German goverments tells people to store food and water for 10 days

>German goverments tells people to store food and water for 10 days
>Parliament is considering to conscript people for the army
>Armed forces redeploy into the eastern german states.
What is merkel planning?

n-tv.de/politik/Regierung-denkt-an-Rueckkehr-zur-Wehrpflicht-article18479171.html
presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/108531/3410993
reuters.com/article/us-germany-security-stockpiling-idUSKCN10W0MJ

Keine Ahnung, Hans. Auf jeden Fall nichts gutes.

There are a lot of angles they can be playing, it might just be a waiting game

The revolution starts in the east !

>Invite 2mio rapefugees into the country
>Tell people 1 year later to stockpile stuff as a safety precaution

Gee, i wonder what that´s about.

Anti-redugee sentiment comes from the east. So Merkel is securing the east while transporting refugees from the south. Perfect plan.

I read a piece of plausible speculation about certain groups in east Germany planning actions against the German state.

German authorities have a hard time pinning down specific individuals who would be leading and planning these supposed actions, which is why the calls for banning encrypted messaging apps is becoming louder and louder as well.

>Ayyy, Hans look 2 million new friends for you
>now go kill other white members in the east while the poor and terrified fugees make fickificki with your wife and daughter
>(pls dont come back)

how about no?

Fuck! Not again...

>implying sissi west german nu male beta cucks can do shit here in East Germany

why are you like this
what's wrong with you people

>tfw you will never have a qt slav gf and a VSS

>tfw ahmed warmed up dat pucci for you and your homeboys liberation
absolute haram tbqh hans

Don't worry m8
These sissi kids can't do shit, German military is a bunch of badly funded losers who couldn't even retake their own cantina

1000 year reich, friend

Kekd

This. Telling your population to prepare for 10 days of fallout 4 is like implying that the security apparatus is incompetent and/or impotent.

Its payback time, Poland!

theres this thread too
>

What the fuck is going on gerbros?

World War I II

NATO really pissed Putin off. Don't be surprised if you wake up one morning with the electric grid wiped out from an EMP

shit, is it time for lebensraum again?

Just leave us alone, ok? all of you. Sounds great

Bye, thanks!

which would tie in with

How else are you going to employ 2 million illiterate shitskins?

Give them a rifle, a uniform, ship them as far away from civilization as possible.

What would the US do in this situation?
Is is how King Nig stays in office by declaring a state of war with Russia?

Hopefully they are getting ready to round up all underage morons like you who consider this news or scary.

bunch of bullshit
Rt still works, pic related

Yes, but this time Lebensraum for refugees.

Armyfag here, i really dont know why everyone thinks german soldiers are shit nowadays.
We have great strong people here, you probably only know recruits who got kicked out after 1 week.

Military coup when!?

why would you want to send them to Sweden?

It's ok, Poland. We will liberate you. [spoiler]Again.[/spoiler]

It's just from negative propaganda. This way, people still believe we have 150k soldiers that fight with broomsticks, when in reality, we will overrun France and east europe with 2 million fully equipped soldiers. We'll meet russia in Warsaw ;)

>take in all of the mudslimes
>tell your people to stockpile food for 10 days and stay safe
>execute mission "Adolf"
>purge the mudslimes in 10 days

What if this was Merkels plan all along? A man can dream...

The eternal Kraut will strike again. Sorry bro

Technically the Molotov-Ribbentrop-Treaty never expired :^)

>shit leadership
>shit organisation
>not enough ammo
>too many woman in leadership positions
>broken down old or shit equipment
>soldiers not motivated
>everyone just fighting for the money at the end of the month
>needs US military to do anything at all
>can't even guard their own bases and has to pay private security for it
>Germany could be steamrolled on a saturday if done right

t. jemand der selber beim bund war

I wish this was the case.

That nigger refuses to tell the American people what he did. He keeps deploying troops and pointing missiles at Russia. Putin is pissed off.

We're on the verge of WWIII. This election might be the last thing we got. Putin fucking hates Clinton, so I wouldn't be surprised if he declared war on us.

Trump is the only candidate willing to ally with Russia. The world superpowers getting along with each other is a priceless thing.

but all they had to do was to make the citizens angry at the muslims so they would pogrom the shit out of them

She'll 'liberate' you this time.

Anschluss zeit ?

PLEASE GO FOR A MILITARY COUP!!!

neither does the german army have enough ammunition for every of its 200.000 assault rifles (what means that every soldier could fire 15 shots till he is out of ammo)

nor does the german army more than 10 working helicopters or 100 driving tanks

it`s delusional to think you can revive a long rotten army with millenials that openly hate their country

t. first sgt off duty

Maybe you'll get lucky, Germany.

>What is Merkel planning?
Are you fucking kidding me? Where have you been? They're creating an Islamic State in Germany. They're doing the final preparations for when the entire Middle East and Africa can come in Visa-free

>The world superpowers getting along with each other is a priceless thing.

A New Hope

>200.000 assault rifles (what means that every soldier could fire 15 shots till he is out of ammo)

Still enough to kill 3 million germans.

You know how many shots of 1,000 are letal in a combat ? between 0 and 1...
You are delusional

Of the 180,000 "active" soldiers are only 40,000 ready for combat...the rest is in therapy, parenthood time, educational lessons and so on. The german army will do nothing. It could not even protect against a good organised minor uprising of 5,000.

The generals and politicans know this.

Swedish authority recommended something similar a few weeks ago.

Honestly i've been ready for years now and any one who didn't see this coming is an idiot.

>You know how many shots of 1,000 are letal in a combat ? between 0 and 1...

To gas the natives once and for all

Insallah Allah Akabur

Stupid kraut, if so your country wil start paying h&k to build more rifles, also the munition production will go up, see the 2ww where americunts did the same, more people will have jobs also because of this

I hope President Trump and Putin become best bros and remove Merkel, because it's clear the Germans don't have any willpower to save their own country from demographic suicide.

For the food, and especially for the water, it's perhaps because we are going to have some really hot days this week and week-end.

For the conscriptions, I don't know. That weird. Do they lake soldiers, like us?

>0 or 1 per 1000 shots

sooo... the stormtroopers were really inspired on you guys!

Hmm. But Poland has more tanks than Germony now

>[[[peacefully]]] occupy Poland
>build camps
>make refugees work in camps in Poland
>we're not the bad guys this tiome because we help poor refugees

Ihr Ossis seid einfach nur das dämlichste Scheißvolk, was hier rumrennt.

>Wie oft soll der "10 Tage Vorrat" -Scheiß noch debunked werden?

>Uschi und Konsorten haben schon weit vor der Flüchtlingswelle daran gedacht, Wehrpflicht wieder einzuführen.

These fucking Ossis, I cant take it anymore. Why the fuck are you always so dumb?

This 10 days prep was debunked and explained like million times by now.

Way before the migrants came in big numbers defense minister and their friends thought of bringing back the so called wehrpflicht.

inb4 ahmed

Who will they conscript? Leftist will never do it because they hate germany(most germans of fighting age belong to this group) and rightist who normally would fight, will never do because they are pissed off at the government. Maybe they should ask the third generation turks to do it

>>Armed forces redeploy into the eastern german states.
RAUF MIT DER MAUER!! :DDDDDD

Fuck merkel, Hitler should have won. My half Jewish great grandfather fought the reds and he told me the Reich should have won and not to believe a lot of the ship they say about the Germans. Allies create a abomination called modern day Germany.

>Who will they conscript?

gee.. i wonder!

No real Reich will ever exist again.

If she tries to start a civil war I hope her head ends up on a pike

Fürchtet die Russen und Asiaten meine deutschen Kameraden!
OSTEN = BÖSE
WESTEN = GUT
OSTEN = BÖSE
WESTEN = GUT
OSTEN = BÖSE
WESTEN = GUT
OSTEN = BÖSE
WESTEN = GUT
OSTEN = BÖSE
WESTEN = GUT
FREEDOM = SLAVERY

>German soldiers ordered to commit suicide
>Follow orders because of muh ordnung
>Food and water welcomes refugees in their new houses

>DUDE COLD WAR LMAO
It's hilariously depressing the only person not subscribing to this bullshit is some random builder cum TV show host.

You can not conscript non-citizens, monkey.

This is a clear plan to get rid of the native german and create a launch pad for the caliphate.

You're going to be rekt this time. We will fight for our country, you will fight for Merkel while muslims rape your women. Enjoy your low morale.

>shit on german flag
>people dying for merkel

Why?
Is this really somehow related to Russia?
Does the German government expect the syrian conflict to cook over?

They are here because they didn't want to fight for their country when it is under attack by the IS, and you think they will fight for germany?

>What is merkel planning?
A coup.

shes preparing for the collapse of dutchebank. get ready your assholes germans.

They are here to sire the next generation of German soldiers after all the Fritzes have been killed on the eastern front.

>Way before the migrants came in big numbers defense minister and their friends thought of bringing back the so called wehrpflicht.

>this makes it less suspicious
Okay. Uh. Sure.

>Implying the USA won't support Merkel

>service grants citizenship program
>6 gorillion refugees
>?????
>profit

Turkroachistan situation is reaching deangerous levels of Islam.
The great Race War of our can be real and not a meme, so prepare yourself.

So, will you murder your own people to protect refugees? Is Merkel your big titty mama?

We warned you about the eternal kraut but you didn't listen.

conscript != selective service

Shut the fuck up you troll. You had a chance for a better Europe and you fucked it up.

Mass seizing. Basically.
Refugees need homes boys :)

Im seriously going broke. I need a civil war so i can kill a bunch of immigrants and take their shit.

No civil war dudes.
Army will just kicks citizens out of their home in order to place refugees in there.
Refugees will just have to eat and drink the stocks germacuck already did.

>like they would have any other choice

Citation needed

if dubles kek try save energy for this happening

>no civil war

>Mama Merkel sending her poor children off to war.

come on, nigga.

for 2 years

theres no better way to get a young man more prepare for life than 2 years in the military.

this is a good thing.

>What is merkel planning?

Giving all military bases in western parts of country to refugees along with all armament stored there.

The war is going to be against the bad goyim krauts which may rebel.

Not against Russia. Merkel can be a bitch and a traitor... but she isn't suicidal, yet.

>Russia can do shit against Europe and US forces combined

jesus, the number of fucking plebs in this thread is incredible. it is obviously meant to lay a foundation for a future NATO-Russia conflict.

wtf is wrong with you, Sup Forums? are you too retarded to notice the obvious?

define shit. how many casualties are europe and the usa willing to weather in a war against russia. how many casualties will russia accept to maintain its zone of influence?

i think russia has a strong hand for as long as europeans aren't brainwashed into fighting russia by soros' mass propaganda.

>stockpile food for ten days
>but only stock water for five days

I thought germans were fucking efficient, jesus christ, what the fuck kind of recommendation is that?