It seems as though this time a couple of years ago they were trying to push this woman onto our screens...

It seems as though this time a couple of years ago they were trying to push this woman onto our screens. She came from nowhere and suddenly she was everywhere. And now, just as suddenly, she's disappeared. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/06/15/rebel-wilson-wins-defamation-case-against-publisher/102877120/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

C-Clarke?

>And now, just as suddenly, she's disappeared.
You wish, Pitch Perfect 3 is coming just in time for Oscar season.

I'm guessing you lived under a rock from 2011-2014. She got her big break with Bridesmaids then continued with those shitty pitch perfect movies.

what does she eat?

Want a shorter list?

>what happened
My money is on type 2 diabetes.

everything

Melissa McCarthy stole her parts.

Wasn't she claiming to be like 6 years younger than she was?

Turns out Hollywood doesn't even have that many fat, talentless Australian woman roles.

>She came from nowhere and suddenly she was everywhere. And now, just as suddenly, she's disappeared. What happened?

usatoday.com/story/life/people/2017/06/15/rebel-wilson-wins-defamation-case-against-publisher/102877120/

MELBOURNE, Australia — Rebel Wilson won a defamation trial on Thursday against a magazine publisher that the Australian actress accused of costing her Hollywood roles through articles that claimed she lied about her age, origins of her first name and her upbringing in Sydney.

The Victoria state Supreme Court jury of six women deliberated for two days before delivering its verdict against Bauer Media, publisher of Australian magazines Woman's Day, Australian Women's Weekly, NW and OK.

Justice John Dixon will decide later how much money to award the 37-year-old actress, best known for her work in comedies Pitch Perfect and Bridesmaids.

Outside court, Wilson said she felt the "stain" had been removed from her reputation.

"The reason I'm here is not for damages, it's to clear my name," Wilson told reporters. "I was hoping the jury would do the right thing and send a message to these tabloids and they've done that so for me, it's over in my mind."

Bauer failed to prove the articles published in 2015 were substantially true or that they were unlikely to harm her career.

The jury found Bauer had said Wilson lied about her age, claiming to be six years younger, and had falsely claimed to have been named Rebel at birth.

They also found Bauer had said Wilson lied about having a hallucination about winning an Academy Award while sick with malaria, about her parents being dog trainers, about being related to U.S. entertainment entrepreneur Walt Disney and about being raised in a "ghetto" area of Sydney.

>Wilson blamed the articles for her film contracts being terminated.

>They also found Bauer had said Wilson lied

Doesn't mention the magazine was right.

What are you talking about lmao she has a part in the new pitch perfect movie.

she is also thicc mommy waifu material desu

An actress lied about her age?
OH MY

>Wasn't she claiming to be like 6 years younger than she was?

>Doesn't mention the magazine was right.

SHE WON her defamation case. If he could prove that she lied to people about her age HE WOULD HAVE WON YOU RETARD

Why would any of those lies destroy her reputation?

If I am famous and say my parents are dog trainers when they're not will people shame me on the streets?

>SHE WON her defamation case
>The Victoria state Supreme Court jury of six women deliberated for two days

gee I wonder why

Actress's have a very short shelf life just look at Chloe Grace Moretz somewhat successful career over in about 7 years. Never mind a fat talentless Aussie

everything?

she ran out of food and ate herself

disgusting fucking landwhale

leave her alone :(

>jury comprised entirely of one sex

How is that even allowed?

Melissa McCarthy does the gimmick of "fat, disgusting, loud, rude, obnoxious blonde bimbo" better than Rebel Wilson. That's probably why.

there were also stories about her being hard to work with

Yeah she probably stinks.

This. Directors and Casting Agents realized she wasn't some funny fat girl in her 20s, she's damn near 40. And there are plenty of other fat, 40 year old actresses.

why does Sup Forums get mad at fat people?

Hollywood just Leeds one "funny" fat woman for their movies, Melissa McCarthy's movies did better than her movies so she became there new go to fatchick, she just got out competed

Same thing happened to kevin james, Jonah Hill took all his parts, he only gets work from Sandler now

I would like to kiss her for a very long time with lots of tongue action

me too

>Sup Forums get mad at fat people?
We dont get mad at them, we just like to make fun of them, this is why we have fatshaming fridays
It's part of our culture

triggered

disgusting fat whore, i'd slit her throat if i got the chance though the blade would probably only pierce the first 8 layers of fat

can we make this a thing? anons of Sup Forums on the hunt for rebel's tim tam flavored jiberijub

we should all invite her for a date at olive garden and we can all hang out and chow down on breadsticks and salad and hug and go to the arcade