To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil

To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.

>>>>>> Don't

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/new-brazilian-government-suspends-plans-to-welcome-syrian-refugees/a-
youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>implying anyone sane want to move to Brazil.

This thread did not need to exist

The world just saw the olympics, trust me, no one wants to emigrate to your foul -watered Zika pit.

Who the fuck wants to emigrate to Brazil?? I rather go to fucking Mexico.

Why the hell would I consider emigrating to Brazil?

You're goin to have to open your borders like the rest of us if you become a 1st world country (you won't).

Who the fuck would want to migrate to Brazil? You people are litterally mexicans that sound like a person falling off the stairs. This best be a meme faggot

>To anyone considering emigrating to Brazil.
Do such people actually exist?

Even here is better than your shitty country

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already lose? Oh, that's right. The game isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only halftime. Does not having the lead at halftime count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the game is still on? The Chargers are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the AFC West for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NFL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Monday Night Game. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Chargers are one of the best fucking teams in the NFL, they went 13-3 last year and would of won the Super Bowl if the kicker didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Chiefs just stepped out of bounds short of the 1st down when they needed to get one, just like the Jets did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chargers topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Pakistan IQ = 83
Brazil IQ = 87
fucking subhumans

Salty much?

I would much rather live in the middle east then your country

Where did you get this superiority complex Joao? It's comical really.

>Moving to Brazil. Nigger please

Tas muito engracado macaquinho Brasileiro

Wasn't planning on it mate.

>greeks
why he said that greeks are niggers?

I´d rather live in fucking Honduras

>mexicans that sound like a person falling off the stairs
top hue

dw.com/en/new-brazilian-government-suspends-plans-to-welcome-syrian-refugees/a-
Brazil can be saved.
London and Paris are lost, forever.

Forgot pic

Temer is a great guy. Really, he's been trying.
If he was the President of first world people, he would be Emperor material.

>Immigrate to Brazil
My sides. Good one OP

who the fuck ever considered emigrating to brazil? absolute shit hole of a country

Poo in loo

>implying people would want to move to a third world country

This huehuehue nigger is talking like Brazilians are white LOL get the fuck out of here you fucking coon. Nice bait. Your country makes north America look like heaven with your diseases, and your poverty-stricken population. Get the fuck out.

Average Pakistan IQ- 83
Average Brazilian IQ- 87

REEEEEEE

Who the fuck has ever considered emigrating to Brazil

Mine IQ is 200 why

>Anyone considering
>emigrating to Brazil
>considering
>Brazil

Why did you make this thread OP? it is redundant.

>emigrating to brazil
No thanks, I'm fine here.

I'd rather see brayans than joãos.

This thread was for those who were thinking about immigrating, not for those who were not.
I'm not sure as to why some people are answering it, cognitive dissonance maybe.

>addresses Americans
>surprised non of them want to come

Meme all you want but you know you would trade places with me

I will admit this:
I would trade places with Canadians, not with you.

>This thread was for those who were thinking about immigrating, not for those who were not
Do you know where you are? If you really wanted to get your message across try somewhere else that isn't Sup Forums

It's just like here except you don't get Mexicans to take care of your yard and clean your house.

Well I am pretty sure in 10 years many of you will regret saying this
And that is what is going to keep them clean

You really think that in 10 years Brazil will become a country nice enough for me to immigrate too?

>"Burgers don't emigrate here we don't want you!!"
>"Y-youre gonna regret not wanting to emigrate to my shithole of a country burger"

Delusional or troll

No, I think that your country will become bad enough for Brazil to become an option.
I'm just putting this in advance.

youtube.com/watch?v=JW8DNStF3TE

Cara o pior de tudo é que você tem razão.
Aqui está ficando TERRÍVEL, a propaganda virulenta da esquerda aqui é 100 vezes pior do que aí.

nossa, você é br?

Não, eu nasci aqui legitimamente mas meus pais são brasileiros e eu já fui pro Brasil umas 8x e acompanho a política brasileira pois meu irmão está aí.
Eu não recomendo nenhum brasileiro em Estado desenvolvido para vir para cá, nem fodendo.

come back home

Don't worry, no one is. Esp. after that shit show of an olympics.

White flight is real. This is proof Europe is on its way on becoming the new South Africa.

>mine IQ
>mine
>200
ok

I'm pretty sure you don't have anything to worry about senpai.

god that guy is such a national disgrace...... he's like the anti-Michael Phelps.....

What a tard....

Why would they "flight" to a country that is already South Africa-tier?

Didn't you read the latest news?
It turns out he wasn't lying
usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/21/investigation-ryan-lochte-rio-olympics-authorities/89082232/

Thank God you are an uneducated person.
You don't really seem to realize the differences do you?