Which was superior?

Which was superior?

Civil War in every way, shape, and form.

(You)

Civil War obviously

BvsS

Civil war looked terrible

I've only seen the Director's Cut of BvS, and I liked it. It's not something I'll ever watch again, but it entertained me for the few hours it lasted. I couldn't get past the first 15 minutes of Civil War.

Civil War

BvS, not even close.
I would smash the skull of anyone thinking Civil War is a better movie if I ever ran into on you nasty neckbeards

Civil War. It wasn't amazing by any means but it wasn't nearly as bad as BvS.

BvS. Civil War was hardly even a movie, much less a good one.

2016 was really a shit year for cinema.

We had a poll about this before. Civil War won.

But guys Civil War had 5 Doomsdays hurr.

I'm an adult. I don't watch this shit.

bvs foi uma delicia

BvS. I'm a Slav so I don't have any stakes in the whole Marvel vs DC bullshit. BvS before Doomsday popped up was pretty amazing. Civil War wasn't bad but it just felt kind of silly given how serious it was all supposed to be. The airport fight was super lame. It's kind of funny, DC wanted to push the edgy shit and killed Supes in the lamest way, and Marvel wanted to keep it cookie-cutter and avoid giving the movie any weight by killing a major character.

Capeshit is for losers.

Top kek

BvS was slightly better. They're both capeshit though so what does it matter

One was the best movie of 2016 and the other one is marlel civil war so i dont know

the godzilla remake with the generic evil monster design

Edgy contrarians with no taste will say BvS

Normal, well educated and stable human beings who understand film will say Civil war.

Yeah, you're right.

BvS, flawed but good for capeshit

>what falls...is fallen
wow that's hashtag deep

BvS is too good for capeshit. And none of you 21 year old virgins will understand it.

Maybe when you will grow up you will acknowledge the greatness of BvS but i doubt it. You will die stupid.

>And none of you 21 year old virgins
This is correct since the only place where BvS is praised is on Sup Forums, the exclusive domain of non-virgins

Not really. Just vocal minority.

The pleb will pick Civil War.
The patrician will pick Batman v Superman.

BVS

I enjoyed Civil War, but I loved BvS

Civil War, but DCU in Loos will do everything to argue otherwise.

>And what falls, is fallen
Kek