It is only a matter of time before Hillary Clinton shits herself on live television. Kek wills it

It is only a matter of time before Hillary Clinton shits herself on live television. Kek wills it.

Repeat after me, Sup Forums!

DEFECATE
AT
DEBATE

please make it so

>implying she won't be wearing Depends
>implying she won't have a high tech shit bag concealed with a loose pant suit

Dream on Drumpfkins

I like it

Hilarry SHART MART live

so close kek smiles apon you but he has plans for bigger things
a old lady shitting herself is not worth hes time
pray for happenings
Praise Kek

Hillary Cuntdung WLL shit herself live on television.

ROLLING FOR POOPY

nice dubs

I agree.
If two same consecutive numbers, Hillary will die on stage on nationally broadcast television.

At the very least, she will have a seizure.

>OH NO HOW DARE THEY MAKE FUN OF EMPEROR TRUMP

seriously does pol just suck away any sense of self awarenes?

This is truly a great plan that will ensure a Trump presidency.

If tribbs, Hillary for 8 years.

No, it sucks away the hand-wringing, darting-eyed faggotry of political appeasement. Political appeasement, trying to keep the moral high ground, they all turn out the same way; liberals sling ungodly amounts of shit then claim moral superiority all the same.
The only way to win the culture war is to use the leftists weapons against them. Why not? They have no critical thinking skills, they get their talking points from a fucking handbook! They did not develop these techniques themselves, so by fighting fire with fire we drag them off their moral stools and beat them.
You've probably heard the old saying "never argue with an idiot - he'll drag you too his level then beat you with experience". That phrase is pure cuckoldry, because the idiots are the ones claiming the high ground, and by appeasing them, we help assert their position.

Just here shitposting and confirming that lesser Clinton will drop the kids off at the pool soon

What if she's already wearing a diaper?

Clinton sharts in mart

Trump wins in landslide

Kek wills it

>9969

So close

DEFECATE AT DEBATE

SHART IN MART

THE HAG WITH THE SHITBAG

Not a shart, but a stroke.

LEAK THE POO
AT