirit of vengeance but unique for a ghost rider)
I might just be nitpicking, but Robbie's concept could have been handled better.

>I don't watch the show

No I do, when have they ever done anything that was legit magic and not Asgardian "magic"?

Darkforce

But wasnt that radiation Blackout used?

Nope, watch it again and Agent Carter season 2

How can one person be so autistic?

"big nigga" kek

Being possessed by Zarathos, the ancient spirit of vengeance.

Reyes is possesed by his dead uncle.

Doctor Who fans are the biggest fags in the world

He is a Ghost Rider. He isn't a Spirit of Vengeance though.

Wasn't Noble Kale a dead ancestor possessing a descendant?

Yeah he is.

I realize you're trolling because nobody this stupid would actually know how to use the internet but Jesus Fucking Christ I'll never understand why you came here to pretend to be an annoying piece of shit. What the fuck do you get out of it? What do you gain and why even bother?

I would have assumed they would go the helmet route because its far easier/cheaper than trying to animate something, but I guess we'll have to wait and see

is the robbie reyes comic series worth reading? i liked the art style

What the hell happened to Chloe Bennet? She looks drained and exhausted as shit

But at what cost, user?

It's more than what the editors do for the comics.

most of that poster is photoshopped anyways, why judge it from that

Doctor strange and Ragnarok are coming up so it's definitely going to be magic-magic. None of this science-magic.

>Ragnarok
>None of this science-magic.

Looks pretty close. Maybe we'll get to see it in another shot ejaculating sparks like that.

>noted by executive producer Maurissa Tancharoen, the team is working to "science this guy with the flaming skull."
I wanted to believe.

haha what dude. Ghost Rider is one of the characters most casuals do know of because he has had two movies starring everyone's favorite crazy person.

They may not know anything about him, but if you ask some casual about Ghost Rider you'll at least get a "oh the dude with the flaming skull?"

People who don't watch AoS, but regret not being able to see Ghost Rider have birthing else to talk about.

In the same episode where Sif told Coulson that touchscreens were archaic tech in Asgard, she also said that Lorelei's(sp?) power to seduce people was straight up black magic.

She was addicted to Ward like a drug and now suffers from withdrawal.

Well it seems like they've learned from the first two movies. Also we're getting Hela and the afterlife and shit, so they can't really explain all that with super science.

Is anyone else worried that they are gonna merge Hela and Death together into one character as to not confuse the casual audience once Thanos starts doing more stuff.