>get pulled over by U.S. cops

>"FREEZE, MOTHERFUCKER!"
>"KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM! DO NOT FUCKING MOVE!"
>"NOW SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION.... NOW, MOTHERFUCKER!"
>"SIR, KEEP YOUR HANDS WHERE I CAN SEE THEM, DO NOT FUCKING MOVE!"
>"I SAID KEEP YOUR HANDS ON THE FUCKING WHEEL! SHOW ME YOUR LICENSE AND REGISTRATION RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"
>"FUCK, HE'S MOVING! GUN! GUN! HE'S GOING FOR A GUN!"

What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DQq4okYH45I
youtube.com/watch?v=ssxwU4PGq-k
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHatkfnBQBs
youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI
youtube.com/watch?v=zA4F-JRZ5j4
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arizona-police-shooting-killed-man-crawling-floor-killed-a8100326.html
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/daniel-shaver-shooting-ex-arizona-police-officer-not-guilty-murder-n827641
youtube.com/watch?v=ykditcQH8eM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Accept my fate: death.
The Eternal Mutt keeping the innocent Anglo man down.

I quickly remember that they only shoot black people, so I remain calm and put my hands up, then pretend that I don't speak a word of English, and start yabbering in Hungarian, that lets him know that I'm just harmless Euro-trash on vacation clueless about American customs.

youtube.com/watch?v=DQq4okYH45I

slam the door out as hard as i can, handbreak turn, run him over, 2 times, go back to my shithole and shitpost about american police

shout black lives matter and detonate suicide belt

>"OH GOD, HE'S SPEAKING TERRORIST"
>"PEREZ, CALL IN BACKUP, WE NEED THE BOMB SQUAD"

>get shot

We sound nothing like muslims tho
youtube.com/watch?v=ssxwU4PGq-k

>implying a burger could make the difference

This 2bh

AM I BEING DETAINED?!

That's never happened to me, and I've been arrested several times.
>What do you do?
This is a bad thread

>start yabbering in Hungarian
Yeah, that ought to help, and certainly won't get this reaction

Honestly, they'd just assume you were probably French and make some joke about delicious pastries and surrendering.

>I've been arrested several times.
As someone whos never been arrested, I'm curious what you did. So what was it?

I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSENT I DO NOT CONSET
I AM A FREE TRAVELLER UNDER THE ARTICLES OF CONFEDERATION

Sounds like someone took a hammer to the French language.

Mate, you'd be fine.

It's shameful that shit is known outside our own borders.

Cheap recording devices + cheap and fast internet + = a population sharing the ins and out of their daily lives with the rest of the world in real time.
We are obnoxiously social apes after all. At least millions of Americans aren't being recorded shitting in the streets or the beaches.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHatkfnBQBs

Yeah, and sovereign citizens willingly put videos of them talking to cops to prove that the cops are evil or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=xUgmc7kKqOI

delet this, we aren't related to French people. we sound like Finngols and Estonians
youtube.com/watch?v=zA4F-JRZ5j4

I guess you know what they say: if at first your shitty thread doesn't get any replies post it again!

dios mio amigo

This is implausible as I am white and just give the cops what they ask for when they ask for it when I get pulled over.

Reading through those comments is a bit surreal. It's full of the exact sort of people in America who laugh at the idea of police brutality if it involves "libruls" or "da left" but are the loudest to scream about the very concept of common sense gun laws. Normalfags are strange.

To be honest it did sound like some sort of French to me, just rearranged weirdly. To my ears that clip you just posted sounds nothing like this one here That said, the only Hungarian I've ever heard spoken in person has been by middle aged and elderly men who spoke mostly in mumbled grunts.

die

How do other countries handle this when someone refuses to identify themselves or even present required documentation during a public traffic stop?

hacking and selling runescape accounts

I pull out my dual AR-15000 (1000 times as deadly as an AR-15) and shoot him for infringing on my rights.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/arizona-police-shooting-killed-man-crawling-floor-killed-a8100326.html

This thread is full of moron, obviously what you do is just slip your shoes off and grab your wallet out of where ever it is with your toes.

Simple as fuck, can't you even follow simple instructions? He didn't even say right hand blue.

I dont really know, it really isnt a prevalent situation,
Most likely arrest. there is really no other way you can handle idiots like this except forceful removal from the car.

removal from the vehicle and relocation to a gaol cell

>Cleared for murder
HOW

>hey officer Juarez, he's speaking in arabic, I hear something related to bomb

>holy fucking shit sgt. Gimenez, let's call specs ops

How are forceful removals from vehicles or premises handled in your countries? What non-lethal options are available to your officers? And do you require your police to have partners?

Because the dip shit shouting orders and conducting the arrest in a manner completely against all established protocols for a felony stop was the sergeant. The guy who shot him was just a line officer. They only tried the shooter, and from his position, the jury concluded it did look like the victim reached to his 4 o'clock belt position. (He was pulling up his pants.)

They charged the wrong guy (should have been the sergeant) with the wrong charge (should have been negligent homicide), probably intentionally.

Why did you pull me over? What crime did i commit? Am I being detained?

If the vehicle is stopped and the window is open you open it from the inside
If the window is closed you smash that cunt
If the vehicle is driving then you follow them until they stop and get out and beat the fucker for dangerous driving
Non lethal options to enforce compliance with demands include batons for hitting with, handcuffs, pepper spray, tasers which require you to be a liscensed officer since they can be very fucking dangerous and need you to submit a full report if it's even removed from the holster
Dogs are also available
Police always patrol in twos and usually bum about events in clumps of four or five or split up into pairs and find drunks to beat up

>I quickly remember that they only shoot black people

They didn't show the video during trial.

AM I BEING DETAINED, OR CAN I GO NOW?

> Jurors who watched the full video showing Daniel Shaver's death agreed Thursday to acquit former Mesa officer Philip Mitchell Brailsford of murder
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/daniel-shaver-shooting-ex-arizona-police-officer-not-guilty-murder-n827641

Of course it's not murder it's not premeditated. Christ what a joke.

Are you new to the internet or something there are a lot of videos of them shooting whites too retard.

Well I had a good run I suppose.

>Gets shot.

The judge refused to let the video get shown because it portrayed the police in a bad way.

I'm never going to america.
Cops are psycho and I don't like simon says dance the macarena.

I AM A SOVEREIGN CITIZEN

Sounds like arabo finnish. Too much nassal sounds. Also lots of turkic loanwords

Rofl, what a shitshow.
Sure is alright to let those two walk around again.

Mate your language literally sounds like someone sprinkled random french vowels. What the fuck.

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT SIR?
DO YOU HAVE A WARRANT SIR?

I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT
I DO NOT CONSENT

I WASN'T DRIVING I WAS TRAVELING

YOU ARE IN DISHONOR SIR

THIS IS A COURT OF ADMIRALTY

WHAT IS YOUR BADGE NUMBER SIR

>"Now crawl towards me"

Magyars, our long lost brothers :)

rolling

k

Why are you surprised? This isn't the first time a cop was cleared for flat out murder. It's happens pretty regularly.

rollerino pls dont shoot

rolling

Of course, the anglo gets the easier way out.

I want to see what would happen.

I CONSENT

>be black
youtube.com/watch?v=ykditcQH8eM

Not with that amount of evidence and after killing a white person.
I mean, if the dead guy was black then no one would complain but come on, they got a video.

Rora

> Tasers are dangerous.
Holy shit euros are pussies

Fucking manlets

cops look out for each other in this country. they do whatever they can to keep each other out of serious trouble, no matter what. lots of judges under their influence too. they really are a mafia of sorts here.

If the guy was black, they would have shown the video in court, my Tequilla Negro.

Shit fucking hurts and you have no way of knowing if someone has a heart condition or a pacemaker.

Nah, he's right. EU officers are vaginas.
We taser blacks then shoot them all the time. It's as efficient as it gets.

This
I was obviously traveling

There is a very thin line between "painful shock that doesn't keep you from attacking people/running away" and "fucking deadly" levels of shock
Tasers can and have been used on people they shouldn't have been ie the infirm and elderly and they have killed people
The purpose of the police is not to keep the police officers safe, it is to keep the public safe
Here is an image of a baby electic police car for cities so you can mock it and not have to think about how fucked your own police are

Oh boiiiii

IS SPEEDING A CRIME?

I don't speak english for shit, doc. Bring the translator.

the courts play ball with the police since the police gather the evidence and make testimonies so if they fuck over the cops they can make their lives hard

Don't give police a special rights America. Or you will face the communism-terrorism.